Bdsm fantasies for masturbating women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Link to a video showing woman spanking a girl, then masturbating afterward with images of the spanking coming back into her mind. Good spanking and good diddling depicted.

[la.spankbang.com/552p0/video/spanks+then+masturbates]

FANTASY OR NIGHTMARE.

In her well appointed apartment, Barbara Moore was feeling a glow of self satisfaction, life was indeed good. Her tenure at the University had been extended for a further three years with a healthy pay increase to boot. She had recently celebrated her fortieth birthday, and if she said so herself, she was physically in the best shape of her life, a regime of Pilates, Yoga and recreational running had all helped, and obviously a generous contribution from the gene pool must figure in there somehow.
Barbara took the last sip from the evening`s second glass of Riesling and decided to take a relaxing bath before retiring, she carefully removed her dress and folded it neatly over its hanger and placed her heels in their appropriate rack in her closet before padding naked into the bathroom. There, she stood between her two mirrors and and closely examined the image they presented, a tall slender vision of beautifully toned flesh, with a flat stomach and firm, full breasts capped with prominent coral nipples, which sat high on her sternum ,long, shapely legs with the full calves of a runner and strong thighs topped by a neat small shaven slit highlighted by its trimmed landing strip and complimented by smallish well rounded buttocks, in fact, the "tight little ass" she considered one of her her best features.
In the warm relaxing water, Barb idly reflected on her sex life, she knew she had a highly developed libido and no shortage of partners of either sex but nothing serious ever seemed to develop and she wondered if that was a result of her fixation with pain and humiliation, which so often featured in her fantasies and guaranteed almost instant arousal, but which she never felt fully able to share with any of her partners.
Her thoughts turned to her adventures at Premium Fantasies, where she had paid handsomely to indulge some of her more erotic and painful imaginings and which still proved a rich stimulant to her masturbatory fantasies. She was just thankful for the absolute discretion of the people at Premium, if any hint of her activities there became public, she could say goodbye to her academic career.
As she luxuriated in the warm water she reminisced at the way her adventures had progressed, starting with the Arrest and humiliating full body search which followed. The episode with the Prison Strap was both humiliating and extremely painful and her Judicial caning was excruciating, as was her session as a Prisoner of Isis, but never the less, despite all the pain, her feelings of arousal both before and after the events were exquisite.
She realised that even thinking about those events now, had caused her nipples to stiffen, her clitoris to become erect and her juices to flow. So when she finally retired to her bed it took a while before she fell to sleep and her mind was still buzzing with masochistic fantasies.

TBC.

Barb tossed and turned restlessly in her bed as her dream turned to fantasy, she was a reporter for The Crux Chronicle and Spike Sharp, the new managing editor, called out from his office, "Get in here, Moore."
Barb sidled into Sharp`s office, sitting down on the upright chair in front of his desk, crossing her legs provocatively to display acres of shapely thigh and giving him a glimpse of the lace tops of her hold ups.
"What`s up, boss?"
"Got just the job for you, Moore. Down South, in some place called Hicksville, they run a Prison Farm for women and the scuttlebutt is that they`re exploiting the gals as slave labour and the local judge and his cronies are making a fortune."
"Well, what do you want me to do ?
"I want you to get your pretty little ass down there and investigate."
"They won`t talk to me, Boss, you how they feel about Blue State girls down there."
"Exactly, but the judge down there hands out thirty days on the farm for minor traffic offences, so you just motor on down there and get yourself a speeding ticket, do some time, return here and write it up."
At this point Spike thought it better not to reveal that the Hicks County Prison Farm still used corporal punishment to deal with even the most minor breaches of discipline. No point in complicating things.
"Should be a piece of cake for a reporter of your ability, Moore."
Barb was not happy, and made it abundantly clear to Spike that she was not, but Sharp was not about to take "No" for answer. Privately he thought thirty days toiling under the hot sun was just what the feisty rebellious reporter needed to take down a peg.
"Stop complaining, Moore, get on down there and do your job, the sooner you start the sooner it will be over."
Barb realised that further protest was useless and reluctantly agreed. Sharp told her to draw some expenses to hire a car and book into a cheap motel in Hicksville and to pose as a Lingerie saleswoman.
So it was that the intrepid reporter found herself driving towards her motel in Hicksville dressed in an almost sheer blouse and short black skirt not to mention the provocative underwear she wore beneath and her case of racy samples in the trunk.
As she drove along she wondered how she had allowed herself to be talked into this madcap scheme, she must be crazy when her thoughts were interrupted by the wailing siren of the police cruiser which was behind her and indicating her to pull in.
With a heavy sigh, she complied, bringing her car to a halt, noting in her wing mirror that a very large policeman was approaching from the rear.
"Shit" she thought "I wasn`t even speeding, and these crackers have pulled me over."

TBC.

Patrolman Leroy Gates strolled up the driver`s side door of the parked sedan and looked inside, liking what he saw, an attractive woman wearing an almost sheer blouse with just a half cup bra under it, which gave him a fine view of the upper part of her full breasts and he also took note of the expanse of thigh on display as her short black skirt was pulled up to reveal the tops of her hold up stockings. A perfect example of Prison Farm meat, he thought.
"Driving Licence."
Barb opened her purse and presented her licence. Gates gave it a cursory glance and called out to his partner, "Hey, Marylou we got ourselves a Chicago gal here." The policewoman exited the cruiser and strolled up to her partner, together they made an intimidating pair, Gates was six feet four and weighed two seventy, virtually all of it bone and muscle and "Marylou" whose identification tag indicated her name was Baker, was also a very large woman, standing at six feet and weighing in at two hundred pounds, again, most of it bone and muscle, and she it was who now took charge of proceedings.
"Out of the vehicle, Missy, and place your hands on the hood where I can see `em."
Barb slowly got out of the car, "What`s the problem, officers,"
"The problem is you were doing forty in a twenty zone, and we don`t take kindly to Yankee lawbreakers."
"But that`s not fair." Barb protested.
"And neither is this." said Gates as he smacked her tail light with his night stick.
"Oh dear." said Baker, "two violations now. I think it`s time I searched the slut in case she`s armed and dangerous."
They both laughed at their feeble joke, but Baker barked, "Right, girly, stretch right out, tits on the trunk and legs spread wide."

"You can`t do that", the affronted victim protested, "Oh yes, I can." replied Baker as she easily manhandled the much smaller woman into position over the hood and kicked her legs widely apart. "What`s more, if I hear another peep out of you I`ll beat that cute little ass till it`s black and blue, got it."
"Let`s get to work"
With this, Baker pulled Barb`s blouse high over her head and deftly removed the half cup bra, causing Barb to gasp as her bare breasts came into contact with the hot metal of the car hood, before handing the brassiere to Gates. "Another one for your collection, Leroy."
Baker`s large hands then reached under and mauled and fondled Barb`s breasts, ostensibly to search her, but really to gratify Baker`s sadism and add to Moore`s humiliation.
Next, Baker hiked Barb`s skirt high up over her bare back and grinned at the the sight of her victim`s virtually bare buttocks, framed just by the miniscule thong and the lacy tops of the hold up stockings. "Legs together girly," she ordered, and when Barb failed to comply, delivered a heavy slap with her meaty right hand to the exposed buttock flesh. Barb squealed and brought her legs together which allowed Baker to pull the thong down to Barb`s ankles, "Step out of them, now" and when she was slow to obey, a further two stinging blows were delivered to the bare buttocks before Barb did as she was told and Baker handed the retrieved thong to Gates. "They`re saturated, Leroy, I think the little slut`s enjoying this."
"Now, spread those legs again cupcake, wider, wider, WIDER" Baker reinforcing each "wider" with yet another brutal slap to Barb`s bare buttocks and although Barb remained silent her eyes welled with tears.
Baker now donned a pair of rubber gloves and with an evil grin parted Barb`s glistening labia and thrust two fingers into the sopping vagina, she knew she would find nothing, but wasn`t going to miss the chance to further humiliate this slut and when she thrust a finger into the exposed anus, Barb cracked and threw an arm back in protest.
"Oh dear, assaulting a police officer carrying out her lawful duty, things aren`t looking good for you precious." she smirked.
"Right, Leroy, she`s done" she said as she extracted her finger from the exposed anus, "Let`s get her back to the Station and complete the paper work in time for this afternoon`s Court session."
With that she pulled Barb`s skirt and blouse back into place and cuffed her wrists behind her back.

