Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all!
Enjoy another render (30% of its original size) from my upcoming comic. It features Caerwan the executioner explaining that a crucifixion requires a lot of skill if you want it done right...

Let me know what you think!

If you want to check out my work, you can find it here:

https://www.crux-comics.eu

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• Torture Education.jpg
    Torture Education.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,108
Hi all!
Enjoy another render (30% of its original size) from my upcoming comic. As you can see, Caerwan has his hand somewhere where it shouldn't be... Or should it?

www.crux-comics.eu

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• Sneaking in a Squeeze.jpg
    Sneaking in a Squeeze.jpg
    1,013.4 KB · Views: 1,023
Hi all!
Enjoy another "raw" render at 30% of it's original resolution for my new comic!
looks like someone is getting all kinds of feelings when being introduced to the noose... And what would be causing that?

Also, Fayana looks to be very keen to get down on the cross as noticed by somebody on another site where I posted this... I think we all know she can have only one destiny, but when will it finaly catch up with her?...

When the comic will be ready, you will find out! ;)

Meanwhile you can find the first comic in this series here:

www.crux-comics.eu

Thanks for checking it out!!!

Attachments

• Saucy Hanging.jpg
    Saucy Hanging.jpg
    943.1 KB · Views: 920
Hi all!
Enjoy another render (30% of its original size) from my upcoming comic. It features Caerwan the executioner explaining that a crucifixion requires a lot of skill if you want it done right...

https://www.crux-comics.eu

Thanks a lot!
I'll post the pieces I've written for these gorgeous manips on Mariuszebo's DeviantArt posts
(they're not in story-order, but Marius didn't post them here in any particular order I think)
-
Torture Education.jpg
'Torture Education'! Yes, perfect title - we young girls are both being 'educated' - Lady Fayana by the spectacle of our suffering and Caerwan's masterly demonstration of his subtle skills - and me by the hideous ordeal he's inflicting on me, only just beginning, as I struggle vainly to ease the strain on my neck and my spine, trying to keep my one toe firm on the rough wood so I hold steady, but already I know nothing can save me, this is going to last for hours, hours of cruel torment. And how utterly exposed I am! My breasts forced up and out, nipples erect, my thighs spread wide, girl-parts exposed.

Sneaking in a Squeeze.jpg

And now we two doomed ones emerge - Lady Iola gasps in horror as she sees Priestess Phaedra's gloating eyes drinking in our shame, and young Lady Fayana being groomed to discover the dark urges our doomed nakedness arouses in her!

But I'm too ashamed to look their way, not only am I girlishly self-conscious in my glistening nudity, the crafty Caerwan knows how to exploit a vulnerable youngster's raging surges of fear, humiliation, and sexual excitement - he starts fingering my throbbing breast, flicking my hardening tits, my pelvis squirms in horrified, instinctual arousal.

Saucy Hanging.jpg

Oh yes, Marius, you've caught me perfectly as Iocaste! Even my buck teeth! At the Place of Execution, cruel Caerwan releases his grasp, lets me shudder with the full horror I'm experiencing, the shame of my roused nipples, the unbearable warmth of my oozing girl-parts, the helplessness of my poor, naked body about to be tortured to a slow and agonising death...

Lady Fayana watches as I squirm and scream, open-mouthed in fascination, her own young body filled with the wild emotions that are tormenting me - to her, a delicious new taste of wicked pleasure!

PoPNoose09Cam06P.jpg

Lady Iola lies on her cross, compliantly stretching her arms for the nailing, even watching Caerwan as he places the nail and raises the hefty mallet - how full of female passion her fated body is, and how that excitement is shared by Lady Fayana as she watches every blow.

But as for me, poor tortured Iocaste, the vicious Priestess Phaedra makes sure I can't settle to my fate, twisting my little, taut tit she forces me to dance, kicking, squealing, swinging on the rope as pain shoots down my spine, enjoying my shrieks of agony.

HowToStartP.jpg

Great scene, all the characters revealing themselves - Caerwan dominant, coolly efficient, Lady Iola bravely accepting her fate, seeking to co-operate, Priestess Phaedra's sadistic delight in her triumph over her rival, young Lady Fayana so excited her body's mirroring the wild twisting and kicking of the dance she's seen me perform as I try to come to terms with my awful situation - and me now rigid with despair, my stretched legs unable to soften my slow suffering, yet my nipples still betray arousal.

PoPWalk001Cam04P.jpg
I think the way this latest version of 'Priestess of Peril' is taking shape is your best yet, Marius! I love it - I identify with Iocaste, the little brunette, she's got my looks, and you've caught deliciously the mixture of dread and arousal I'm experiencing - bound, naked, already glistening with sweat - lips quivering, legs rubbing together as my girl-parts throb in terror and anticipation...

Is it Time.jpg

Almost a relief for Lady Iola, she's been trying to prepare herself for this moment mentally, keeping cool, yet her female body's hot and moist with anticipation. Yes Sir, she says, untie my wrists, I'll co-operate...

Last edited:
Wow!!! What an honor you want to include my pictures... I can't give permission for the masterclass poetry as it was written by Eulalia and is hers to approve. I take it the "Cruxer's Digest" is some sort of newsletter? I don't know what it is exactly, I've never heard of it before. But I'm totally fine with including these pictures in it. Thanks a lot!!!

Wow!!! What an honor you want to include my pictures... I can't give permission for the masterclass poetry as it was written by Eulalia and is hers to approve. I take it the "Cruxer's Digest" is some sort of newsletter? I don't know what it is exactly, I've never heard of it before. But I'm totally fine with including these pictures in it. Thanks a lot!!!
Here is the last:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/cruxers-digest-2017-part-ii.611/
moore in the archive further down.

Thanks an awful lot for posting your jaw dropping poetry here!!! It really shines!!!
I want both (pictures and story) insert in the next Cruxer's Digest, when it approved.
Thanks for the link! Absolutely, you can include the pictures in there!!! Thanks a lot!!!
My honour and pleasure too, thanks to Madiosi for the suggestion, and to Marius for giving permission.
When it's nearing time to put the next Cruxers' Digest together, give me a poke and I'll put these and any subsequent pics and texts into the right order.

My honour and pleasure too, thanks to Madiosi for the suggestion, and to Marius for giving permission.
When it's nearing time to put the next Cruxers' Digest together, give me a poke and I'll put these and any subsequent pics and texts into the right order.

The next will come out in summer. Probably in June. I have collected now a few stories for the next. Sorry, yesterday I seeed better as today. I hope in the next days it go again better the next days.
Greetings

The next will come out in summer. Probably in June. I have collected now a few stories for the next. Sorry, yesterday I seeed better as today. I hope in the next days it go again better the next days.
Greetings
Yes, take it gently, give that eye a good rest :cool1:

Impressive work mariuszebo. May I ask which software you are using for this? Are the models and everything else made from scratch? This probably sounds like a noob question because I'm new to this forum. But I would like to make this kind of stuff myself.
Hi! I'm using Daz Studio and the Iray Render Engine to create this. A lot of what I use can be found on either Daz33D.com or the renderosity site. Some stuff comes from renderotica. I do have to "warn" you that almost nothing you see in my pics is "straight out of the box commercial product"... I did a lot of tweaking to get my models looking like this, using custom alterations to morphs, textures and lighting. But you should very definitely give it a go!!! You'll find that in this 3D space, there are virtually no limits to what you can do. If you need advise as to what hardware or software, just give me a shout!!!

Greetings
Take care and take it easy! Health is a precious thing! All the best!!!

Back
Top Bottom