Condemned To Die

Go to CruxDreams.com
'dear Rupert's one peccadillo has always been a fondness for whores,' she says, guilelessly.
And so gillian's degradation continues. Is there any status lower?

Of course twin sisters would attract a good price from men prepared to pay for sport. One does wonder what plans Miriam might have for Mary and Eleanor :devil:.

Now dear Gillian. How are you feeling about tomorrow? Come, come, over to the window. She beckons excitedly and I am led over by two guards. The governors office affords such a good view over the town square.

Look there is tiered seating installed especially for the event, they have even repositioned the stocks and the whipping post so you can watch jane being raped while your back is flayed. And then you can watch Jane flayed while you are being raped. It'll be a wonderful example to our fellow citizens and she claps her hands in delight.

And please don't worry about the twins. Rupert has taken the trouble to arrange employment for them at his club. It's a wonderful establishment - where gentlemen can go to let off steam and indulge their very darkest fantasies. Of course they need a constant supply of fresh female flesh, and so this is the perfect solution!

There is a knock at the door and then it opens. Eleanor and Mary and led into the room. Stark naked, with thick leather collars tight round their necks. Whimpering. Their small pretty breasts swollen and disfigured by a thick brass ring through the breast flesh behind the nipple. Blood still oozing where the rings had been hammered into place.

Ah Gillian - and you need to be a mother now. And James, dear, if your guards will oblige Gillian can teach her daughters to suck a cock properly. It's a skill they will need for the rest of their short lives. She simpers prettily to the men in the room, smoothing her gown as we are pushed to our knees on the hard floor.

Last edited:
Ah Gillian - and you need to be a mother now. And James, dear, if your guards will oblige Gillian can teach her daughters to suck a cock properly. It's a skill they will need for the rest of their short lives. She simpers prettily to the men in the room, smoothing her gown as we are pushed to our knees on the hard floor
A mother would expect to teach her daughters something of the 'birds and bees' but never to be forced to show them how take a cock in their mouths.
Gillian's degradation continues both personally and through her offspring.

Miriam picks up a short cane from the governors desk. Now let's see how well you can please a man, Gillian. And more to the point how well your slut daughters can learn. Sobbing I do my best to show Mary and Eleanor how to lick and suck the guards. All of us gagging and choking as the men used our mouths roughly. Eleanor feeling the cane on her breasts for not swallowing.

Then forced to our feet and made to stand together. Miriam feeling my left breast. Now bend over Gillian. And spread those cheeks. Humiated as she offers my anus to her husband Rupert. As he thrusts behind me she makes Eleanor and Mary watch. 'Look, Your mother loves it. But then she is such a dirty little whore". 'As will you".

It's time Gillian went to get some sleep, Miriam purrs. She and her pretty daughter have a big day tomorrow. The twins will be starting their new life tonight.

Then I am taken back to the dungeon Jane is sobbing, cum round her mouth where her mouth has been used. How did it come to this? My knees weak and my stomach churning at the thought of the next day and the horrors to come. And my thoughts with the twins. Jane and I cuddle together seeking comfort.

Miriam picks up a short cane from the governors desk. Now let's see how well you can please a man, Gillian. And more to the point how well your slut daughters can learn. Sobbing I do my best to show Mary and Eleanor how to lick and suck the guards. All of us gagging and choking as the men used our mouths roughly. Eleanor feeling the cane on her breasts for not swallowing.

Then forced to our feet and made to stand together. Miriam feeling my left breast. Now bend over Gillian. And spread those cheeks. Humiated as she offers my anus to her husband Rupert. As he thrusts behind me she makes Eleanor and Mary watch. 'Look, Your mother loves it. But then she is such a dirty little whore". 'As will you".

It's time Gillian went to get some sleep, Miriam purrs. She and her pretty daughter have a big day tomorrow. The twins will be starting their new life tonight.

Then I am taken back to the dungeon Jane is sobbing, cum round her mouth where her mouth has been used. How did it come to this? My knees weak and my stomach churning at the thought of the next day and the horrors to come. And my thoughts with the twins. Jane and I cuddle together seeking comfort.
I think I've caught up with this superb story just in the nick of time! :)

:popcorn:

Half awake. Thoughts confused between wanting to sleep to blot out the horrors and not wanting to miss a moment of the time remaining. Cold shivers in my belly as I feel jane shift. 'Are they really going to kill us mum?' Why? She cries. As do I. Our friends seem to have melted away like the spring snows. And what did Miriam call me? The words 'dirty little whore' echoed in my brain.

The guards bring breakfast. Large bowls of warm porridge. Faux kindness 'you two need to eat - give you strength' - 'so you put on a good show when we nail you to the cross'.

One crudely feels between Janes legs. 'And first we get to enjoy this one' he laughs 'at least she won't die a virgin'.

