Dante's Inferno (Story Thread)

Go to CruxDreams.com
I should look away, but, like the rabbit in the headlights, I don’t … I can’t. I just had to watch a few moments ago when, appearing to me in damn awful close up, the Master demonstrating his so called 'love' for you, by leaving the vibe on while you suffered wonderfully your erection looking bigger than ever, ridged and veined and weeping, oozing with pre release juice, the kind you just could not stop from seeping out ...

I think I can get into this ... Good stuff guys!
Possibly the most flattering comment I’ve ever received for my writing, ever, from anyone, and it’s coming from YOU! Wow, thank you. To turn a man’s eye who thought the subject material was not for him is a big achievement. To take our readers on a fantasy ride they might never wish to begin to contemplate in real life is a real delight.

Clearly @AnyaN ‘s excellent set up allows me to improve my writing dramatically.

Master Midas took his time slowly moving the device up and down the tip of jason's cock, and moving counterclockwise around the head, then clockwise, before moving the device down again. He moved the device along the bands, going clockwise and counterclockwise along each one, and simply pressing the device on the skin in between, dead center.

Finally, he placed the device along the edge of the cock ring. He let it linger there without moving for about a minute, then slowly moved it clockwise, then counterclockwise, just as he had with the bands.

He moved the device to the cord which was attached to the frame, which was secured vertically around jason's balls, and let it set there for two full minutes. He smiled to himself as the inevitable reaction came, and increased both settings to the full one hundred. He moved the device up and down the cord, and finallly placed it just at the bottom of jason's balls, against the cord itself.

Oh, how he relished this moment...

One benefit of enslavement is the ability to focus. Just now, as Master used the vibrator on my most sensitive glans, my mind is able to focus exclusively on the head of my cock and it’s slit filled by painful sound! This is a unique feature of my slavery, no longer do I concern myself with the petty concerns of the modern world. Pain, discomfort, confinement, obedience, surrender, are my world now.

Focus. Nothing focuses a slave’s mind more than this detailed cock and ball treatment. The vibration both erotic and painful all at once. Or is it more erotic because the pain? Even I don’t quite know, all I really know is the painful ecstasy serves as an aphrodisiac to my slavery.

My panting intensifies, I am beginning to break once again… now he vibrates the cock ring, there is no release of the sexual tension nor from the growing pain… next the rope connected to my blue balls.

“Ooooohhhhhh” I gasp as he lays the vibratory to my balls… it is unbearable, and I drop into another level of beautiful, intense, painful subspace.

“Master… oh, M-M- MASTER… I am Your toy, Sir, use me, manipulate my flesh to serve Your whim, please Sir?”

I am being taken beyond another limit, how far will He go? Dare I speak my forbidden desire?

(sorry for the delay!)

Master Midas gave no indication that he heard, or cared, when jason spoke... It was an important step though, a threshold that needed to be crossed to acieve Master Midas's goal.

The motor was responding just as Master Midas had intended, just as he knew it would. All through his session, jason had not been allowed to achieve a full erection, and he'd never been able to stop moving entirely, no matter how hard he tried. Master Midas was an expert at getting the slave to do exactly what he wanted, no matter the painful or frustrating cost.

Master Midas had designed his device so that the full speed of both the pulse speed and intensity would cause mild pain at best, if inflicted in a short amount of time. But longer periods caused more pain, especially if placed in the right spot. But if Master Midas adjusted the speed setting, and kept the pulse setting at its maximum, the result would be more pain than pleasure.

Master Midas brought the speed back down to the fifteen minimum over the next three minutes, slowly bringing it down over time. He kept it right against the bottom of jason's balls, against the cord, and listened and watched as jason's body twitche. It had to feel now like a jackhammer was punching Morse code against his balls.

Master Midas slowly traced the outside of jason's left ball, occasionally pressing harder as he did. He began to write caligraphy with the device on jason's ball, taking his time as he stroked an elegant pattern. He traced the binding, and stroking up and down, then a slight zig-zag, barely touching the right ball, but making the vibrations felt there nonetheless.

Now, he traced the edge of jason's right ball. After another caligraphy painting on the canvas that was jason's right ball, Master Midas again traced the cord up and down.

This time, he found the sweet spot he'd left exposed just for this purpose. An area of sensitive flesh just below the cock ring and above the cord. It was the exact center of the cock base, and the place where his cock met his balls. Dead center.

Master Midas toyed with jason, oblivious to this small Achilles heel. As he traced the cord, he varied how close he got to the base of jason's cock. Then, without warning, he was at the bottom of the balls, and sudddenly, he jammed the vibrator upward, pressing deep into this Bull's Eye spot.

Wave after wave of sensation envelopes me… I’m drifting as if in a different sphere of consciousness. Pain is pleasure, pleasure is pain… His Iron Will controls me now, I only know surrender, becoming His submissive putty.

It feels like He controls everything- press a button and I obediently tear my arms, struggling to move them to a prayer position to worship Him despite the agony the connection chains commit to the rest of me. But I would suffer that agony for Him if it allowed me to obey?

As the vibrator is applied to that sweet sensitive spot, as my hormones scream to break His denial, it as if the mortal plane no longer exists, I am just a slave, wholly enslaved to His Will, pain and ecstasy no longer distinguished, it is all sweet delicious frustration…

I have no will. Just an instrument for Him to play. A slave to the music of torment and control.

Wave after wave of sensation envelopes me… I’m drifting as if in a different sphere of consciousness. Pain is pleasure, pleasure is pain… His Iron Will controls me now, I only know surrender, becoming His submissive putty.

It feels like He controls everything- press a button and I obediently tear my arms, struggling to move them to a prayer position to worship Him despite the agony the connection chains commit to the rest of me. But I would suffer that agony for Him if it allowed me to obey?

As the vibrator is applied to that sweet sensitive spot, as my hormones scream to break His denial, it as if the mortal plane no longer exists, I am just a slave, wholly enslaved to His Will, pain and ecstasy no longer distinguished, it is all sweet delicious frustration…

I have no will. Just an instrument for Him to play. A slave to the music of torment and control.
My goodness Loin', very evocative. I can imagine the pre release juices oozing from the small, tight hole of your swlooen cock head to run in thick rivulets down the length of your shaft, coating your balls and dripping onto your thighs ...

As Master Midas continued to hold the vibrator against jason's skin, Master Midas reached over and began to untie jason's blindfold with his free hand. He allowed jason to adjust to his regained sight, and, after jason managed to focus his sight on him, Master Midas took the vibrator away. He set it inside his red mechanics' toolbox.

Now, it was time for the Golden Touch. Master Midas had not allowed jason to become fully hard after all this time, and not a single drop of cum had been able to escape jason's cock. Master Midas's bondage and the sounding rod ensured that.

Master Midas put on his golden gloves. jason was able to notice that on top of the ball top of the sounding rod was the outline of a key. Master Midas turned it, thus turning the rod, as though he were turning the key in the ignition of a car.

And that's exactly what he was doing. Master Midas placed his index and middle finger of his right hand at "ten and two," as though jason's cock was a steering wheel. He started in the middle of jason's cock, just below the middle band. Slowly, Master Midas caressed jason's cock up and down the length, but avoided the base and tip. His touch was light at first, then he started to apply pressure, bit by bit, and jostled the bands a little as he caressed the throbbing instrument in the palm of his hand. As he allowed jason to get harder, Master Midas unclipped the chain that was attached to jason's cock ring from the nipple chain. Finally, after all this time, jason was going to have a full erection... even though his cock was still bound, and still had the rod and cock ring, and the nylon cord strained at the base of his balls, he was still going to get fully hard...

But before he could, Master Midas's hand slipped away... only to end up a few inches in front of jason's cock. Master Midas continued to make the gestures of his fingers, stroking a cock that was no longer there...

Blinded as I was, my drift to subspace was in darkness, I faced my dark desire without even an image of who was forcing me there. Even as my teardrops fell , I was filed with curiosity as I felt my blindfold manipulated.

Still being held in His thrall by the vibrator, unable to remain still as I writhed in twin ecstasy and agony, I blinked until I could see at last that this was NOT my MASTER, Master Dante, but another. However, my years of slavery had taught me to obey without complaint. There was little doubt Master Dante knew exactly what was happening so i knew to obey this man currently tormenting me sexually.

As this realisation dawned, this Master removed the vibrator, for a moment offering a respite from my torment.

Then I see it! The most fearful sight, bare metal stuck into the very slit of my cock! And at it’s end, a key?

Yes, I am to be his machine, controlled at the turn of this terrifying key, my cock driven like a steering wheel, my squeals the revs of this slave vehicle.

At last my cock was getting really hard, He has full control of my sex, oh there is still pain but ecstasy begins to exceed the pain, my hormones out weigh my senses. Oh yesssss, stroke there, the cock like granite, growing as the chain is removed… I pant rapidly, increasing tempo… Hos instrument, He is forcing me past the edge… ohhhh sweet release?

Suddenly nothing! His hand still stroking but at thin air, I am so horny, and so controlled, breaking again, any vestige of pride ebbing towards nothingness.

“Oh Master, please? I beg You, please Master, I beg You to cum Sir! Oh please…” I break into gut wrenching sobbing… “p-p-please, oh M-M-Maaaaster, I beg Y-You…”

Master Midas said nothing. The hood still obscured his face. He continued to caress the air, beckoning jason to move himself forward if he wanted the Golden Touch... If he wanted the Golden Touch so badly, it would come at the price of pain to his balls.

Master Midas clipped the cock ring's chain back onto the nipple chain, this time at a much shorter length. Even if his cock softened, it would not be able to be lowered that much, and if it did soften, it would pull at his nipples. Master Midas also did something he hadn't before: He threaded the remaining length of the cock ring chain through the keyhole in jason's sounding rod. He then clipped it again onto the nipple chain. There was no way his cock was going to move without pain to his nipples if his erection softened, and at the same time, it would aggravate the painful rod.

Master Midas continued to stroke midair, expecting, beckoning... daring...

Oh if only He would caress me again, why does He tease so? To simply frustrate…?

He strokes the air, mere inches in front of my poor cock…

Is it a test, if I move, like this?

“Aaaaaiiiiyaaaa!!!”

Pain! Yet I can move, closer…

He continues stroking the air, challenging me to suffer for His reward… The need for release is strong, but He crooks His finger, beckoning me. It is an order, I must now simply obey!

I make a shuddering scream-like panting, the pain and the ecstasy.. “uh-uawah-uh-uawah-uh…”

And feel His grasp! Determined to obey, His slave, no free will of my own, simple obedience rewarded by this ritualistic pain and ecstatic pleasure, each indistinguishable….

Being enslaved is easy, there is only one option!

Where will He take me now? There is always more to endure… (shudders)

Master Midas caressed his steering wheel lightly at first, going up and down between the first rubber band near the base and the next-to-last band near the top three on his cock head. Knowing jason could only see a black void where a face would normally be, Master Midas smiled to himself in satisfaction.

jason had begged earlier, but it was for a release from the frustration, not from the pain. That was, therefore, not able to be counted toward the contest. Such a plea was only supposed to be counted if it were expressed in a cry to stop the pain. jason was nowhere near that yet. Then again, Master Midas liked it that way. jason would cry out for an end to the pain soon enough. It was only a matter of time.

Master Midas pressed slightly harder into the skin, and then... pinched ever so slightly between each band.

Master Midas let his hand slip once again, but made sure jason could see it, his fingers still stroking a phantom cock, inches away from his own, even further than it was now.

Yes, I am to be his machine, controlled at the turn of this terrifying key, my cock driven like a steering wheel
I find these words very hot ... a machine, a sexual automaton ... very erotic Loin'
Oh if only He would caress me again, why does He tease so? To simply frustrate…?

He strokes the air, mere inches in front of my poor cock…

Is it a test, if I move, like this?

“Aaaaaiiiiyaaaa!!!”

Pain! Yet I can move, closer…

He continues stroking the air, challenging me to suffer for His reward… The need for release is strong, but He crooks His finger, beckoning me. It is an order, I must now simply obey!

I make a shuddering scream-like panting, the pain and the ecstasy.. “uh-uawah-uh-uawah-uh…”

And feel His grasp! Determined to obey, His slave, no free will of my own, simple obedience rewarded by this ritualistic pain and ecstatic pleasure, each indistinguishable….

Being enslaved is easy, there is only one option!

Where will He take me now? There is always more to endure… (shudders)
So deliciously needy Loin'

Hopefully this doesn't get confusing... since Judith Jesus and I are writing Masters together, we decided to fill in the time with some side stories in between jason's sessions and time he spends recuperating from them. This is going to be kind of on the fly, so hopefully it's enjoyable and not confusing!

Ante Up!

Join Dante for a friendly evening of poker! Put your money where your mouth is and lay all your cards on the table. Dealer's Choice!

Time: 8:00 P.M.
Place: Fourth Floor Suite

Food and drinks will be provided, along with poker chips.

Bets will range from $25 to $5,000 each.

WARNING: The first to fold in each hand will have their name written on a piece of paper. At the end of the night, the winner of the pot will select one of these players for his own six-hour torture session. Same rules apply for this player as for the slave, but anal penetration and electricity are able to be used if so desired. So stand your ground, and see if you have what it takes to win big!

Dante

The Masters arrived between seven-thirty and five minutes til eight in the evening. Master Midas was in the midst of his session with jason.

Since this was a friendly game between eaquals and friends, no one referred to each other as "Master." Furher, there was no need to wear their robes; those were reserved strictly for jason.

Dante poured liquor and mixed cocktails for everyone, while they helped themselves to a buffet of finger foods.

"So, any questions before we get started?" Dante asked.

Lucifer cleared his throat quietly. "This torture session you mentioned for the first to fold in each hand-"

"First of all," Dante clarified, "the session is only for one of the players who folds first in each hand. The winner at the end of the night will choose from these players as his own personal guest for six hours. So don't worry. It doesn't mean that the winner gets to torture everyone who folds first, just one."

"Okay," Lucifer said with a nod. "But what if one of us folds first more than once in the course of the night? Do we settle that 'Hunger Games' style?"

Dante laughed. "I admit, I didn't really think of that. I didn't intend for this to be a random draw. I intended it to be Winner's Choice. So I suppose that even if a player is the first to fold more than once during the course of the night, it won't affect his odds of being chosen one way or the other. Any objections to this?" he asked, looking around.

"Another question, if I may," Allen interjected, "when you say 'anal penetration,' does that include fucking?"

"Absolutely not," Dante said, waving his hand. "I mean devices like dildos and pears and things of that sort."

A few of the Masters murmured their relief, and others their disappointment.

"Now then," Dante continued, "if you'd like to buy your chips, you may do so here." He gestured to the table on which was placed a small safe and a box of poker chips next to it.

"Are you the Dealer for this hand?" Hades asked casually as he counted out a modest five hundred dollars and handed it to Dante.

Dante varied the amount of chips as he dished them out. "Dealer will be determined by random draw for the first hand, then we'll move clockwise around the table. Any objections to this?"

"I suggest that the winner of each hand be the Dealer for the next," Torquemada chimed in. "Might make the game more interesting."

Dante paused, thinking it over. Finally, he nodded, and counted out fifteen thousand dollars' worth of chips for Torquemada. "Sounds reasonable to me. Objections?"

Hopefully this doesn't get confusing... since Judith Jesus and I are writing Masters together, we decided to fill in the time with some side stories in between jason's sessions and time he spends recuperating from them. This is going to be kind of on the fly, so hopefully it's enjoyable and not confusing!

Ante Up!

Join Dante for a friendly evening of poker! Put your money where your mouth is and lay all your cards on the table. Dealer's Choice!

WARNING: The first to fold in each hand will have their name written on a piece of paper. At the end of the night, the winner of the pot will select one of these players for his own six-hour torture session. Same rules apply for this player as for the slave, but anal penetration and electricity are able to be used if so desired. So stand your ground, and see if you have what it takes to win big!

Dante

The Masters arrived between seven-thirty and five minutes til eight in the evening. Master Midas was in the midst of his session with jason.

Since this was a friendly game between eaquals and friends, no one referred to each other as "Master." Furher, there was no need to wear their robes; those were reserved strictly for jason.

Dante poured liquor and mixed cocktails for everyone, while they helped themselves to a buffet of finger foods.

Lucifer cleared his throat quietly. "This torture session you mentioned for the first to fold in each hand-"

"First of all," Dante clarified, "the session is only for one of the players who folds first in each hand. The winner at the end of the night will choose from these players as his own personal guest for six hours. So don't worry. It doesn't mean that the winner gets to torture everyone who folds first, just one."

"Okay," Lucifer said with a nod. "But what if one of us folds first more than once in the course of the night? Do we settle that 'Hunger Games' style?"

Dante laughed. "I admit, I didn't really think of that. I didn't intend for this to be a random draw. I intended it to be Winner's Choice. So I suppose that even if a player is the first to fold more than once during the course of the night, it won't affect his odds of being chosen one way or the other. Any objections to this?" he asked, looking around.

"Another question, if I may," Allen interjected, "when you say 'anal penetration,' does that include fucking?"

"Absolutely not," Dante said, waving his hand. "I mean devices like dildos and pears and things of that sort."

"Now then," Dante continued, "if you'd like to buy your chips, you may do so here." He gestured to the table on which was placed a small safe and a box of poker chips next to it.

"Are you the Dealer for this hand?" Hades asked casually as he counted out a modest five hundred dollars and handed it to Dante.

Dante varied the amount of chips as he dished them out. "Dealer will be determined by random draw for the first hand, then we'll move clockwise around the table. Any objections to this?"

"I suggest that the winner of each hand be the Dealer for the next," Torquemada chimed in. "Might make the game more interesting."

Dante paused, thinking it over. Finally, he nodded, and counted out fifteen thousand dollars' worth of chips for Torquemada. "Sounds reasonable to me. Objections?"
Intriguing premise, looking forward to reading more.

Ante Up!

Dante

I strenuously object, just because I’m the best player shouldn’t mean I always get to bet on the button or avoid the blinds… :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom