Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
The artist's name is Amanda Klish, she does the most amazing work and has an obvious interest in the crucifixion.

She really does detail, like genitals that will be covered by a loincloth, and nails (see the next post)

View attachment 846105View attachment 846106View attachment 846107View attachment 846108View attachment 846109

The artist's work at different age
What a great find! Thanks so much. This artwork really drew me. So I looked into her. Her fb page is amazing. There is whole album showing her process of making the sculpture. For example this one. Really worth looking into. Thanks Phlebas!

16179326_1532521646762712_2461443785767918906_o.jpg

Some Good Friday themed pics

le surréalisme crucifié Picabia.jpg1937 - Le crucifie-800.jpg3ce2f702c37b01.jpgtumblr_nlxhx3cgv11upl9k4o1_1280.jpg5705431188_5504a12c36_b.jpgpietatumblr_nb61y7cxzb1qm6cf0o1_500.jpg7134.jpgc5759aea6474ba01715b9c8068a8a7cf.jpgpb3b Crucifixus (2).jpgcrucifixion-r4.jpg

So, easter is over and in my category "Jesus movies the world forgot" I may present to its 20th "birthday" an Italian film from 2000 which is now on YT, too, so everybody interested in such stuff may check it out

Maria figlia del suo figlio

No, there is no nakedness but longhaired hottie Nicholas Rogers crucified looks good even with loincloth (at least in my opinion) and the nailing of the ankles-scene is still today awesome when you see from "behind" how the spike is driven through the flesh and he is screaming in agony.
The crucifixion is just at the beginning and later is a sequence with a (light) flogging and carrying of the crossbeam.

m1d.JPGm2d.JPGm3d.JPG

EDIT: Just noticed, this movie is even out on Blu-Ray (I did not expect this), actually for only 7 Euro (spanish version). I think I am going to order it at once...

Last edited:
I am frequently enjoying your generally-crux-themed postings, Phlebas, and everybody prefers different favorites according to his/her own taste, obviously, but for me really this second one (crucifixion_by_drdaryon_ddbuoeo-fullview) is an absolute blast, I really love it - exactly my type of favorite victim, the body, the face, the hair, the cross, the nailing - just perfect! Its only a pity that its so dark, but thats part of the "arty" style, I presume.

May I ask where you found this?

thanks again for sharing
best regards
Ty.

What do you consider to be the horniest part of a crucifixion?

For me it is the fear of suffocation
, because you notice exactly that you have no more strength to pull yourself up. The struggle for every breath. Having to endure shortness of breath because you simply have no strength left to pull yourself up. The total overexertion. The fear of cramping in your legs. And above all, the increasing panic before suffocation.

Once I have experienced this and really want to experience it again.
I got a hard-on and got really horny because of the suffocation and the panic before it.

For me it is very horny to experience exactly the same as the real victims experienced on the cross, with the same panic before suffocation.

To me i think the anticipation of it. In my mind the anticipation of being nailed. The fear of waiting and knowing soon i will be attached to something i can not leave. That it will be a part of me no matter what

If a proper crucifixion with nails were possible without permanent damage, I would want that too. But unfortunately that will not be possible. And nailing a little bit wouldn't be the same.

I have never been crucified for real, but I think there will be two moments: first when I arrive to the site of my torment and strong shirtless soldiers attaching me with the rope to the patibulum. Second when I'm out of strenght and I must sit on the sedile, especilly when this wooden peg begins to penetrate my ass.

These are my experimentations with some photo effects. What do you think?
Courier Yaroslav. Part I.mp4_snapshot_11.29.279_cr1_cr.jpg Courier Yaroslav. Part I.mp4_snapshot_11.48.621 (2).jpg Courier Yaroslav. Part I.mp4_snapshot_13.03.143 a_cr.jpg

For those of morbid and sadistic bent, others beware. This was done years ago by the wonderful artist Sherwin. The first picture is his, but I made a few modifications in the other two.

Picture one. The prisoner is marched to his execution site, the placard around his neck incites the crowd. The executioner tugs o the rope, the victim chokes and gags. "Come on boy, don't hesitate, we don't have all day to get you up."

Picture 2. the following crowd becomes horny and restless. Beer and wine bottles are thrown, the glass chards bloody his path, making him sometimes struggle and fall. And yes the rotten tomatoes ad apples thrown, making him a sticky mess, much to the delight of flies and other vermin.

Picture 3. The prisoner looks in horror at the barb wire as the executioner laughs. "Citizens, this execution shall be a challenge to me. Barbs, not nails. It will be tricky to strew him up on the fence. Of course low to the ground, all will have their chance to torment him. Meantime he can look at the skulls and bones, this is his future."

Attachments

• Crucifixion fag 2.JPG
    Crucifixion fag 2.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 491
  • Crucifixion fag 2.2.png
    Crucifixion fag 2.2.png
    635.9 KB · Views: 443
  • Crucifixion fag 2.1.jpg
    Crucifixion fag 2.1.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 469
Back
Top Bottom