Cars And Related Things

Go to CruxDreams.com
Of course the Bentleys don't weight anywhere near what the street version they sell
The race-ready Bentley GT3s are as stripped out on the inside
IMG_3240.JPG as Barb and Siss so often are on the outside.

78A0893C-07EB-4E65-A1C3-E942284514AF-11023-000016A368E40CB1_tmp.jpg But today it was a couple of experienced and winning V8 Supercar drivers in Jamie Wincup and Craig Lowndes with Toni Vilander bringing a Ferrari home a lap clear of the field.

View attachment 460633 as Barb and Siss so often are on the outside.

View attachment 460634 But today it was a couple of experienced and winning V8 Supercar drivers in Jamie Wincup and Craig Lowndes with Toni Vilander bringing a Ferrari home a lap clear of the field.
wow! A lap lead!!! That is an incredible feat!!!

View attachment 460633 as Barb and Siss so often are on the outside.

View attachment 460634 But today it was a couple of experienced and winning V8 Supercar drivers in Jamie Wincup and Craig Lowndes with Toni Vilander bringing a Ferrari home a lap clear of the field.

On the outside? That is so lame ... :rolleyes:

Mt Panorama isn't anything like a NASCAR oval nor is it anything like Daytona or Sebring.

Here is a couple of minutes of highlights .... or lowlights depending on your team.

Thanks!!! Still lapping the field is unheard of in this day of pit road speed limits and full course caution flags. And no Mt. Panorama is a beast of its own. Was Barb or Siss driving when the Bentley crashed? Do you know if Marcus Ambrose was in the race?

Thanks!!! Still lapping the field is unheard of in this day of pit road speed limits and full course caution flags. And no Mt. Panorama is a beast of its own. Was Barb or Siss driving when the Bentley crashed? Do you know if Marcus Ambrose was in the race?

:spank::spank:back :mad:

No Ambrose but the full entry list (team, drivers, can and class) is at http://www.bathurst12hour.com.au/race-information/entry/
Classes were GT3 Pro-Pro, GT3 Pro-Am, GT3 Cup Cars (Carerra Cup Porsches), GT4 and an invitational class that even had a Dodge Viper Coupe.

Full results here http://resultscdn.getraceresults.co...y Bathurst 12 Hour 2017/12 Hour - 12 Hour.pdf

The Viper was 29th of the 32 cars that finished on 226 laps against the winner's 290 so it must have spent plenty of time in the shed.

Dunno who was in the Bentley at the time but the #8 car did have a woman driver :eek:. The Bentley's finished 3rd and 12th so they did get that #8 car home in the end.

I feel drunk Mr Tree ,i feel bloody awful. i have been in bed
for the last three days ,frightening hubby to death , i have
the winter flue bug and don`t i know it. back later in the
week i hope when my dirty mind returns, Love You All.
Oh, poor Dottie :(

Sorry you're not feeling yourself

Dottie.gif
:rolleyes:

Depends which literal translation you are getting. If it is the one with the amphibious avian then you are probably confused....

However ducking in English does not refer to acting like a duck but dropping down fast to avoid low flying objects or incoming missiles etc.

Missiles like well aimed crockery...I think Tree has had practice :D

RacingRodent

Yes, I was really confused. :confused::confused::confused:

Thank you for the clarification, it has now become easier to understand. :p :p :p

Top-Cat

Back
Top Bottom