Cadre Crux Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bought it, loved it. Cadre seems intent on flying beneath the radar with this stuff. I actually enjoyed the story as much as the renders. (Although mind reading?!?!)
He reminds me of Jedakk in terms of his rendering and story telling, literary capabilities.
VERY WELL DONE! MORE PLEASE!
Thanks Cadre!

:jump:

I really wanted to buy the first comic, but Renderotica's payment processor doesn't accept virtual disposable cards, and that's unfortunately a dealbreaker for me.

I just found out that you also have an account here! You are a genius, and anyone who aspires to create their own Daz3D Crucifixion works should purchase your product!

Though Renderotica didn't accept my prepaid Mastercard. Forgot how invasive Renderotica was. Not turning off my VPN. Any chance of posting on Gumroad?

View attachment 1418306
Cadre created and released a new comic The Crucified Samaritan a few days ago.
By the way, who knows how to use PayPal to purchase comics on renderotica? I can buy DAZ3D products easily but comics seem to be completely ineffective.
I bought this yesterday. Excellent graphics and storyline. Only thing that I could have done without are the several images of a man (her husband) on an adjacent cross getting horny when she is being nailed and lifted. A bit unnecessary to my liking and pages could have used with more of her, but hey ho, that's a personal opinion. Great creation...

I bought this yesterday. Excellent graphics and storyline. Only thing that I could have done without are the several images of a man (her husband) on an adjacent cross getting horny when she is being nailed and lifted. A bit unnecessary to my liking and pages could have used with more of her, but hey ho, that's a personal opinion. Great creation...
I specifically agree with this critique, I thought exactly the same thing. But hey, the Ladies may disagree! :p:)
Also, the rendering does not seem to be up to the standard of "The False Prophetess", an incredibly masterful work published initially on this website. I was hoping for sequels, for which I would gladly pay, but nothing...
I hope Cadre doesn't just succumb to commercial efforts. His initial work on this website set a very high bar.

I certainly enjoyed The Crucified Samaritan, it focuses on the more erotic side of cross, and featured a husband and wife crucified together. Well worth the purchase for those of you who are into family crucifixions! And Cadre's posing and prop work gets better and better every time. Can't wait for the next one.

Back
Top Bottom