Broken On The Wheel

Go to CruxDreams.com
This looks wheely painful :p

Torture 274.jpg

Page 3, in the world of British tabloid newspapers, was always the place for sexy girly pics,
until feminists and competition from the internet put an end to that (only last year)

When I arrived in Britain in 1988 I was surprised to see that they still had page three girls, they had disappeared from his newspapers in Australia years before. That they lasted until just recently is remarkable.

You hear the term bogof in British supermarkets - buy one, get one free.

Torture 191.jpg

greez to the community,
i am looking for real play - racking and breakin on the wheel (as play only)
hope to find likeminded guys here

Hey guys, I know you prefer pics of female convicts and I know your prefer the fantasy of breaking "on" the wheel instead of the actual German/European execution method breaking "by" or "with" the wheel. By maybe these pics are interesting for you anyway. They're from a German movie "Ekkelins Knecht". I think it's pretty authentic/realistic like how they did the breaking of the limbs at these wooden frames back in time. (One of the pics is taken from the "making of" movie obviously.)

Attachments

• exe-ekk1.jpg
    exe-ekk1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,113
  • exe-ekk2.jpg
    exe-ekk2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,098
  • exe-ekk4.jpg
    exe-ekk4.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 1,066
  • exe-ekk5.jpg
    exe-ekk5.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 1,058
Hey guys, I know you prefer pics of female convicts and I know your prefer the fantasy of breaking "on" the wheel instead of the actual German/European execution method breaking "by" or "with" the wheel. By maybe these pics are interesting for you anyway. They're from a German movie "Ekkelins Knecht". I think it's pretty authentic/realistic like how they did the breaking of the limbs at these wooden frames back in time. (One of the pics is taken from the "making of" movie obviously.)
Good stuff. Thank you for sharing!

There's nothing wrong with tradition. Breaking is breaking no matter what the method.

I have some doubts about that blade on the edge. I know there is an example in a museum - which I can't find a picture of right now - that has such an attachment. But, it seems like that would inflict fatal injuries. Of course, if, like in most wheelings the condemned are give a coup de gras at the end, then it doesn't matter. However, I have read no accounts of such a blade, and it doesn't appear in any pictures.
justice-penitentiary-system-breaking-wheel-after-a-woodcut-printed-bjn684.jpg tocak1.JPG wheel3.jpg

There's nothing wrong with tradition. Breaking is breaking no matter what the method.

I have some doubts about that blade on the edge. I know there is an example in a museum - which I can't find a picture of right now - that has such an attachment. But, it seems like that would inflict fatal injuries. Of course, if, like in most wheelings the condemned are give a coup de gras at the end, then it doesn't matter. However, I have read no accounts of such a blade, and it doesn't appear in any pictures.
View attachment 527270 View attachment 527271 View attachment 527272
I think :coup de GRACE = meaning mercy, but thanks for the historic drawings!

Same here. I doubt the blade is authentic. Guess it's just not been necessary so it doesn't make any sense.

Nice historic drawings by the way, very authentic looking!
I hope you don't think I did those.
They're illustrations from the period when the artists would have been likely to see an actual wheeling.
I think :coup de GRACE = meaning mercy, but thanks for the historic drawings!
You're right. "Coup de gras" would mean "blow of the fat". :p
That's what I get for trying to use a phrase from I language I don't speak without looking up the spelling first.:doh:

I hope you don't think I did those.
They're illustrations from the period when the artists would have been likely to see an actual wheeling.

You're right. "Coup de gras" would mean "blow of the fat". :p
That's what I get for trying to use a phrase from I language I don't speak without looking up the spelling first.:doh:
Never mind! It was interesting what you posted! go on:popcorn:

and the last

You can see the different between his first work (post above) and these new ones
These are truly terrific CGIs. Though I am more into male executions on the wheel/cross, I think a great viewing would be the executions of men and women together naked. This just adds to the humiliation. Nice to see the both of them broken side by side, maybe the guy first so the lass can watch. Then up they go, the ravenously hungry carrion waiting. Wonder if the man's genitalia or the lasses lovely breasts are the first target. One suggestion though. an elevated platform maybe 20 feet away. That way this very involved crowd can watch the birds dive in from a top side view, perhaps at a charge provided binoculars for a close up look.

Attachments

• Borgia Execution vicsnap 6 (2).jpg
    Borgia Execution vicsnap 6 (2).jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 1,145
  • Borgia Execution vicsnap 8.jpg
    Borgia Execution vicsnap 8.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 1,021
  • borgia execution vicsnap 10.jpg
    borgia execution vicsnap 10.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 1,006
  • Borgia marco%20calvani%207.jpg
    Borgia marco%20calvani%207.jpg