Then taken outside through the main gate. I glance round blinking in the bright sunlight . Feeling jane shiver beside me. Crowds in the square. The raised seating crammed - and many familiar faces of old - sorry former - friends and acquaintances. Many fine clothes. Turned this way and that and then our dresses but off. Naked in front of the crowd.

Judge John reads out the charges, the verdict of the court, and our sentence. His excitement only too obvious as he does so. A rustle of excitement and anticipation from the crowd. Eight executioners step forward. All stripped to the waist. Sinister black leather hoods, and whips hanging by their belts.

I have to offer my wrists for steel manacles. I wimper as they are tightened. A chain is clipped to them then I am led to the whipping post. I try to be brave and proud but my legs just feel weak. The chain is secured to a hook so I am just on tiptoe, my excited breasts just touching the thick wood of the post.

I see jane crying as the manakles are tightened on her slim wrists and she is led to the stocks. Head and wrists positioned in the holes and the cross bar brought down. Her ankles tied to rings. Then lowered so her bottom is raised, her legs wide. Her virgin cunt open and displayed to the crowd. As an executioner lowers his trousers revealing a huge erect penis.

Last edited:
I feel rather than see Two executioners move behind me, whips prepared. One has been kind enough to show me the whip that will soon be flaying my back. Nine thin leather tails with a small lead ball to bruise and a sharp piece of steel to cut my flesh. My flesh crawls st the thought.

The guard rubs the head of his cock between Janes legs lewdly to the raucous approval of the crowd. Cries of 'rape the bitch' echo as I hear jane mew in terror. The head of his cock glistening wet in the sunlight as he runs between her lips and to her anus then back again. 'The sluts wet for him' a woman shouts. I see jane arch her back and push back as he teases her sex.

A shuffle of feet and a breeze on my back and then every nerve explodes as the lash descends. Silence and then someone is screaming. It is a few seconds before I realise that it's me.

At the same moment the man thrusts his cock into my daughter ripping away her virginity....

Last edited:
I feel rather than see Two executioners move behind me, whips prepared. One has been kind enough to show me the whip that will soon be flaying my back. Nine thin leather tails with a small lead ball to bruise and a sharp piece of steel to cut my flesh. My flesh crawls st the thought.

The guard rubs the head of his cock between Janes legs lewdly to the raucous approval of the crowd. Cries of 'rape the bitch' echo as I hear jane mew in terror. The head of his cock glistening wet in the sunlight as he runs between her lips and to her anus then back again. 'The sluts wet for him' a woman shouts. I see jane arch her back and push back as he teases her sex.

A shuffle of feet and a breeze on my back and then every nerve explodes as the lash descends. Silence and then someone is screaming. It is a few seconds before I realise that it's me.

At the same moment the man thrusts his cock into my daughter ripping away her virginity....
A shuffle of feet and a breeze on my back and then every nerve explodes as the lash descends. Silence and the someone is screaming. It is a few seconds before I realise that it's me.

I thought these lines were a nice touch. :p

A touch of genius, indeed....

A touch of genius, indeed....
Indeed. I can't seem to put this story down. You have a fascinating scenario going here, Gillian. Miriam is quite hateful. Using Wragg's Loathometer (tm) I get a solid reading of :mad::mad::mad::mad:. Quite something.:devil:

If I thought the first lash was the worst I was sadly mistaken. The two masked executioners worked slowly together leaving enough stone between lashes fir the full horror of anticipation to build before the whip tore my flesh again. And to feed the growing bloodlust of the crowd. I lost count after 10 - reduced to a pain wracked animal seeking only escape. And there was none.

But worse was my daughters violation - the other six men taking their time to make her rape as degrading and humiliating as possible. Vaginal and anal. The crowd urging them. I coukd see Miriam sitting in the centre of the stand with Rupert beside her. I searched the stand and the crowds - No sign of the twins thank the Lord. The thought of them being forced to watch as we are raped and broken would be too much. I brace myself for the next lash. Just as I relax a tiny bit it comes across my flayed back

Indeed. I can't seem to put this story down. You have a fascinating scenario going here, Gillian. Miriam is quite hateful. Using Wragg's Loathometer (tm) I get a solid reading of :mad::mad::mad::mad:. Quite something.:devil:

Gillian, I lent Jollyrei an old loathometer, less sensitive I think. Mine's showing :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.

In a nutshell, the more you make me hate the villain, the better you're writing.

And you are writing very well indeed! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I read the texts many with google translate. Because i know, i knewd to little number english words. But i must begin to read and understand without this app.
I read many in my life, only in german, and the phantasie carried me in other worlds and times. I want that also with english.
I want enjoy all this treasures here.

I read the texts many with google translate. Because i know, i knewd to little number english words. But i must begin to read and understand without this app.
I read many in my life, only in german, and the phantasie carried me in other worlds and times. I want that also with english.
I want enjoy all this treasures here.
I shudder to think what Google Translate makes of "loathometer" :oops:

Back
Top Bottom