Branding

Go to CruxDreams.com
The 'C' could stand 'cunt' but in this case it certifies your sentence is confirmed that you are condemned to die... I would have been more careful and not burn into muscle but you'll be executed in a week. Who cares...
View attachment 515939
Tree
should be CCC, Condemned Crucified Cunt.

I have a strong desire to be branded. My ass showing that I'm a whore, my tits or right above my slutty cunt. It is strangely erotic to me. I view it as a sign that I am what I am. Having anyone seeing it or watching while I'm attached naked to a cross makes me very horny.
You are too beautiful to be branded.

Thank you Erin, but Tree is correct!
I may be drunk but of course I am correct
All three!

Across your breasts - TINY TITS

On you back - SKINNY SLUT

On your bum cheeks - EITHER HOLE
So for you FSG I am heating my iron a bit longer to insure it will burn down to the muscle of that nice round ass...
stocks x-cross.jpg
And for you, Ms. Blond, get your neck and wrists in the pillory so we can brand your ass...
stock 132.jpg
Aww, did that hurt???
whip 091 a.jpg
Guard help her forget the branding. NO, hit her HARDER!!!
whip 091.jpg
...as always, love...

Tree

Last edited:
Perhaps a brand above each breast or, as the Scarlet Woman, Leila Waddell, did for Aleister Crowley just one single brand between both her udders. The Venus mound, just above the clitoral prepuce is a good location for an intimate brand that few people will see. A brand in the Venusian dimples (the symmetrical indentations on the lower back) have the advantage that will be visible when wearing a bikini in the beach. So many choices. . .

Attachments

• BeastMark.jpg
    BeastMark.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 974
Back
Top Bottom