Cadre Crux Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, based on your content here, and the new creation, YOU JUST TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU WANT/NEED!
Enthralling story and I can SEE where it's headed. To Jerusalem, female Jesus! Brilliant historical development, faultless renders, excellent writing!
This is what I was hoping for after "The False Prophetess" (which you need to complete, YES, I'd pay for that too)!
I note your other works on Renderotica and will be ordering them as well. Like Apostate, I love Roman crux, but appreciate any creativity and technical excellence.
Cheers and please keep it coming. I pledge unwavering support!
:jump:

They take regular credit cards. Shows up on your bank statement as CGBytes. I’ve never had an issue with them. But I’d prefer bitcoin. ;)
Previously I paid them with an anonymous debit card. But this time the card was not accepted ("credit card issuer has declined this transaction".
Has anyone had any luck paying this way?

Previously I paid them with an anonymous debit card. But this time the card was not accepted ("credit card issuer has declined this transaction".
Has anyone had any luck paying this way?
I pay with a prepaid mastercard. haven't tried it on renderotica. Works just fine on Gumroad. I just fill in "JOHN DOE" in the 'Name Field'. Works like a charm. Renderotica seems to need all of your info. Intrusive yes. Do you have the possibility to buy a prepaid mastercard?

I pay with a prepaid mastercard. haven't tried it on renderotica. Works just fine on Gumroad. I just fill in "JOHN DOE" in the 'Name Field'. Works like a charm. Renderotica seems to need all of your info. Intrusive yes. Do you have the possibility to buy a prepaid mastercard?
Yes, I tried with a prepaid Visa card, OneVanilla.
Which prepaid Mastercard do you use?

Back
Top Bottom