TBC.

Last edited:
Within fifty minutes, Barb found herself in a holding cell under Hicksville`s Civic Building, which housed both the main Police Station and the County Court, with four more female companions who ranged in age from twenty to fifty and were a pretty motley crew, all sporting tattoos and/or piercings.
Her processing by the Sheriff in charge had been brief and to the point,
"What`s the score, Marylou?"
"This stuck up bitch from Chicago broke the speed limit, was running with a broken tail light and assaulted me when I was carrying out a legal search for deadly weapons and hidden contraband"
"Find anything, Marylou?"
"No sir, unless you count a dripping snatch."
"So, three counts then, His Honour will love that."
Barb was left in the holding cell with the other four women, very much aware of the fact that now she had no bra under her very sheer blouse. They were staring at her tumescent nipples and every movement of her unsupported breasts, with the muscular looking, pierced and tattooed fifty year old having a particularly knowing and lustful gaze on her leering face.
At three o clock, the five female prisoners were taken upstairs into the main Court Room which was only sparsely occupied by a few old men and a youngish woman who was obviously the Court Reporter. The Bailiff then announced "Hicks County Court is now in Session, the Honourable Judge T.H. Tree, presiding." Aside door opened and a cadaverous looking man in a black robe and wearing a battered straw hat on his head entered, pushing a fifth bottle of Seagram`s Whiskey into his right hand trouser pocket as he did so.
"What have we got this afternoon, Elmer?
"Four straight forward cases, your Honour, and one a bit more serious."
"We`ll deal with the straight forward stuff first. Bring those four sad asses in front of my bench."
Barb`s four companions were paraded in front of Judge Tree and charges of drunkenness, vagrancy and prostitution were read out to which they all pleaded "Guilty"
"Right you all will serve thirty days hard labour at the Hicks County Women`s Prison Farm. Next case." and he took a long swig from his bottle of Seagram`s.
The Bailiff proclaimed that the final case was the State versus Barbara Anne Moore who was charged with three counts, One, Exceeding the speed limit,
Two, driving with a broken tail light and Three, Assaulting a Police Officer carrying out a legal search.
"How do you plead, Moore?
"Not Guilty your Honour"
"Not Guilty, are you stupid girl? I have sworn testimony from Officer Baker, here, which confirms your guilt, So I`m not wasting any more time. You will serve thirty days hard labour at the Hicks County Women`s Prison Farm for each offence, and by my reckoning that makes ninety days."
"But I wasn`t speeding and the policeman broke my tail light with his night stick, it`s not fair."
"I`ll give you fair, you impudent slut, make that another thirty days for contempt of Court. I`ve a mind to give you twenty with the strap but you`ll get plenty of that where you are going," "Take her away."
Before the crestfallen Barb could reply, she was whisked away to the Police yard where she was shackled wrist and ankles like the other four prisoners and the five of them joined together in a sad little coffle ready for the mile long march to the Prison Farm, To Barb`s dismay she found that her nemesis Marylou Baker was in charge of proceedings and was carrying a vicious looking strap in her right hand.
Officer Baker had a simple procedure for the journey, she ordered the prisoners to "Double March" for a hundred yards or so and then "Double Mark Time" for a few moments while she caught up with them.
Barb found this taxing, despite her overall fitness, but the constant jiggling of her braless breasts meant that her nipples were kept constantly erect by the chafing of her blouse, and that long before they reached their destination, she was dripping with perspiration.
Strangely, it seemed a relief when they reached the Prison Farm which was surrounded by a high razor wire fence and had a large gate which bore the inscription, "Hicks County Prison Farm For Women" and beneath in large letters, "Joan Tree, Warden."

