Bdsm fantasies for masturbating women

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'd love to be in that spot. Dominatrices in NYC want around $800 though lol
There was a BDSM Hellfire type event in our city that my wife and I attended. There was a Dominatrix there that had about 8-10 men on leashes kneeling at her feet and a whole bunch of other men wishing they were one of her slaves.
My partner was in tow on a leash and locked collar and that also drew some envious stares.
Lesson learned...there are a LOT of unfulfilled BDSM dreams/fantasies out there.
I was lucky in that I lived a lot of my fantasies.
Still wish I could have explored the submissive side more.

Link to a video showing woman spanking a girl, then masturbating afterward with images of the spanking coming back into her mind. Good spanking and good diddling depicted.

[la.spankbang.com/552p0/video/spanks+then+masturbates]

Pre masto fantasies: Lots of different things but mainly contain me as a captured masochistic maiden handed over to merciless tormentors for interrogation in dungeons deep under vast medieval fortresses. My tormentors are usually male hunks but occasionally women.

(My fantasy body is far more alluring than in RL so in my fatasies I am tall, slender with thin waist, full tits, long blonde hair and a dream face!)

Understandably my tormentors are sexually aroused the moment they see me, and even more so when they strip me for their whips.

After I have fainted, they start working their way through more fiendish tortures so I am forced toI sob, cry and scream under the intense agony.
I bravely resist for days on end but am eventually broken and confess to their prosterous charges.

(btw I particularly love their use of the pear, thumbscrews, and breast pullers as well as all the usual instruments.
Of course I realize they could have quickly broken me but they are hampered by their commander's orders to return me in reasonable condition for his own purposes!)

Being cosumate sadists, they continue to use me as their plaything after my 'confession', intesifying their techniques to my body and using me to satisfy all their sexual urges. By now my masochistic ecstacy has gone stratospheric!

This is so arousing for me I hold back as long as I can but usually orgasm soon after the hunks appoly the first breast tortures or vagina probes.

Untitled 180.jpg

What do girls think about when they masturbate?

View attachment 1251526

spending two hard hours with two men in a dungeon ??
How bad I've been to deserve my cross
What a failure and disappointment I am as a woman, wife, mother, and daughter to be nailed on a cross, displayed as the lowest whore for everyone to gawk at as I gasp and squirm my life away slowly.

I writhe and wiggle like a worm as I whimper in pain, the mixture of tears, cum, blood, and sweat making little paths in the dirt on my face.

My clit is throbbing, aching for release-yet another humiliating reminder of just how low I am, a naked woman horny on a cross groaning like the dirty slut she is.

These are things I think about when I masturbate

Oh and sometimes I just touch myself mindlessly with no real connected thought at all

Miss Loinclothslave: The emir packed me, shackled and chained into the stout box HE keeps me in. Added into his luggage, to be transported as cargo. I know HE seeks better quality meat for HIMSELF but i will always love HIM and seek validation only from HIS whip…

Miss Loinclothslave e found herself Left alone in her confining box longer than expected, eventually it was opened by a man she had never met… and not any sign of her owner. She sighs, suspecting she’s either been sold or sold out.

“Welcome to cruxistan, now get out of your box and on your knees,..”

With her chain for her wrists strung behind her back, connected to her ankle chain, she was led away by her leash, her pink see through harem skirt her only cover. She was destined for the auction block. Apparently ash blonde cuties like her fetched a good price.

After a year or two serving the sadistic buyer fortunate enough to buy her, she will have borne too many marks from his whip and torture. She would ultimately face the usual fate of slaves shipped to Cruxiststan! And that would be the last time she saw the Emir, who would cum to watch her being scourged and nailed to her cross….

Love that. My big fantasy when masturbating is a tied or restrained gangbang. Being breed by a large team of men one after the other so this pic really does it for me.

BTW anyone who wants to chat privately so PM me. I’m back on the forum and looking private role play or discussion friends. (Mid 40s soccer mom type)
:welcome: back, Kat - good to see you around again!

Back
Top Bottom