Burned at the stake

Go to CruxDreams.com
the kiss of flame

Torture 142.jpgTorture 143.jpgTorture 141.jpg361_burn_the_witch_dressed_fhd_1080x1920_optimized_99_by_lcfrvsjss.jpgfireseason2bitcd7nqsh35bf.jpgfiretumblr_oywjlpjpQZ1wqvi2jo1_1280.jpgceline_jules_in_witchhunt_by_softsai_dcxr4sp.jpg

At the stake
the kiss of flame

Fascinating images. My eyes were drawn (independently) to #2 of Conn and #4 of Phlebas. I loved the range of emotions in #2 of the viewers. Then I thought - "What? Are they related? Is one a take off from the other? The hair the pose the style?"

Fascinating images. My eyes were drawn (independently) to #2 of Conn and #4 of Phlebas. I loved the range of emotions in #2 of the viewers. Then I thought - "What? Are they related? Is one a take off from the other? The hair the pose the style?"

I suspect they are separated by almost a century.

Here's a rather nice little burning gif, warning, it's 5 meg.

tenor (1).gif

Or a still version if you prefer
50054icon.png

Cross burning
d1uzruo-0e2446da-7dec-48e0-9039-4cac1aba261a.jpg

And for those who prefer naked
O5aDMHZs_2311140622021.jpg

Notice how the moon forms a halo over head? That, I should think, would give her executioners pause! :confused:
"The moon is just a dark object! It does not shine by itself, it only reflects light! A real aura produces its own light! The fact that she needs the light reflected by a dark object, to fake spirtuality, is just another proof that she is an instrument of the devil and the forces of darkness! Continue the execution!":icon_writing::deal:
Archbisshop Loxuru.

Notice how the moon forms a halo over her head? That, I should think, would give her executioners pause! :confused:
Just further proof, if they need, that she's undoubtedly a witch

View attachment 720192
That, and the fact that the executioners aren't looking at her from that angle.:rolleyes::D
She Has To Go On The Ducking Stool First And Then If She Survives She Burns At The Stake
That's just stupid - how is she supposed to burn when she's soaking wet? :confused::doh::devil:

Back
Top Bottom