Dante's Inferno (Story Thread)

Go to CruxDreams.com

AnyaN

Assistant executioner
(since I sought collaborators and outlined things in a separate thread, I thought by the time things got started I would actually start a new thread. Hope that's okayl.)

PART I: INTRODUCTION

Master Dante had owned slaves for the past nine years. In honor of his ninth anniversary as Master, he decided to throw a party for eight of his closest fellow Masters. He’d had the idea in the works for about a year or so, and had a building constructed to his exact specifications to accommodate it.

Master Dante was wealthy enough that he had about a dozen private resorts. This one was in Alberta, in a remote area of a forest. There was plenty of hiking, fishing, and hunting if one wanted to indulge in any of those activities. He even had a zipline or two around, and a stable of horses. After all, one couldn’t live by torture alone. He wanted to give his guests the time of their lives outside of the Main Event.
The Main Event, Dante’s Inverno, was for each Master, including Master Dante himself, to torture one of Master Dante’s slaves, a slave he’d owned for three years named jason. Jason had a medium to high level pain tolerance. The Masters were given specific guidelines about what was off-limits. Each Master would be assigned a “Circle” of the Inferno, that would determine the order of the nine twelve-hour long sessions.

To decide this, each Master, including Master Dante, was allowed, in their own chosen complex or home, to torture Master Dante’s slave with the highest pain tolerance, lukas. Whoever made lukas beg for mercy in the shortest amount of time was given the Ninth Circle. The second-shortest was given the Eighth, and so on. They each received twelve hours. Master Dante’s own punishment and torture sessions all lasted twelve hours, no more or less. Since he was the host, and this was his slave, the Masters were going to play by his rules.

The resort was five stories above-ground, and five stories underground. Each Master was assigned their own suite according to their specific Circle they were assigned to. Each suite was half of the floor, while the other half was their designated area for their torture session. Each suite had a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. Master Dante accounted for those Masters who did not want to cook themselves by offering them his own chefs. There was an elevator for the Masters to go as they pleased to visit other Masters at will, except for the one whose session was being conducted, and steps for jason to use when he was taken to his sessions. This was meant to evoke the “descent into Hell” that Master Dante wanted to convey. Jason would reside on the top floor. The majority of this floor was the infirmary, where jason would be cared for by Master Dante’s medical team. The other half was jason’s dungeon cell, which had a set of shackles chained to the wall, a thin blanket, small pillow, and a board secured above the floor for his bed. Master Dante valued cleanliness and hygiene, so this cell also had a toilet and sink. But of course comfort was not so kind as to provide him with clothing or satisfying room temperature. The temperature of the room was about fifteen degrees colder than anywhere else in the building.

Meanwhile, the Masters were free to visit other Masters as they pleased. They could enjoy the outdoors, or otherwise engage in comradarie. But they were forbidden, on the honor system, to discuss their plans, or what they had done, in their sessions. The entire thing would be revealed in a nine day-long viewing party after the final Master had his session, where they would watch the video recordings of each session in Master Dante’s fourth-floor suite. Whenever jason cried out for mercy for the first time in each session, the recording was paused and Master Dante marked the time on a spreadsheeet. Of course, when it came to his own session, another Master would do that, to ensure there was no self-bias. After the ninth session was watched, the spreadsheet was reviewed with all the other Masters. The one who got jason to beg for mercy in the least amount of time would be declared the winner. The one who got jason to beg in the most amount of time was to be given a second chance. The “Redemption Round,” as Masr Dante called it, was a twelve-hour session for the Master who lost this contest to torture jason yet again, this time with the addition of electricity and anal torture, which had been forbidden until then. If he happened to get jason to beg for mercy in a shorter amount of time than the winning Master had in his initial session, the winning Master was given another twelve-hour session to defend himself. If this Master made jason cry out in less than the time the losing Master had, the losing Master would be tortured for a full twenty-four hours by the winner. If the winner failed, then the twenty-four hour torture session would go to the other Master.

But before the Redemption Round, once jason was healed from his ninth session, the winning Master would be given the grand prize of fucking jason for the length of time it took for him to make jason beg for mercy.

If jason happened to cum at any time during this, he would receive a twelve-hour punishment of electric shocks to his ass and genitals, followed by another twelve-hour session for the winner to torture as he pleased, as long as the guidelines were still observed.

After the first part of the Redemption Round, that is the losing Master’s second torture session of jason, was concluded, if he beat the winning Master’s time, the Master also got to fuck jason for the same amount of time as it took for him to cry out for mercy in the second session, and the same rules apply to jason as before. If after the second part of the Redemption Round, the original winner retains his crown, then he is rewarded with being able to fuck jason for the combined amount of time in both his sessions, and again, the same rules apply to jason as they had before.

If the winning Master retained his crown after the Redemption Round, and jason happened to cum during both of his fuckings with him, jason would be subjected to a full twenty-four hour session of electricity to his genitals and ass, followed by another twenty-four hour session for the Master to torture as he saw fit, and a further twenty-four hour session conducted by Master Dante himself, unprecedented, yes, but something Master Dante secretly hoped for. He’d purposely held back in the preliminary round with lukas, not wanting to be an unfair host by being the winner by default. He would do the same with jason. He didn’t plan on winning the challenge overall, but if this happened, Master Dante would have no holds barred, and he would be expected to torture jason with everything he had to punish him for his lack of control.

To account for the fact that between each session, jason would need medical treatment, the entire excursion was to last a month, with the option to extend it up to another month if needed.

It is important to note that none of the Masters knew how well they did in the Preliminary Round. They didn’t know what each other did, either. Such discussion, again on the honor syystem, was forbidden. The Circles’ assignments would be revealed on arrival, during orientation.

Once the Masters gathered in Master Dante’s suite on the fourth floor for orientation, they had dinner together and Master Dante revealed their assignments. If anyone challenged the results, Master Dante could provide video evidence of the Preliminary Round’s tortures. Fortunately, no dispute was raised. It was at this point that they were able to discuss their various sessions they had during the Prelininary Round. The discussion lasted far into the night.

Master Midas, however, withdrew early. He had a busy day the next day. He took the elevator to the first floor, showered and went to bed.

Several hours before the first Master arrived, Master Dante arrived with his team. He had jason look over the suites to make sure they were clean and comfortable for the guests. He even let jason use the elevator. He never showed jason the areas where he would be tortured, though, wanting it all to be a surprise. Finally, Master Dante brought jason to his cell. He stripped jason’s clothing, and shackled his wrists. He returned a few minutes later with a grilled chicken breast, asparagus, salad, and crème brulee.

“Eat hearty,” Master Dante said with a wink. “for tomorrow, you enter Hell.”

He left jason alone with his dinner and thoughts, and went to wait on his guests’ arrrival.

After the orientation and meal and opening festivities, Master Dante turned in and looked at the spreadsheet. He had to admit, it was going to be interesting to ponder who would win this contest. He wondered what each Master was planning. He was certain of one thing, however, this would be an anniversary he would never forget.

@Loinclothslave

As MASTER chained this slave into its cell, jason reflected how he came to be here…

Raised in a stable middle class family, jason couldn’t pinpoint exactly when the fascination with slavery really took hold, but it was very very young. Growing up the favourite games were always “slavey”. jason always played an Indian in cowboys and Indians and when caught provided rope with which to be tied, After puberty he had several flings, male as well as female, and played ever more intensive games.

Dating as an adult was more challenging as on his small town the traditional values over/rides pleasure seeking and so it was ostracised. Except for the furtive gay lads who used Jason’s submissiveness for oral sex. In fact a few of the straight lads liked to do this, usually followed by a beating for jason to punish for the crime of being gay…

Luckily jason was a bright student and won a scholarship to a famous university in the big smoke. Here the world would truly open up as the shy student discovered a fetish club. Every Saturday jason would attend in slave hear, chains, and bring his own whip, and would be abused for hours by anyone who wanted to.

He’d made a promise to his father to complete his studies but wanted to pursue a lifestyle choice. His father was deeply skeptical and didn’t really understand, content if his son continued to study hard and hopefully come to his senses.

After a few years, jason met someone at the club who enjoyed playing the regular master. Like jason, he was also a poor student. But he had heard rumours of a genuine slave auction, and told jason.

Real slavery? Auctioned and sold? To be owned? Forevermore?

The dream! jason was determined to learn the truth of it and just after he’d finalized his dissertation, received a black envelope in the club. It was an invitation to a hidden getaway in the mountains. If he chose to accept, here was a number to text, and instructions on where he’d be picked up would follow.

2 days later, jason knelt on the side of a dirt road, in his shackles, wearing only a loincloth, scared and alone and intoxicated by lust. A black van appeared, two leather clad men dragged jason into the van, secured by chains to the floor, and drove him towards his doom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Master Dante was not jason's first Master. The original owner degraded and humiliated jason, with a fondness for forcing him to eat and drink foul substances, particularly bodily excretions of all sorts. Master Dante happened upon such an exhibition at a club one day, and bought the slave outright. Master Dante valued cleanliness, respect and dignity, even for slaves. On their way back to his home, he told jason the kind of life he would lead with him as his Master.

Over the next few months, Master Dante offered comforts and treats such as he'd never had as a slave before. It never occured to him not to consent when Master Dante requested that they make love.

But after a while, Master Dante showed his true colors to jason, as he did with all his slaves.

He'd given the carrot, now it was time for the whip. Master Dante tortured jason seemingly for no good reason, more and more often, and more and more viciously. But he was always rewarded with a vacation, at least a day of pure (supervised) freedom at one of Master Dante's resorts, and to sweeten the deal, he would allow him to bring at least one guest with him to share the experience. As a result, jason got to see and do all sorts of things that he would never have been able to in his life as a free man or as a slave with his previous owner. As the tortures became more brutal, the time of the vacation increased to a week, then two, then finally, Master Dante's reward for this event was a full month at his private island in the Carribean. He could even take five guests if he wished.

But to get to Paradise, first he had to endure Hell.

Each Master was free to begin their session whenever they wished on their particular day. Master Midas decided his session would start at four in the afternoon. This way, he'd have the Witching Hour of three in the morning to do his worst. It was also agreed that each Master was free to bind jason as they wished before he came down to their Circle. Before each session, two Masters, neither of them Master Dante or the Master of the Circle, would go to jason and bind him according to the Master's wishes. Master Dante would be watching on the security feed from jason's cell to make sure there was no funny business going on to cause any disadvantage to the Master of the Circle, or that any other inappropriate behavior occured. Any funny business would be punishment by a lashing from the other eight Masters of 25 lashes each from their choice of whip, if it happened that only one Master disobeyed. If both Masters did so, the other seven Masters would administer the lashes of 50 lashes with two whips of choice for each Master. They would also receive double that from Master Dante himself, whether it was one Master or two that disobeyed this order.

jason heard the door lock to the heavy wooden door click, and the door slowly creaked open. jason saw two hooded men, about five or six inches taller than him (though that likely was due to their boots) walk in side by side. They had on dark robes, and their hoods obscured their faces entirely. One of them had a satchel attached to his belt. The other Master closed the door, but it was still unlocked.

The two Masters, Master Damien and Master Lucifer, approached jason. The Master with the satchel, Master Damien, reached into the satchel and picked out a blindfold. He secured it around jason's head. Then, he picked up a small metal crown and placed it on jason's head. jason of course had no way of knowing what this was, but he heard the jingling of thin chains on either side of his head, and felt metal links swishing against his chest.

The temperature in the room was only forty-five degrees. Though both Masters were informed of this, they were rather surprised. Still, they did nothing to show it. It was a blessing, though, since because of the cold, jason's nipples were already erect.

Master Damien pulled out a clover clamp and attached it to jason's left nipple. He smiled to himself as jason reacted to his slow tightening of the clamp. jason heard the jangling of one of the chains, the one by his left side, and then it stopped. Master Damien tightened the clamp again, just a bit more, and it achieved the desired effect immediately. jason twitched his head, which resulted in pulling, and further tightening, of the clamp. Master Damien offered a thumbs-up to Master Lucifer, who gave him a fist-bump in return. Exactly what Master Midas expected.

Master Damien pulled out a thin chain and wrapped it around jason's balls, virtically, so that it was right between them. He looped some more of the chain around the base of the cock and clipped the end to it. The chain was specifically made so that one side of each link was ever so slightly separated, leaving a tiny gap in between the middle points of the link. Master Damien waited a few minutes, then attached the other clover clamp to jason's right nipple and did the same thing as he did to the left one. A thin chain was between the clamps, short enough that it lay tight against his chest. Now, Master Damien attached a chain between this nipple chain and the cock chain.

Master Damien pumped his fist in excitement at jason's reaction, and Master Lucifer silently patted him on the back, both in praise and as a reminder to calm down.

jason was still sitting. Getting up was going to be painful. Master Lucifer unshackled jason's wrists and Master Lucifer tied a rope around each wrist, then tied them together, forcing jason's hands to press between the small of his back and his ass. The other end of the rope was tied to the nipple chain. Master Lucifer then tightened the clamps some more, and finally forced jason to stand.

jason needed to make special arrangements after receiving the black envelope, and there was only one person he could turn to, his father.

“Look, Dad, you’ve known for years I was going to pursue my lifestyle choice after graduation. My supervisor had approved my thesis, I have done my part, now please, I need your help with this, my dream.”

“But this contract surrenders all your rights into slavery? When they sell you, that’s it? Unless they decide to free you. Which a handsome boy like you strikes me as very unlikely. Why don’t you just marry a dominatrix?”

“Dad, marrying a Dom wouldn’t be the same. I could still choose divorce. No, Sir, this contract written under international maritime law is for indentured servitude with a term of 99 years- and a legal form of chattel slavery. It was hard telling you what I wanted but you’ve known for years, Dad, and I’ve known since I was a boy - I am meant for slavery.”

“But, but, oh my son, I do love you, this breaks my heart. But you’ve always been honest and followed my advice to complete your Master’s. I said I would help, but I never expected this! What do you need from me?”

“It’s simple, Dad, I want to give you all my meager assets plus receive the profit from selling me into slavery, Sir”

5 days later, after the van had picked him up, jason was transported to an abandoned offshore oil rig, a place where only maritime law applied.

This was it, he thought! At last, auctioned to the highest bidder, no choice, no right to question, only to obey, under threat of the lash!

——————————

jason was pulled out of his memories as the wooden door to the cold cell was unlocked… and thinks “oh Ghod, MASTER Dante’s anniversary begins, this slave only knows it must suffer, already I want to beg for mercy but remember this is forbidden…”

Suddenly all was dark as a blindfold was placed across the slave’s eyes. Then the tinkle of chains as brutal devices were attached to slave’s cold hard nipples. Oh the pain was already exquisite, with slave’s nipples both clamped and chained with connections to slave’s head, cock and balls, and his wrists tied tightly behind his back, connected as well…

Getting up was going to be difficult, he knew he was helpless and compelled only to suffer and obey…

Last edited:
Master Lucifer helped jason stand, then he and Master Damien stoood on either side of him and started walking. Master Damien opened the door, and closed it after they left the cell. The walkway was still just as cold as it was in the cell. The infirmary itself, its own separate area, was heated satisfactory enough.

They walked around the floor, taking a turn here and there. What jason would be unable to tell was that the Masters were in fact simply leading him on one lap around the floor, before descending down the spiral stone staircase to the First Circle, twenty-six steps down. Master Dante wondered if jason would ever understand as he went along the different Circles that the journey would begin with a number of laps around the floor that corresponded with the Circle he was going to descend to... Because of the blindfold, he doubted it. But it was fun to ponder.

Only the Masters had access to the hand rails along the staircase. This way, if anyone tripped, the other would stop and pull them to safety before any fall occured.

They toook their time. Though Master Midas was not going to start until three in the afternoon, he'd sent the Masters to retrieve jason at noon. It would likely be a half hour or so before they got to his dungeon. As they walked, the chains' rattling could be heard echoing, along with the clicking of the Masters' boots. This was also the one time they could lift their hoods. As long as jason was blindfolded, they could do this. The stairway was lit by torches along the walls. The moment they opened the door to the stairway, an ominous male choir began to sing in Gregorian chant. No words, just "oohs" and "ahhs" and so on, but enough to give jason the feeling that he was indeed descending into Hell.

The door to the dungeon was closed, but Master Damien had the key and unlocked it. The room was three degrees warmer than jason's cell. This was another quirk Master Dante came up with; each Circle would be hotter than the last. Because he wouldn't risk heat stroke or anything like that, the first three Masters would have their dungeons heated by three degrees each. By the time jason got to the Third Circle, he would be tortured in fifty-four degree dungeon. Now, he was in a forty-eight degree dungeon instead of forty-five. It was likely not able to be noticed that much by jason.

The dungeon door slammed shut and clicked behind jason as Master Damien shut the door. They wasted no time getting jason to the tilted X-frame as Master Midas instructed.

First, Master Lucifer spread jason's legs and secured his ankles to cuffs on the floor. Rather than be secured entirely to the frame, Master Midas wanted jason to be secured loosely enough that he could move. Master Lucifer untied his hands and removed the rope. He cuffed jason's wrists to the X-frame's upper arms.

Master Damien removed the chains around his balls and cock, then swabbed at the tiny cuts inflicted by the ends of the chain with alcohol. He wondered why Master Midas was not using something like a saltwater solution, but he was sure he had his reasons.

The cuffs on his wrists were attached to chains under the frame which were controlled by a crank corresponding to each arm. This controlled the tightness of jason's arms. Master Lucifer secured him quite loosely.

Meanwhile, Master Damien attached a small cock ring made of metal around the base of jason's cock. A leather cord dangled from it, and Master Damien arranged it so that it was where the chain had been around jason's balls. Then, he wrapped it just above the cock ring, and tied it snugly to the nipple chain. He gave it a nice tug to ensure it was just as Master Midas had ordered. The leather cord, and cock ring, were in fact attached by a chain to the X-frame itself. If jason was restrained in the right way, he would not ever want to move. Master Lucifer adjusted the stretch of jason's arms until he caught the glimpse of pain in his mouth and throat. jason could still move considerably, but he would feel a slight tug on his cock and balls if he tried.

Their work completed, the two Masters left jason alone. It would be another two hours before Master Midas would begin his session. Meanwhile, if jason happened to get hard, he'd soon be warned by the tiny studs in his cock ring that it was not a good idea.

As the two Masters force me to stand, I feel great pinches in my nipples and balls. And so it begins, I know not what Master Dante has planned but understand it will be elaborate and involve a lot of pain. I know only that I am His slave, and by suffering I fulfill my sacred duty of servitude.

In the years since I sold myself into slavery I’ve learnt the deeper meaning of enslavement. No control. Control is in the hands of my Master, I have no say. My deepest fantasies never quite match to reality.

My first Master didn’t even rape me that much at all! He simply kept me like a pig, a real toilet slave. I’d previously only occasionally drink a little piss as degradation and had zero interest in scat, but He owned me! I had no say, and before I knew it was living in filth, beaten frequently because I wasn’t relishing the disgusting meals. At first I worried I’d made a terrible mistake, but after a few months settled in to the routine, understanding this defilement was a consequence of my enslavement.

I’m unsure what Master Dante saw on me that fateful day, but He must have peered right into my slave soul, I was just the slave He was looking for and I know that first Master would have demanded a high price because he was a greedy man… Yet Master Dante didn’t hesitate! I’m such a lucky slave!

Master Dante doesn’t seem interested in degradation nor humiliation nearly so much as sweet agonising PAIN! This is exactly the sort of slavery I’d envisaged, although even my darkest fantasies weren’t nearly so inventive as Master Dante’s!

So much so that I understood fear, fear of what is to come, because Master Dante liked to test a slave’s limits, and then take the slave well beyond those limits to a whole new level! I never imagined how much could be done to me, yet still my slave soul savours it all? Even if and when I am broken to a sobbing, begging, screaming mess… in fact when I am most broken is when I feel most complete. Utter surrender to His cruelty.

And so I am marched, each step a torment as my cold feet tread the hard cold floor, any misstep tugs at my pained nipples and balls. This is just like Master Dante’s work - bondage in such a way that every single moment brings the possibility of more pain. Each moment of pain reminding me of the slave I now am, and always will be.

On and on we match, the many downward steps each a test of slave’s endurance for pain. But I knew not to dare complain, and I’m certain begging for mercy is punishable by harsher discipline, as usual. So I must endure.

At last we enter what I imagined must be a dungeon as they chain my ankles, then release my wrists to chain above my head. I think I am in a St Andrew’s Cross, but the shackles’ chains aren’t tightened, so that I might writhe under the coming torture. One of my favourite sounds of enslavement is the rattling of my chains when I writhe under torture. There is never a day when i am not grateful for my decision to enslave myself forever.

At last the two mysterious Masters adjusted the ball chains, daubing them with a salve which stings a lot, they apply a new cock ring made of metal with nasty alligator teeth, so my growing arousal is stymied by the metal studs torturing my hardening cock… yet still it thickens, despite AND because of the growing pain. As my chains rattle, I am falling deeper into the place of slavery which some call subspace, where I belong…

I shiver, not just from the cold, but from both fear and a growing arousal. I am a whimpering chained slave, awaiting an unknown torture, and am content….

Last edited:
Master Dante knew that jason didn't quite understand how he worked, even after three years of ownership. There was something in him that just seemed to tjason that seemed to convey that once he cried out for mercy, he'd be mocked or condemned for it, or even have the torture increase or change to a worse method. Master Dante suspected that it was some kind of mental fantasy, or fear, inside jason that gave him this false notion. That wasn't how Master Dante worked. He would keep track of when his slaves cried for mercy and with what methords; in fact, he had a set of spreadsheets at home he constantly updated. But once they cried out for mercy, and every single one of them always did, in every single torture and punishment session, including jason, Master Dante paid it no mind, as if he didn't even hear it, or tossed it off as an ordinary scrfeam. Inside, he relished this, but he never did anything to show that he'd even heard his slaves' pleas. He never stopped or decreased the torture, but he never increased or changed or added methods either. He was quite content to continue each session exactly as he planned. jason was still coming to terms with that.

That was partly why Master Dante chose him specifically for this event. He was going to teach jason that there was nothing wrong with crying out for mercy. It didn't currry favor, but didn't make things worse. And as much as jason tried to hold it in, he was still nowhere near as strong as lukas. Once jason had descended into the first three Circles, jason would begin to understand at last that he had nothing to fear by begging for mercy.

And each Master geared their session with the purpose of making him cry out at some point during them. It was just a matter of how long he lasted in each one, and some even were curious about how specifically jason would plea, with what words or phrases he would cry.

But Master Midas actually liked slow torture, which was why he was glad to be going first. He even expected to be in the Redemption Round, but for the moment, he focused on his own session.

PART II: THE FIRST CIRCLE

Each Master had chosen an alias. Master Midas chose his alias for two reasons: One, the legendary king with the "Golden Touch" had similar paralells in Master Midas's own work as a Master tormentor. He prided himself on his own "Golden Touch," the ability to get a slave hard, and keep them so, despite the cruelest bondage trying to prevent it.

The other reason Master Midas chose his alias was a reference to an automotive maintenance company. Master Midas prided himself that once he got a slave's "motor," running, that is, their erection, he kept it running as long as he wanted to. His sessions also followed a kind of "tune up," which involved in checking various mechanisms, draining and changing the "oil," and taking the slave out for a "test drive" before a final "inspection on the rack."

Of course, when Master Midas drained the oil, he really didn't allow anything to be drained. Once in a while he did, but that was something he avoided purely for the fact of the extra physical torment which would result in this. And Master Dante had specified that no one was to allow jason to cum during their sessions, it gave Master Midas all the more reason to pull out all the stops for him.

The croxx was tilted at the exact angle so that Master Midas could sit comfortably on his golden throne in front of him and work his magic as a mechanic. He came into the dungeon through a door opposite the one jason had come through. This door was already slightly ajar, so that Master Midas could enter without making a sound. Even closing the door was done softly enough that jason wouldn't have been able to tell, especially with the sound of the choir to drown such sounds out.

Master Midas, like Master Damien and Master Lucifer, was dressed in a similar robe and hood covering his face. But he had on gold gloves, a signature of his.

Master Midas made no sound as he walked. He was wearing sandals, not boots. He wanted to give jason a sense of surprise when his arms started moving. Since jason was still wearing the blindfold, he had no way of knowing that he was now no longer alone.

Master Midas turned the cranks adjusting the stretch of jason's arms. He waited until the moment he was satisfied with the expression of pain, and sat down on the throne in front of him. He kept the blindfold on. The First Circle was officially begun.

He waited about fifteen minutes to make another move. He wanted to see how jason reacted to the sudden adjustment. Now, if jason so much as twitched, it was going to be painful. And Master Midas always made the slaves twitch. He always made them jerk. He always made them writhe. No matter how much pain they would endure as a result, they could never help it. Master Midas spent years perfecting his technique. Master Midas took off his gloves and used the tip of his right index finger to give jason's cock a tiny tap. He touched him just a few centimeters above the cock ring. His touch lasted about two seconds.

The key to the slaves' torment was that they would at first move because they craved Master Midas's Touch. But the more pain that resulted from their movements, and the more pain that resulted from the arousal, the more they would move out of desperation to avoid the Touch. Usually, by that point, they were at least expressing loud moans, if not shrieks and shouts of pain.

Master Midas waited a few minutes, then touched his fingertip to the other side of jason's cock, this time a few centimeters below the tip of his cock. He spent about a half hour doing this at various areas along the length of his cock, avoiding the tip and base. In that amount of time, even though it was just simple taps, jason was getting hard, despite the painful cock ring.

Perhaps it had been 3 years since the day I was bought out of the scat pit?? 3 years of discovering my worst imaginings were only the surface of what pain no-limits torture could offer. I knew I could take it, I tried so hard to be the very best pain-slave. Holding back the whimpering, the gasps, the screams, as long as possible. But Master always seemed determined to break me, whimpering, gasping, then screaming, ultimately breaking to beg for mercy… I’m too scared to break early, He will ALWAYS make it worse. I have learned the lesson of all tortured slaves - there is always worse punishment if slave disappointed Master in any way.

Oh Ghod, deep within how I embrace that term. To think I really am a tortured slave! It might hurt, it may test my endurance, it makes me cry, yet deep down I wear it like a comforting blanket. I am a tortured slave!

Suddenly I felt the chains attached to my wrists were tightening! Was this the end of the long wait? The creeping anticipation has been it’s own torment, that terrible fear. Fear! Not knowing what is to come? Knowing only that it will mean brutalising pain! Fear… of the lash! Fear… of Master’s anger! Fear… of agonising torture!

I am just a slave, suffering the long wait… How long? A slave must practice his patience!

The chains have tightened so much I can’t seem to move a muscle without causing a twinge of pain somewhere. Ingenious bondage to begin a slave’s torture. Were the chains tightened by a motor, perhaps on a timer?

Oh!!! What was that, mmmmmmm, oh yes touch? Simple human touch! Oh how I craved that, especially there…. Oh Ghod, noooo! (Panting) the sudden pain, the studs, they dig cruelly into my sexual flesh! Oh how I wish I could beg for sweet release. I’ve been edging for a long time, it would not take much, just a few gentle strokes, but the caress was gone as quickly as it was felt, a frisson of pleasure and then the pain!

Someone was clearly there, silent as a ghost! Presumably Master Dante… who continues to tease me, my cock is bobbing as it hardens, despite the growing pain at it’s base. The process is being drawn out, excruciatingly and I can’t help but start whimpering and even gasp. Oh Ghod, will I be punished for doing that already?

I constantly fear Master Dante is measuring me against certain unknowable benchmarks, testing my stoicism, and whenever I am inevitably found wanting, even more severe punishment will ultimately follow.

Soon the real pain will begin. I’m fucking terrified! And aroused! This is slavery! I will suffer and obey with stoic pride!

Master Midas smiled to himself. He hadn't even caressed jason yet and already his Golden Touch was doing what it did best. Before he was even a quarter of the way to a full erection, Master Midas slipped on a tight, thin rubber band around the middle of jason's cock. He waited several minutes before he touched him again, this time with the slightest caress of his finger. He didn't caress him over a wide area; less than a pen's stroke on a note card. He continued over the next several minutes, taking his time. He let his erection waiver slightly, but not enough so that jason wouldn't feel the spikes. He added another rubber band a few centimeters above the first one. Not a single drop of liquid was going to escape his cock, no mattter how much jason would want it. He placed another rubber band a few centimeters below the first one once his cock became halfway hard.

In addition to preventing anything from coming out of jason's cock, the bands would cause constant pain as jason's cock grew harder. At some point, jason was sure to move his head, forgettting about the chains attached to his crown, which were attached to his nipple clamps. The pain that resulted from that would surely cause a twitch, at least, and pain all around would result. Master Midas always looked forward to that aspect of his sessions. Sometimes he would secure slaves so that they couldn't even twitch, but other times, he wanted them to writhe. This was the case now.

Master Midas picked up a thick metal sounding rod. It had ridges and metal studs all over it. He touched jason's cock tip for the first time, tracing his finger around in an ornate pattern all over the area above the last rubber band. Finally, he slipped the sounding rod partway in jason's urethra. He only slid it in a little bit, then stopped. He waited a few minutes for jason to calm down.

Now the faint touches continued but my cock was being… what, tied up? No? Rubber bands? Ghod but they’re tight? Like the bands used on braces, maybe? Ooohhh.. each one hurts , constricting my blood flow, but just like a cock ring, are making me harder.

Not as much as my utter helplessness is… I knew I was a born slave, I am destined to be right here, right now. Pain invigorated the mind, brings your focus to this moment. People spend a lifetime chasing gurus and false prophets in search of such lucid sharpness. Every moment slowed as the agony builds. I can feel every centimetre of my cock, every heartbeat pumping blood through it’s constricted blood vessels.
Then He rolls a finger around my bulging cockhead, and inserts something thin and hard right inside of me! What in the world???

Oh Ghod, I’m so aroused, but I cannot cum. The studs dig into my balls, and the stick (?) hurts, as I whimper again. Weak, pathetic, worthless slave… I dare not cry out, yet the pressure builds…

Each new moment of agony another moment of sheer crystal clarity- pain is beauty.

And this is just the beginning , I know this, and yet my will weakens like butter…

Helpless.

At His mercy, His alone.

Too scared to cry, too desperate not to…

Master Midas slowly built up jason's erection halfway by his occasional Touch. He pressed the studdded rod further in, just a bit more. Then he slipped another rubber band, this time on the tip of his cock head. He let jason adjust to this, and a few minutes later, added a second, then a third a few minutes later, all directly on top of each other. Master Midas Touched jason once more, bringing his erection up just a bit more before sliding the rod further in. It was now about a third of the way in.

Tears run down my face, I’m so helplessly controlled, just by his touch and a sliver of metal..

As he adds each band my whimpers become gasps… I I I can’t… oh Ghod I must not …

“Ohhhh oh oh… p- p- pl.., ohhh…”

I… must… not… beg…

The rod moves further on… oooohhhh, utterly powerless. Every millimetre enslaved me ever deeper, to the place where all my will is gone, submitting only to Master… the place where I must suffer and obey.

Beneath his hood, Master Midas smiled. This was exactly the cue he needed.

The rod was about halfway in now. Master Midas allowed jason to suffer a few minutes, then picked up a small device from a table beside his throne. It was in a small mechanic's toolbox, along with other goodies. That was also where he retrieved the rod. The device was a pen-like device of his own design. It had a smooth, rounded tip. It was attached to a handle, similar to a handheld lighter. On the handle were buttons designated Pulse Speed, and Pulse Intensity. He turned the device on and tapped it once against the middle of jason's cock. It vibrated slightly. Master Midas waited a few seconds, and took it away. A few minutes later, he touched him elsewhere on the cock, just as he had with his Touch. The device was set at fifteen out of a hundred for both the speed and intensity of the pulse. He tapped only his cock at first, never going near the base or tip, and often touched the bands themselves. After a few minutes, he increased the speed and intensity to thirty. Now, he caressed jason's cock, as opposed to simply tapping it. He smiled again. He couldn't wait for jason to start moving. He knew full well that once he did, Master Midas would not allow him to stop.

Oooh, that rod! I feel so totally controlled, and dare not to move lest I harm myself further… suddenly a buzzing… insects! They buzz against my cock? No, not insects, too controlled, a vibrator? All I really know is the touch of it is arousing me, yet my cock is straining against the tight rubber bands and the studs of the cock ring drive deeper still into my flesh with each pump of more blood. I cannot stop the arousal, yet every millimetre brings more pain. I can feel my balls turning blue, but the way for my cum is blocked!

Oh the intensity of the vibration increases, and now he uses the probe to stroke my cock… oh Ghod, the pain and ecstasy combine, I’m losing my self control, gasping and panting loudly… I cannot stand it, and writhe against my bonds!

And scream.

My world is of enslaving pain, my balls, my nipples, my cramped legs and arms… I burst into tears, and let loose my first animalistic screams, like a bear caught in a trap…

Stop writhing!

Do… not… beg…

Last edited:
Master Midas grinned. It hadn't even been an hour and a half yet. There was still ten hours and forty minutes to go.

jason's cock was now two-thirds erect. Master Midas placed the device against the tip of the rod. After thirty seconds, he increased the pulse intensity to forty-five, while the speed stayed on thirty. He kept it there another thirty seconds, monitoring the iPad next to him which had the timer set. He moved the device along the ribber bands, up and down at first, then around them first clockwise, then counter-clockwise, and finally in a corkscrew pattern.He set the device against the middle of his cock and kept it there for another thirty seconds.

As expected, jason was not able to stop moving. Master Midas took the device away and just let jason suffer for a bit, giving him the illusion that he could stop moving if he simply tried. But the moment his movements subsided, subsided but not stop, Master Midas set the device, its pulse intensity back to fiftgeen, against jason's left nipple clamp. He kept it there for fifteen seconds, then increased the pulse speed to forty-five, and after thirty more seconds, turned it up to sixty. A minute later, he turned up the pulse intensity by five every ten seconds, bringing the pulse intensity to sixty-five now. He let it linger for a full minute.

Then, he moved the device slightly lower to the nipple chain, and set it against it for a full minute.

Now I’ve begun to writhe, despite the pain it’s impossible to stop. He is manipulating me through pain, controlling me utterly with that devilish rod! I pant and gasp almost uncontrollably, the juxtaposition of pain and arousal is strong! But I must resist, do not scream, do not beg.. suffer, be a good slave, a good slave.

The mantra works, I calm down a little and even as the vibrator hits the probe, focusing my entire attention onto a few centimetres of very sensitive flesh, my very sex, I do not scream or cry out.

I will be a good slave. For Master…

Last edited:
Master Midas smiled to himself as jason got more control over himself. He took the device away from the left part of the nipple chain, and allowed jason's movements to subside, but not stop. When it seemed like he relaxed enough, Master Midas brought the device directly onto jason's right nipple, and held it there for a full minute. He then traced a pattern around the clamp itself, and then onto the right side of the nipple chain. He took the device away again, and let jason calm himself once more. Still, Master Midas would not allow him to stop moving entirely, and now he set the device directly onto the middle of the nipple chain, where the chain to the cock ring was. He started the intensity at twenty-five, while the speed was at fifteen, and over the course of two minutes, brought them both up to fifty.

He took the device away. This time, without letting jason's movements subsid at all, he placed the device directly against the cord attached to jason's balls. It was just the cord, the free part that was secured to the frame; his balls themselves remained untouched.

This time, he kept the device there for five full minuts. After the first two minutes, he increased the intensity to seventy-five. A minute later, he brought the speed to match it.

Next, he took the device away again, and adjusted it back to fifteen for both speeed and intensity. He pressed it against the tip of the sounding rod now, and over the next ten minutes, adjusted the speed and intensity to various increasing levels. When both were at seventy-five, he left it there for another three minutes.

Well written pieces make for a stimulating story Anya and Loin'

With the Master's posts focused on the physical trial and Jason's on how unbearably bearable from both a physical and mental perspective it is all becoming, the story receives the required substance it needs ...

You have both successfully avoided the 'this happens, then that happens' syndrome so far. It is key to maintaining interest that you continue to do that. I hope you don't mind me sharing these things - I really did enjoy it guys :) ...

Just like His puppet, I am an instrument of His will. His strings are the vibrators as he plucks the confining chains and the sound, like a virtuoso of torment. He is a true craftsman, I am kept on a tightrope between aching agony and abundant ecstasy. If I could just relax, stop shaking, the pain would be less, but the more I try the more He manipulates me.

He has total control, as a born-slave I respond to His control by surrendering myself to His Will. I am His, like putty, my flesh is malleable to His will. Take me, Master, to your heart’s desire, I am but your slave…

As I drop further into sub space I am able to resist all urges to scream or beg, but still the tears roll down my cheeks… It is a delicious predicament for me now, yet I taste fear, because it is certain He is building up towards something.

Just like His puppet, I am an instrument of His will. His strings are the vibrators as he plucks the confining chains and the sound, like a virtuoso of torment. He is a true craftsman, I am kept on a tightrope between aching agony and abundant ecstasy. If I could just relax, stop shaking, the pain would be less, but the more I try the more He manipulates me.

He has total control, as a born-slave I respond to His control by surrendering myself to His Will. I am His, like putty, my flesh is malleable to His will. Take me, Master, to your heart’s desire, I am but your slave…

As I drop further into sub space I am able to resist all urges to scream or beg, but still the tears roll down my cheeks… It is a delicious predicament for me now, yet I taste fear, because it is certain He is building up towards something.
I should look away, but, like the rabbit in the headlights, I don’t … I can’t. I just had to watch a few moments ago when, appearing to me in damn awful close up, the Master demonstrating his so called 'love' for you, by leaving the vibe on while you suffered wonderfully your erection looking bigger than ever, ridged and veined and weeping, oozing with pre release juice, the kind you just could not stop from seeping out ...

I think I can get into this ... Good stuff guys!

Back
Top Bottom