Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you too, Romanus!

Probably the pictures below do not exactly fit,
but perhaps in combination they give a little impression ...
And once again thank you very much dear Julia !
I imagine an audience like this. The woman are well-dressed, cruel and ambitious of watching humiliating executions.
And all this must be placed in the wonderful times of the roman empire, in an atmosphere saturated with blood and eroticism.
Unfortunately there are no stories in this vein in the internet.

Thank you too, Romanus!

Probably the pictures below do not exactly fit,
but perhaps in combination they give a little impression ...
how do you mean upperclass????? thought it were real roman whores in public amusement :p

And once again thank you very much dear Julia !
I imagine an audience like this. The woman are well-dressed, cruel and ambitious of watching humiliating executions.
And all this must be placed in the wonderful times of the roman empire, in an atmosphere saturated with blood and eroticism.
Unfortunately there are no stories in this vein in the internet.
Dear Romanus, thanks again!
Perhaps you could find a bit in the "Naked or loin clothes ??"-thread.
Here we made a cooperation- story which was a great fun!

The beginning of that story should be hidden here:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/naked-or-loincloths.1065/page-2

Seriously, I have some heavy doubts concerning the moralic qualities of the Senatores-class.
In fact there are some indications that the moral-qualities of an "average whore" were much better than those of the so-called "better society".
Has this changed?
Look at the riff-raff in banks, politics and management of large firms!
Nothing has changed...

Seriously, I have some heavy doubts concerning the moralic qualities of the Senatores-class.
In fact there are some indications that the moral-qualities of an "average whore" were ??? :eek::D:pmuch better than those of the so-called "better society".

"Rome" is a very inspiring movie with very beautiful women.
But i prefer a victim with unhurt genitals, so everyone can see a possibly erection if the naked crucified men is hanging in front of the crowd.
this is not Rome but Spartacus blood and sand

Thank you very much Julia. This is my real passion ! To be crucified in front of female onlookers.
A fantastic imagination for me are crucifixions in a roman arena. Bored women of the roman high society are watching the crucifixion of naked male criminals.

As you can see from the thread listed below I would be interested in being the victim in a situation like that. But at the same time I could get behind being the Roman noble watching the execution and have always wanted to lead a mob (without any legal ramifications of course) at the same time.

Dear Romanus, thanks again!
Perhaps you could find a bit in the "Naked or loin clothes ??"-thread.
Here we made a cooperation- story which was a great fun!

The beginning of that story should be hidden here:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/naked-or-loincloths.1065/page-2

A good thread of course!

If that guy in the current Spartacus movie had had his dongle lopped off I reckon there would be a lot more blood that that picture shows!
I agree with Romanus in not liking any genital mutilation of the victims for the reason he mentions.

That scene of the old Spartacus film could be quite accurate, for such mass crucifixions I imagine there wasn't the time or need to strip & nail the victims legs & all; it was just a means of killing a large number of people, the spectacle & shaming element with a watching crowd was irrelevant. The lack of legs being fixed meant the victims probably died quickly so there wasn't a need to stand guard over them in case of any rescue attempts.

If that guy in the current Spartacus movie had had his dongle lopped off I reckon there would be a lot more blood that that picture shows!
I agree with Romanus in not liking any genital mutilation of the victims for the reason he mentions.

That scene of the old Spartacus film could be quite accurate, for such mass crucifixions I imagine there wasn't the time or need to strip & nail the victims legs & all; it was just a means of killing a large number of people, the spectacle & shaming element with a watching crowd was irrelevant. The lack of legs being fixed meant the victims probably died quickly so there wasn't a need to stand guard over them in case of any rescue attempts.

Hey PhilX! I'm not stalking your posts, but I guess as male cruxers on mostly female crux forums, we end up in the same place! :)

I agree with what you say about the old Spartacus movie, which was a disappointing crux scene at the end for me. I liked the movie itself and I did like the touching scene at the end with the tear-filled eyes of his wife looking up at him, but I just couldn't realate with a crucifixion where the feet are not fastened. They could have at least given us some half-naked victims. Still, it was quite impressive to have all those victims crucified along the road like that.

It is sad that the Blood - Sand movie could not continue due to the death of the lead man, at least that is what I understand what happened. You have to wonder how this much more grisly version would have presented the fate of the army of Spartacus., based on the one crucifixion they did show. It may have rivaled your personal crucifixion movie as the best I've ever seen.

BTW, at your suggestion I have been piecing together a number of my personal crux movie clips using a facial masking technique. It is a rush job and not that well done, but I'm not sure I want to present it anyway. If so I will likely try to post it here with a link back from the foundation forum. Mel may have to give me a hand regarding file type/quality when it gets to the final production stage.

I really hate using the masking feature, because I'm rather proud of my acting out the grimmacing pain with streams of fake blood down my sweating face from the crown of thorns.

Also feel like I'm short-sheeting my work by only showing only a few of the hundreds of clips that I have created and just showing the crucifixion, leaving out the sentencing, scourging, crowning of thorns, cross carrying, nailing and raising.

However, it may be a matter of showing at least something, rather than nothing at all. -GR

I tried to upload a very short clip of one of my movies CT but QuickTime nor Mpeg-4 weren't compatible, pity!

I tried to upload a very short clip of one of my movies CT but QuickTime nor Mpeg-4 weren't compatible, pity!

You can upload any movie clip via Youtube (Unlisted),,,It is very simple. Please supply me with details or post the clip on GE.TT or Sendspace and post the URL and I will have it up and running.

BTW, at your suggestion I have been piecing together a number of my personal crux movie clips using a facial masking technique. It is a rush job and not that well done, but I'm not sure I want to present it anyway. If so I will likely try to post it here with a link back from the foundation forum. Mel may have to give me a hand regarding file type/quality when it gets to the final production stage.

I really hate using the masking feature, because I'm rather proud of my acting out the grimmacing pain with streams of fake blood down my sweating face from the crown of thorns.

Also feel like I'm short-sheeting my work by only showing only a few of the hundreds of clips that I have created and just showing the crucifixion, leaving out the sentencing, scourging, crowning of thorns, cross carrying, nailing and raising.

However, it may be a matter of showing at least something, rather than nothing at all. -GR

I look forward to seeing something when you get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom