Basement Bound: A Stan Goldman/Barbara Moore Adventure

Go to CruxDreams.com
I probably shouldn't say this, because it might make me look like a decent guy, but my favorite part of Barb's is her brain. OK, her tight little is a VERY close second...
She HAS a brain? Excuse me, but I don't bother to notice that on a sexy girl.
Sorry Barb, but I have to ask - with which part of your body do you hear? You are not presenting your ears...

R E S P E C T ... guys! Give a little, please :confused:

A little over an later, we were in the car and on our way to Sunnybrook. Stan was driving, a shit-eating grin on his face, and singing gaily to himself. It never ceases to amaze me how easy it is to change a guy's mind by flaunting your bare tits and ass in front of his nose.

It's normal : in sex'matter , men have no brain ! :cbiggrin:

I agree !:D
It's a popular image here (and elsewhere) to have a bound woman led around with a rope tight around her breasts; or sometimes her neck; or circling her waist and then down through her crotch. All useful and erotic. However, more rarely used is the male equivalent of a rope tied to the penis. It is highly effective, not because of pain or desire to protect the organ. It's because men are already accustomed to being led by the penis!

It's a popular image here (and elsewhere) to have a bound woman led around with a rope tight around her breasts; or sometimes her neck; or circling her waist and then down through her crotch. All useful and erotic. However, more rarely used is the male equivalent of a rope tied to the penis. It is highly effective, not because of pain or desire to protect the organ. It's because men are already accustomed to being led by the penis!

where are you taking this? :confused:

Sergei rewound a bit and ran it forward at normal speed. A figure walked along the sidewalk in front of the house. Then it turned and walked back the way it had come. “Looks like a woman,” Pavel said.
An interesting literary departure in style - we don't usually get the "baddies" perspective, but I think Barb would like to know they've "made" her. Unfortunately, she hasn't read the chapter.

A sea voyage in her future, perhaps. Cunard says that once you do an ocean crossing, you'll want to do it again. I wonder if these girls will think so.

“You guys sit tight; I’m sending Maxim up there. You don’t make a move until he shows up. You got that?” Alex said. He didn’t sound like he was kidding.
Barb's getting scoped by Maxim? Maybe they'll make her a Maxim girl with one of those high gloss photo spreads. Wait, I've missed some important point of context, haven't I? :oops:
The client here is a very wealthy man-a billionaire. He saw that Moore on TV and he got kind of a thing for her. He wanted her.
These famous celebrity women always get stalkers. That could be quite dangerous for her, I suspect. :rolleyes::popcorn:

An interesting literary departure in style - we don't usually get the "baddies" perspective, but I think Barb would like to know they've "made" her. Unfortunately, she hasn't read the chapter.

A sea voyage in her future, perhaps. Cunard says that once you do an ocean crossing, you'll want to do it again. I wonder if these girls will think so.
Baddies? They're not baddies, they're just misunderstood, the product of a society that devalues those from deprived backgrounds. Hopefully, Stan and Barb can counsel them and put them on a path to becoming good citizens...

OK, Stop the presses. I've got the Proof!

I never bought that bogus story of Stan and Barb getting rich off of book sales to fund their fabulous retirement on a public pension! Now I have the Photo graphic evidence. As you know, just before they struck it rich, there was that hushed-up robbery of the New City Federal Reserve Bank. Seemed like it was plotted after watching the 1995 Die Hard with a Vengeance. In that film, Bruce Willis stars as New York City Police Department Lieutenant John McClane (rumored to be a thinly disguised, Stan Goldman). The same plot, with some silly modifications (the police thought there was some flaky new partner involved) was used to make off with over $15 million in untraceable currency.
I have been working with a top private eye for a couple of year to find the truth.
This week, he uncovered the smoking gun!
Surveillance footage from the motel where the robbers hid out.
5323831193_73594b855d_o.jpg
A amateurishly disguised Barb (with cheaply dyed Blond Hair - so fake, such a cheap piece of goods!) and Stan counting the money 12 hours after the robbery. Intense magnification of still frames by the FBI, confirm some matching serial numbers on the bills. Expect arrests soon!

OK, Stop the presses. I've got the Proof!

I never bought that bogus story of Stan and Barb getting rich off of book sales to fund their fabulous retirement on a public pension! Now I have the Photo graphic evidence. As you know, just before they struck it rich, there was that hushed-up robbery of the New City Federal Reserve Bank. Seemed like it was plotted after watching the 1995 Die Hard with a Vengeance. In that film, Bruce Willis stars as New York City Police Department Lieutenant John McClane (rumored to be a thinly disguised, Stan Goldman). The same plot, with some silly modifications (the police thought there was some flaky new partner involved) was used to make off with over $15 million in untraceable currency.
I have been working with a top private eye for a couple of year to find the truth.
This week, he uncovered the smoking gun!
Surveillance footage from the motel where the robbers hid out.
View attachment 623691
A amateurishly disguised Barb (with cheaply dyed Blond Hair - so fake, such a cheap piece of goods!) and Stan counting the money 12 hours after the robbery. Intense magnification of still frames by the FBI, confirm some matching serial numbers on the bills. Expect arrests soon!
Don't you like the way Barb strokes the barrels of these automatics? As I said, a cheap piece of goods.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom