Cadre Crux Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
It worked, it worked. Not the VPN. Had forgotten to load my prepaid. There was only $8,- left on it. I do 99% of my internet purchases with a prepaid mastercard. I feel more secure like that.

It worked, it worked. Not the VPN. Had forgotten to load my prepaid. There was only $8,- left on it. I do 99% of my internet purchases with a prepaid mastercard. I feel more secure like that.
When you say "prepaid mastercard", do you mean one issued to you by a bank, so it has your real name associated with it, and the bank can see what purchases you make? Or do you mean one that can be bought for cash (like a gift card) so your name is never associated with it?

Issued by my bank with no real name association. I can name the card whatever I want. And 99% of my purchases do not show any kind of relation to the content bought. The only one showing that, and that is why I hardly buy there, is the renderotica store. If you want complete anonimity you can always go for a Paysafecard. And hope that that means of paying is accepted.

Hi @_CADRE_ , will there be a sequel for the violinist? that girl really needs to fulfill her fantasy. How they knew about it was an unexpected twist. The whole comic was a real tease. A very good plot setup though

Hi @_CADRE_ , will there be a sequel for the violinist? that girl really needs to fulfill her fantasy. How they knew about it was an unexpected twist. The whole comic was a real tease. A very good plot setup though
Yes - the preview in the end my most recent comic is a teaser of what is to come for Claire (the violinist). The Violinist’s Crux Dream (VCD) comic is actually linked to the WWII comic (WWII comic has 3 installments now). The VCD takes place almost a century later, but the events in the WWII comic shaped the Crux world that Claire (the violinist) lives in.

Spoiler: the main character Kashiida in the WWII comic creates the Shadow Cadre from the VCD.

The female wraith will also play a recurring role. It’s all linked under the Frivolous Fantasies story line. They’re the only comics I do that are cartoon shaded, to add to the fantastical nature of the story

I’m having trouble getting traction for my WWII comics, however. They are the most fun to create, but they haven’t sold nearly as well as my Roman-themed comics.

Any plugs you can give would be appreciated. Trying to boost visibility of my comics

Back
Top Bottom