BDSM CLUB

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last evening my Domme whipped me for the first time. She had me wear leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles and attached them to the x cross with me facing forward. She placed my hair over my shoulders exposing my upper back. She gave my upper back several lashes then did the same to my ass. With each lash the pain increased and I thought about using my safe word but I managed to bear it until she stopped. She walked over and felt between my legs , I was wet and she smiled and kissed me.
untitled.pngThis cross looks like the one at the club.

Last evening my Domme whipped me for the first time. She had me wear leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles and attached them to the x cross with me facing forward. She placed my hair over my shoulders exposing my upper back. She gave my upper back several lashes then did the same to my ass. With each lash the pain increased and I thought about using my safe word but I managed to bear it until she stopped. She walked over and felt between my legs , I was wet and she smiled and kissed me.
View attachment 717026This cross looks like the one at the club.

Well done Kathy ... significant progress ... I'm sure she knew exactly how far to push you even though you felt you were on the point of giving up ... Are you already feeling a little nervous for the time when she orders you to turn around ?

Well done Kathy ... significant progress ... I'm sure she knew exactly how far to push you even though you felt you were on the point of giving up ... Are you already feeling a little nervous for the time when she orders you to turn around ?
Thank you , Yes I am nervous about being whipped in the front , my nipples are very sensitive and I know having them hit will be very painful.

:ole: a "hollà" for Kathy !!!
Dont be afraid for your nipples : I've too very sensitive nipples and , believe me, that's an advantage and you could cum only with this flagellation !!!
I suppose that she'll start with a flogger, only ...
Trust your Mistress ! She seems very good !
:very_hot::clapping:

As long as the endorphins kick in, and you’re having fun. ;)

Bravo Kathy. It was worth waiting for that day. It's great that you were brave and that you liked it.

Thank you , Yes I am nervous about being whipped in the front , my nipples are very sensitive and I know having them hit will be very painful.

But think about those beautiful stripes on your nipples!.....and on your belly and pussy and thighs......its what your lustful body wants .....you should be lusting to be nailed after they are done scourging you....that is the whole purpose!....

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/00ep-3-1-gif.705650/
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/tumblr_mun5cwt5wp1sc74vfo1_500-gif.703982/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom