Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would say the feeling of pushing my naked ass against the post of a well-used cross as I try to brace myself and keep from sliding down to hang and suffocate. Feeling how the wood has been smoothed down by so many other condemned men rubbing their sweat-covered asses against the cross in the same way as me. Knowing that they all failed, and I will too.

Second place would be the moment my loincloth is torn away and I feel the first touch of the breeze on my cock and balls. I am completely exposed to anyone who bothered to stop and watch a nameless criminal crucified on the roadside. I’ll never wear clothes or have dignity again.

Love this post. Have re-read it several times and find it very sexually arousing. I was especially drawn to the loincloth scenario. When I was a young boy and my interest in crucifixion started to blossom I was always very aroused wearing a small loincloth instead of briefs and would imagine having it torn off of my hips and exposing me. Many years later for me it is still an integral part of the entire crucifixion experience.

Tenterden, imagine yourself bound to the beam and led to the place of your crucifixion

288_crux_01_by_homoeros-dayaipp.jpg288_crux_02_by_homoeros-dayaio4.jpg288_crux_03_by_homoeros-dayailw.jpg288_crux_04_by_homoeros-dayaijc.jpg288_crux_05_by_homoeros-dayaihy.jpg

OK, he is CGI animated and certain physical attributes may be a "bit" overdone, but somehow his face and the expression reminds of this boy with curly hair (real) who is led to crucifixion in the traditional Caracas passion play. The intense expression of the eyes seems to me somehow similar.
The visible "fear" of the impending crucifixion can be as "inspiring" for the viewer as the real thing if you can "feel" it through the actors skills. Even if he is only an "amateur" he does a good job regarding his expression and thats why I love this pic.

young_thief.jpg

Some one just forwarded to me this virtual tour of an art exhibition, the great 15th century artist Jan Van Eyck. Wonderful restorations here, and the Adam and Eve paintings are extremely erotic. To my knowledge this Flemish artist was one of the earliest to depict crucifixion scenes with full nudity, attached are a few I have found over the years.

Does anyone know of others? In the meantime enjoy the tour.

Attachments

• Crucifixion jan_Van_eyck 2.jpg
    Crucifixion jan_Van_eyck 2.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 359
  • Crucifixion Jan_van_Eyck_-_Diptych_-_WGA07587.jpg
    Crucifixion Jan_van_Eyck_-_Diptych_-_WGA07587.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 402
Some one just forwarded to me this virtual tour of an art exhibition, the great 15th century artist Jan Van Eyck. Wonderful restorations here, and the Adam and Eve paintings are extremely erotic. To my knowledge this Flemish artist was one of the earliest to depict crucifixion scenes with full nudity, attached are a few I have found over the years.

Does anyone know of others? In the meantime enjoy the tour.

The 2nd one is interesting how jesus is naked and nailed but the two criminals are tied great picture

I do not necessarily see him as a Jesus as am not religious though this was a commissioned painting I think. Yes, the two thieves are tied and yet not naked. Also not a crown of thorns like for the "king." As he is naked more of a torture magnet for those passing by. I love that spear to his chest. Here is a closer picture of the execution.

Attachments

• Crucifixion Sunrise 14.jpg
    Crucifixion Sunrise 14.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 500
Back
Top Bottom