Crux Positions

Go to CruxDreams.com
I thought often the same way.... number 1 and 5 are my favourites. I miss the "angled legs", a combination between 1 and 5.

202114 said:
I was just thinking abaut, witch feet position would you prefer in the case of a crucified girl?
[attachment=0:vnxnf920]Névtelen.jpg[/attachment:vnxnf920]

Fascinating question!
If I would have to die on the cross I probably would prefer position No.5,
but I'm not really sure ...
In every case the pretty legs of the poor woman are a serious reason to envy her.
Cheers,
Julia

The one you posted separately or #1. #5 is my third choice.

I understand the humiliation aspect of the spread-leg position, but it just doesn't work for me.

Continue on with other body areas. Arm spread/angle is very important!

Overall, I like a mix between the pinioned and hanging look.

Good thread! -GR

Ok than. Just a bit higher. The question is the same. Of course the victim decides abaut the pose of her body, so at this point we have two questions:
- wich pose would you chose to ease your pain on the cross, and
- wich pose is the nicest?
[attachment=0:2vw8rrv1]1.jpg[/attachment:2vw8rrv1]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 2,356
All three are fine with the edge going to the center one, but I like to see the legs at a lesser angle so the knees don't jut way out.

This is fun! Good thread! -GR

202114 said:
Ok than. Just a bit higher. The question is the same. Of course the victim decides abaut the pose of her body, so at this point we have two questions:
- wich pose would you chose to ease your pain on the cross, and
- wich pose is the nicest?
[attachment=0:3kjnpntr]1.jpg[/attachment:3kjnpntr]

It's really very kind that the victim is allowed to decide the pose.

In case of my execution I would possibly chose the left pose to try to ease the pain. But unfortunately I never have died in that way. So without such an experience it's hard to say...

Best regards,
Julia

If I were to be crucified, I'd pick leg position 7 for the humiliation factor. And I would pick arm and trunk position 1; since I would be sitting on a cornu as big as my hole and innards can take, it would be the most comfortable position for me.

Watching a woman crucified? Leg position 5, arm and trunk position 1 if it's most comfortable for her.

I like leg position 7. The crucified woman's genital's are spread open for further use. I always thought it would be a little anticlimatic to crucify a woman and then just sit back and watch - now that she is immobile she's ready to be used.

#1 utilizes the structural design of the cross best as does #2, but #2 is telling me that she is going to have her legs angled too much to enable her to push into the ‘up’ position. I don’t like to see a victim’s knees to protrude way out. #2 is also telling me that when she does get in the ‘up’ position her arms will go bent and limp, or if they remain taunt, she will have to lean forward to accommodate the narrower spread. Some leaning forward is OK, but too much and the boobs take on that ‘sagging’ look.

Now, if she arches her back out instead of leans out, that is a different story. A bulging chest, flat stomach and protruding ribs is the real meat and potatoes of crucifixion in my eyes! I always try for that in my crucifixions. So, #1 can best achieve that in the up position and avoid the protruding knees in the down position. The only way protruding knees works for me is if they protrude off to the side with the victim straddling a sedile.

None of the #4-8 positions utilize the architecture of the cross properly. #4-7 could use a much shorter crossbeam and #8 needs no crossbeam at all. The arms wrapped back over the top of the cross beam do appeal to me, but on more of a post rather than beam style cross and maybe a short cross where the victim is being tortured. #3 is great for carrying the crossbeam, but doesn’t seem right for crucifixion.

GR

202114 said:
All right, here is the next question: arm positions.
[attachment=0:25zpqq9u]1.jpg[/attachment:25zpqq9u]

As usual a difficult choise!
If it would be my final day(s) I'd possibly choose No.1.
However No.7 also seems to be an interesting way to leave this world ?!

Cheers,
Julia

Two and three are the most likely places to drive in the nails. Through the palms would probably hurt more, but the weight of her body would tear the hands loose without rope support.

Wish I'd come across this thread earlier.

202114 said:
One more question: Where to hammer the nails? (In the case of feet it's quite obvious.)
[attachment=0:3c63jrg8]1.jpg[/attachment:3c63jrg8]

The thread is really fascinating!

In case of my own execution I probably would chose No.2 (Ouch!)
And some additional ropes would be rather merciful, wouldn't they?

Best regards,
Julia

apostate630 said:
There was no one way that people were nailed to crosses. But Yusseby's Crux Intro is probably the best place to start.

The drawing is really intense, in particular the facial expressions of the poor victims.
I wonder how much time the unfortunate women had to last in their different positions ...

Cheers,
Julia

Back
Top Bottom