Crux Gif Images?

Go to CruxDreams.com
From start to finish, this has been a series full of amazing scenes, one after another. Hopefully, someone makes another supercut so we can see her tortures from begining to end. Well, the begining and end of one crucifixion, out of an endless series... this is why the gifs loop, right?

I did plan to do a complete movie of all the .gif but one of my favorite Video Game just came out today:-(

As i don't want to rush it out,i will wait a little while before i do it.

If ranger1 or anyone else want to give it try go ahead (if that's ok with Bartnel)

I think I have missed the 'nail through each foot' version. Can someone please redirect me to its download page?
The splaying of her legs adds to her shame as spectators ogle her exposed, gaping feminity. An alternative, even more brutal alternative could being nailing her feet to each side of the"stipes" (upright). Her agonised efforts to raise herself to breathe is even more cruel when having to push up agonisingly against the nails through her shattered heels.
Its still there:post #233
The file name is:inferno16.gif

Haha, I guessing Fallout 4? How is it?

Well, there were some crucifixions in New Vegas iirc, but I think your tastes are a bit broader than just that.

Yes Fallout 4!
If you liked Fallout 3 you will love Fallout 4
About 1.5 hour of gameplay in and its great!
The first 1 hour 20 minutes of gameplay on YouTube:
The first 20 minutes are disturbing for someone who grew up during the Cold-War.......
Fallout 3 is one of the few game that i played up till the end.

View attachment 303212
303210-6ed33f3a622f5f6a9bc69a8cc368be73.jpg
last model?

Back
Top Bottom