TBC.

OMG! Tree as judge. A trumped up traffic offense. 120 days hard labor at the Hicks County Prison Farm for Women, run by none other than Joan Tree! What else could possibly go wrong for this sweet innocent blue state girl from Chicago???

Again, this developing horror story should have its own thread!

Pre masto fantasies: Lots of different things but mainly contain me as a captured masochistic maiden handed over to merciless tormentors for interrogation in dungeons deep under vast medieval fortresses. My tormentors are usually male hunks but occasionally women.

(My fantasy body is far more alluring than in RL so in my fatasies I am tall, slender with thin waist, full tits, long blonde hair and a dream face!)

Understandably my tormentors are sexually aroused the moment they see me, and even more so when they strip me for their whips.

After I have fainted, they start working their way through more fiendish tortures so I am forced toI sob, cry and scream under the intense agony.
I bravely resist for days on end but am eventually broken and confess to their prosterous charges.

(btw I particularly love their use of the pear, thumbscrews, and breast pullers as well as all the usual instruments.
Of course I realize they could have quickly broken me but they are hampered by their commander's orders to return me in reasonable condition for his own purposes!)

Being cosumate sadists, they continue to use me as their plaything after my 'confession', intesifying their techniques to my body and using me to satisfy all their sexual urges. By now my masochistic ecstacy has gone stratospheric!

This is so arousing for me I hold back as long as I can but usually orgasm soon after the hunks appoly the first breast tortures or vagina probes.

Untitled 180.jpg

Marylou Baker approached the Prison gate, pressed a button and spoke into the intercom, after a few seconds the gate opened electronically.
"Right, you pathetic pieces of shit, you`ve reached your new home. Get inside. Move it, get the lead out of your asses. You`ll soon find out this isn`t a holiday camp."
The tired sweat soaked coffle shuffled its way into the Prison onto a long road which led up to what was obviously the administrative building.
"Double march" snapped Marylou, and in the now familiar way the unfortunate women made their way forward along the four hundred yard road, with Baker taking the opportunity to place a couple of hard lashes with her strap across Barb`s thinly covered backside on the way.
Despite the pain from the strap, Barb couldn`t help noticing small groups of women digging, hoeing and planting crops in the adjoining fields, and what was more frightening was that they were being driven to even greater efforts by the strap wielding guards.
Soon however, they reached the square in front of the administrative building and on taking stock of her surroundings Barb thought the set up looked like a parody of some exploitation movie set. In the forefront there was a stout railway sleeper sunk into the sun baked earth with two shackles mounted about six feet high, obviously a whipping post, and what was clearly some sort of punishment frame along side it,
Her reverie was interrupted as Baker snapped the command "Attention" as a tall powerfully built blonde in an immaculate uniform and highly polished jack boots emerged from the building followed by several subordinates.
"What have you brought me , Marylou?"
"Five more students for you little academy, Gretchen, you`ll recognise a couple of them but there are three newbies. The brunette, Moore`s a Chicago gal and has got a mouth on her, but she was dripping when I searched her and I`ll swear she enjoyed it when I smacked her ass. You`ll have fun with her."
"Get them unshackled Marylou, we`ll take it from here."
The manacles were quickly removed from the prisoners wrists and ankles and in the meantime, two of the guards produced five plastic baskets and placed one in front of each of the five.
The tall blonde announced "I am Captain Gretchen Kramer, in charge of the guards, and here at Hicks, my word is law and I answer only to Warden Tree.
Now ladies, strip off every stitch and place everything including watches and such like the basket in front of you then stand astride your basket with your fingers laced behind you heads. Got it? Well jump to it."
Barb knew it was futile to resist and quickly removed her shoes and hold ups followed by her sweat soaked blouse and skirt. She had purposely left her watch and jewels at home when taking this assignment, so she was one of the first to be naked and take up the the humiliatingly submissive pose self consciously aware that her nipples were already at attention and her clitoris was erect and poking from her slick labia.

TBC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom