Crux scenes from Daz Studio

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Midget” tends to be a somewhat derogatory reference to people who are unfortunately born with a number of genetic conditions. I’m most definitely not politically correct but I’m not insensitive either.
While your initial artistic efforts are impressive I would urge you to be more circumspect in your verbal descriptions.
As a substantially blessed person I always try to remember, “There but for the grace of God go I.”
Thanks for your superb renders. Can’t wait for future production. Cheers!
:clap:

“Midget” tends to be a somewhat derogatory reference to people who are unfortunately born with a number of genetic conditions. I’m most definitely not politically correct but I’m not insensitive either.
While your initial artistic efforts are impressive I would urge you to be more circumspect in your verbal descriptions.
As a substantially blessed person I always try to remember, “There but for the grace of God go I.”
It's a good point, Robn, and I suspect is more an issue with translation than with disrepect.

I'll nip back and edit Dimon's post, substituting 'petite'.

I apologize, my vocabulary is not very large, because of this I can be misunderstood. I practice English at an intermediate level and try not to use Google translator. I didn't mean to offend anyone, I think petite girls are very cute

And I apologize, didn’t mean to sound preachy or condescending. I work with a small person and his courage and character never cease to humble me.
Thanks Guys!!!
Now, more great perversions please!!
:jump:

And I apologize, didn’t mean to sound preachy or condescending. I work with a small person and his courage and character never cease to humble me.
Thanks Guys!!!
Now, more great perversions please!!
:jump:
I want to take the opportunity and open my soul. As a member of this forum, what do you think if the image of crucified girls causes sexual arousal. This is fine? All my life I consider this mine a disease of my mind.

a little more continuation

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    753.5 KB · Views: 442
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    748.2 KB · Views: 478
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    739.7 KB · Views: 468
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    846.7 KB · Views: 478
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    768.4 KB · Views: 436
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    737.1 KB · Views: 416
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    804.7 KB · Views: 403
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    863.4 KB · Views: 396
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    838.7 KB · Views: 398
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    946.2 KB · Views: 581
I want to take the opportunity and open my soul. As a member of this forum, what do you think if the image of crucified girls causes sexual arousal. This is fine? All my life I consider this mine a disease of my mind.
Oh God no! PLEASE DON’T FEEL THIS WAY!!!
I had an intensely CATHOLIC upbringing and was constantly exposed to this iconolgy.
LONG BEFORE I understood human sexuality these images had an intensely sexual effect on me. A child is simply unable to process, in any way, intellectually, emotionally, or sexually, the intensity of these images.
But their INITIAL effect WAS sexual! Later in life I realized that the physical expression of crucifixion was virtually identical to the expression of the sex act or even labor, the process of giving birth.
This is simply the way we are WIRED!
So PLEASE don’t attribute your interest to any “disease of the mind”!
You are simply NORMAL. This is NOT KINK!
It’s an instinctive, pleasurable reaction, not related to PRODUCING pain, but recognizing the sexual nature of EXPRESSING pain.
Hope this helps and that you can understand.
We ARE mentally healthy and normal!
Ask yourself, “Could I have been a Nazi concentration camp guard?”
The answer will reveal the truth about yourself.
And I LOVE what you post!
Excellent and very healthy stuff!
Cheers!

Oh God no! PLEASE DON’T FEEL THIS WAY!!!
I had an intensely CATHOLIC upbringing and was constantly exposed to this iconolgy.
LONG BEFORE I understood human sexuality these images had an intensely sexual effect on me. A child is simply unable to process, in any way, intellectually, emotionally, or sexually, the intensity of these images.
But their INITIAL effect WAS sexual! Later in life I realized that the physical expression of crucifixion was virtually identical to the expression of the sex act or even labor, the process of giving birth.
This is simply the way we are WIRED!
So PLEASE don’t attribute your interest to any “disease of the mind”!
You are simply NORMAL. This is NOT KINK!
It’s an instinctive, pleasurable reaction, not related to PRODUCING pain, but recognizing the sexual nature of EXPRESSING pain.
Hope this helps and that you can understand.
We ARE mentally healthy and normal!
Ask yourself, “Could I have been a Nazi concentration camp guard?”
The answer will reveal the truth about yourself.
And I LOVE what you post!
Excellent and very healthy stuff!
Cheers!
thank you very much. I agree with your words about rebirth. I think the moment of being nailed to the cross is the most exciting and sensual. Especially if we are talking about voluntary crucifixion. I've been following this forum for 8 years, I recently installed daz by accident, I had no experience with models and poses before. I am glad that now I can express myself, and not just watch the work of other authors

thank you very much. I agree with your words about rebirth. I think the moment of being nailed to the cross is the most exciting and sensual. Especially if we are talking about voluntary crucifixion. I've been following this forum for 8 years, I recently installed daz by accident, I had no experience with models and poses before. I am glad that now I can express myself, and not just watch the work of other authors
Wonderful! That’s one of many things that make this forum great!

Well, go ahead and rub it in! You’ve had the time, talent, and courage to make the leap. VERY successfully.
You raise an interesting point about nailing. For me it’s about penetration and the extreme emotion it elicits. That’s why I enjoy impalement as well. Other forms of torture, not so much…
Would anyone please give their insight or opinion regarding this penetration issue? Not trying to hijack the thread, Dimon raised the point himself.
So….

Well, go ahead and rub it in! You’ve had the time, talent, and courage to make the leap. VERY successfully.
You raise an interesting point about nailing. For me it’s about penetration and the extreme emotion it elicits. That’s why I enjoy impalement as well. Other forms of torture, not so much…
Would anyone please give their insight or opinion regarding this penetration issue? Not trying to hijack the thread, Dimon raised the point himself.
So….
I'm not sure if I can give much insight, just a personal view.

I am not so fond of impaling, nor does rape interest me, so it may not be the penetration aspect of nailing, either. There is drama in the nailing process, sights and sounds that are missing from tying someone down, and there is also the knowledge that those nails are permanent, as far as the victim is concerned.

Your images are great. Especially as Wragg mentioned you show tension in muscles and faces.

Would you consider giving your image files unique names?
E.g. add a series name, like pretty_girl_1.jpg, pretty_girl_2.jpg, etc
It helps your fans to build a library of your work.

Back
Top Bottom