Crown Of Thorns: Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com

Yupar

Regina Iudaeorum

morten sigurdson

Voivode of Wallachia
:clapping:Bravo for Vivian to try this cruxposition : it's a painful one to breathe and the arms'pain is great ...
In this case, perhaps could you chose a round patibulum : it would be softer for her humerus ... ;)
Thank you dear Messaline:) yeas, Patibulum was sharp and she sufferd, so the face expression is real, as it was with Japanese Cross. I've made only a few pics, and again there was no time for video. But spectacle was good. I've also made the carrying pics of the T shape Cross, inspired by this session 06.jpg 04.jpg soon will resize and post them.

morten sigurdson

Voivode of Wallachia
Lord Morten : Look at the cow !She is suffering terribly by seeing her expressions... but there is no way to show any mercy for her crimes...

Vivian : Please let me die soon ...please !
Thank you dear Yupar! Again amazing discription:) love your dialogues and phrases so much, they are full of emotion, sensetion and beauty, as all your stories and manips. Many thanks to you!

morten sigurdson

Voivode of Wallachia
:clapping:Bravo for Vivian to try this cruxposition : it's a painful one to breathe and the arms'pain is great ...
In this case, perhaps could you chose a round patibulum : it would be softer for her humerus ... ;)
T shape Cross was made of wooden planks, they are thin and easy to nail one on other, round Patibulum would be a wooden branch, thick and it wasn't be able to nail on the upright plank.

Top Bottom