Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok. There's something for me. One of the most brutal, extreme and hot scene which I found in net. Feel the taste of real scourge and what it could make on woman bottom:).

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/124856/Hard_Ass_Whipping_Session/

Wow, that's pretty graphic and raw, beautiful indeed.
But there is a problem for me, there's more damage than sufference.
I prefer more sufference and less damages, i love severe and bloody whippings, but here the blows are weaks and that is understandeable because they are hitting with a scourge with metal parts, for me is better a leather bullwhip hitting with very severe and strong lashes that causes less damages but much more pain in the whipped one.

Wow, that's pretty graphic and raw, beautiful indeed.
But there is a problem for me, there's more damage than sufference.
I prefer more sufference and less damages, i love severe and bloody whippings, but here the blows are weaks and that is understandeable because they are hitting with a scourge with metal parts, for me is better a leather bullwhip hitting with very severe and strong lashes that causes less damages but much more pain in the whipped one.
I understand you but I'm not agree. I like blood and marks but in this scene she should be less stoic and more expressing (not very but with some screaming, especially on second part). And it's would be interesting to see her untied and walking;). But scene is very good in my point of view. It's very hard but not disgusting like many bdsm scenes with nailing breast, too combine bondage or metal machine in mouth etc.

I understand you but I'm not agree. I like blood and marks but in this scene she should be less stoic and more expressing (not very but with some screaming, especially on second part). And it's would be interesting to see her untied and walking;). But scene is very good in my point of view. It's very hard but not disgusting like many bdsm scenes with nailing breast, too combine bondage or metal machine in mouth etc.

I agree on this ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom