Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com

Baracus

Rectidolor
Has anyone else,been crucified whilst hanging by their wrists,and legs unsupported...??
I tried it briefly,on my T-Cross,but had to time it strictly,to a maximum of one minute....for safety reasons.
I'd even built a new "Sedile/Cornu" combination, to sit upon whilst hanging by my wrist-manacles....
I was an interesting,scary,yet exciting experience.
I'd happily do it again !!

Shaved17

Magistrate
Has anyone else,been crucified whilst hanging by their wrists,and legs unsupported...??
I tried it briefly,on my T-Cross,but had to time it strictly,to a maximum of one minute....for safety reasons.
Yes. It is very very exhausting, even if you are a slender and fairly lightweight person!

Without a sedile in particular, one must take care that the ropes etc. around your wrists are very broad and/or soft to ensure you do not suffer from contusions and congestions. Even with very broad ropes around my wrists I often expierienced my entire arms to become numb after +15 minutes or so. The numbness usually remained for several hours after the crucifixion.

I never used a stopwatch (crucifixion is just too exciting!! :)) but estimate my longest time on the T-cross with a sedile was around 25 minutes but at best only about 10 minutes without. A sedile makes a real big difference!

Look at this Jesus in perfectly condition and shape...

Attachments

Baracus

Rectidolor
Id enjoy being crucified again but idk how many people are into the femboy physique. I've started running again to get back into the ideal shape, wearing only these shorts:
I'd rather see you in a loincloth.... ;)

Philip

Onlooker
If you were a slave owner during Ancient Rome, what sort of offenses would warrant a slave to be crucified? Would you use nails and take their lives or just ropes so they can continue to serve you after the punishment is served? I just like to crucify my slaves with ropes for at least 24 hours in the court yard to make an example for the other slaves, I think the humiliation and exposure to the elements would be sufficient. Crux 1.jpgCrux 6.jpgCrux 7.jpgCrux 9.jpgCrux 10.jpg

kleiner160

Spectator
[QUOTE = "DarkSide808, Beitrag: 535945, Mitglied: 17955"]
Damit gehört ich mich!

Vielen Dank!
[/ ZITAT]
[QUOTE = "DarkSide808, Beitrag: 535945, Mitglied: 17955"]
Damit wäre ich einverstanden!

Vielen Dank!
[/ZITAT]
du hast einen wunderschönen Körper,kann ich davon noch mehr sehen ?

Top Bottom