Crux Gif Images?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like these gif animations of yours very much, Bartnel.
I know nothing of the technicalities, but the simplicity and,
in some of them, she shadowy darkness, just add to their power.
The girl seems torn between voluntary submission
(I love where she kneels and bows her head),
coy shyness (constantly trying to cover her breast with her hand),
and helpless terror (wild kicking and struggling with her arms),
and that builds up to a very erotic series of moving images.

Outstanding! I simply cannot believe that these animations are so old. If you done something like this seven or eight years ago, I try to imagine what you would be capable of now. Thank you for the next scene. I love how she moves her legs and how her body shakes with every hit of the hammer. Can't wait to see more. You make my dreams come true :)

More violence and blood to come now, sorry ... and also a few problems with IK :confused: ( something I would have to fix in final render ...)

View attachment 299400
Outstanding! I simply cannot believe that these animations are so old. If you done something like this seven or eight years ago, I try to imagine what you would be capable of now. Thank you for the next scene. I love how she moves her legs and how her body shakes with every hit of the hammer. Can't wait to see more. You make my dreams come true :)

It is a work of incredible genius, unbelievable! :eek:

Eumenes has said it... See the way she looks at the nail, then turns her head away in terror, the way she jerks with each blow....my God! Awe....SOME! :)

These are pretty damn spec-tack-il-ar Bartnel! It's really cool to see you doing this so many years after your vivid pictorial series of the same event. THANK YOU! Hope you continue! :)

Absolutely stunning. The best series I have ever seen here. I wait for the next installment every day, and it gets better with every passing day. Is there any way to join these all together?

Unbelievable! This gif is the best crux-related scene I have seen so far. Stunning contrast between their sadism and her vulnerability. I am left speechless. Didn't expect something like that. Now waiting impatiently for what is about to come.

Catherine lay there, sobbing and gasping. The pain from that obscene nail throbbed along the tortured nerves of her arm, too much for her overwhelmed brain to take in. She realised that the only thing holding her to the cross was that one nail, the daemons had released her, and were standing back for a moment, watching her suffer.

She rolled her head to look at the nail. O God! It was huge! She could scarcely believe that it penetrated her own wrist. Horrified, she rolled towards it. Part of her wondered if she could pull it out, but she knew that she had to endure this.

“Ha!” The daemon grinned with sadistic satisfaction. “Now your dreams of crucifixion have come to reality! Now you realise how much it hurts!”

She looked at him, and nodded weakly.

“Good!” He gave the nail one last smash with the hammer.

Catherine rolled back on her cross, sobbing with misery.

We usually see or read that both wrists are held or tied down for the nailing, but after marking the positions for the wrists, just doing one and allowing all this erotic writhing on the ground for a few minutes would give a better show for the audience and prolong the agony for the condemned. The audience would love to see the futile attempts of the free hand to remove the spike, leading to howls of despair as well as pain.

Just incredible animation, it really invokes feelings for what she's going through.

I found her struggles while she was being pinned down on her cross to be off the charts real. I could imagine struggling the exact same way knowing that in a few short moments I will be nailed to that cross....

Her struggling at that moment shows the depth of her fear and anguish about what is to come....

Back
Top Bottom