Dante's Inferno (Story Thread)

Go to CruxDreams.com
"If I may," Mephistopholes said, with a smirking glance towards Hades, "what happens when we run out of money? Do we get to buy more chips?"

"You'll have the opportunity to buy chips at the end of each round," Dante said, counting out fifty thousand in chips for him.

"I suggest that if a player leaves the room to get more money, they forfeit the game entirely," Lucifer proposed. "You have nothing but the cash you have in your pocket. No cards." He too was looking, somewhat hungrily, at Hades.

Hades laughed and nodded. "I have no objection. Dante?"

"Perfectly reasonable," he said with a nod.

"But what about you?" Allen asked, raising an eyebrow to DEante. "This is your suite. What's to prevent you from grabbing more money than you have in your own pocket?"

"Let's say that the only rooms we are allowed to go in are the bathroom and kitchen," Torquemada suggested. "That way, if you go into your room, let's say, to get more cash, you forfeit the game."

"Perfectly reasonable again," Dante agreed. "All right. Everyone has chips, now we'll draw. High card gets to deal."

The others nodded, and Dante shuffled the deck of cards. "In the event of a tie, we'll do a tiebreaker," he added. "Top card only. Allen , you're up first. We'll draw alphabetically, and reveal our cards at the end. Objections?"

None were made, so Allen picked the top card of the deck and kept it face-down.

"Anton?" Dante asked, offering the deck.

Dante grinned and nodded. "I'll draw last, since I'm the host. I think that's fair." He let Hades, Lucifer, Mephistopheles and Torquemada each draw their cards before taking one himself. "I took the Jokers out, so there's no worries in case someone gets one." He gestured to the face-down cards on the table. "On three. One, two, three."

The players rvealed their cards. Dante and Mephistopheles had fives, Allen had a seven, Hades a three, Torquemada had a four, and Lucifer a ten.

Dante grinned and nodded. "Everyone take your seats," he said, gesturing to the table. Everyone had already put their food and some drinks in various places at the table. "Nominal bet is twenty-five for this round. Minimum bet is twenty-five, maximum for this round is..." He paused and thought for a moment. "Seventy-five. All set?" He sat down and offered the deck to Damien. Again, he gestured to the Jokers on the table. "Dealer's Choice. Name the game."

A few of the others had already placed their twenty-five chips in the center of the table. Once Dante had a hand free, he did the same, and the others soon followed suit.

Play began with most betting the minimum of twenty-five, but Lucifer bet fifty. He smirked at Damien.

Dante took a breath, eyeing his jack of hearts in his own hand. "Easy, Lu. Don't want to overdo it so fast..." He paused, and glanced up at him. "Or do you?"

Allen ran a hand casually through his auburn hair. "Yeah, you don't get anything for making us go bankrupt sooner." He shrugged, cursing the four of clubs and six of diamonds he held.

"Not my fault if you didn't get enough chips," Lucifer snickered.

"I got more than you, but even I'm betting low," Torquemada said with a shrug. "The night's young."

"Deal," Mephistopheles said with a nod to Damien. His king of spades was lonely, with only a three of diamonds to keep it company.

The round proceeded with the other players clearly gunning for Hades, increasing their own bets to force him into either folding or going broke. But Hades avoided either fate. He called, after betting his last chip. He lost, but no one ended up folding. Hades bought another five grand in chips after that, while Allen, the winner of the round, shuffled.

"Game's Dead Man's Stud, with aces and eights wild." Allen grinned.

For the first few games, no one folded at all, betting up until someone called. Lucifer won the Dead Man's stud, and chose Devil's five card draw with sixes, aces, and nines all wild, owing to the different interpretations of the "Number of the Beast."

Lucifer ended up winning again, and settled on seven card stud with nothing wild. Torquemada had a royal flush in spades, winning the round decisively.

As the game went on, nominal and minimum bets increased, and while Dante was doing solidly overall, he found it more difficult to bet and keep up with the game. In the end, during Torquemada's Texas holdem, Dante was the first of the night to fold.

Dante bought more chips, but found he only had eight hundred and fifty dollars left in his wallet. He couldn't even take part in the rest of the night's rounds, since the nominal bet was now at least a thousand.

But Torquemada came to his rescue, suggesting that if anyone wanted to buy more chips, but lacked the money to do so, they could buy chips from one other player at a time, in exchange for three hours of torture at their mercy. Three hours for every thousand dollars in chips. Only one player could be asked at a time, and if they refused, another player could be asked.

Dante was one of those types: he could inflict serious pain, but he had never experienced torture himself. So he asked Allen for ten thousand in chips, thinking he could handle the torture from him.

But Allen refused. So did Anton. In the end, he got the chips from Damien.

Thirty hours with him... Dante shuddered and tried to focus on the round, Damien's own choice this time as the winner of the previous round.

Damien won the next four rounds in a row. For a while, it even seemed like Dante would be the only choice for the winner to torture, but Hades and Lucifer ended up folding in separate hands. Lucifer also folded in a subsequent round, making Dante wish he'd taken up the Hunger Games selection process idea.

Torquemada and Mephistopheles ended up winning the next few rounds, and Dante reluctantly was running low on chips again., Not wanting to subject himself to more torture, he chose to fold instead in most of the following rounds.

It clearly wasn't his night. To make matters worse, Damien was on another hot streak. Hades and Lucifer both had to withdraw due to bankruptcy, and Allen was almost as low as Dante. He only lasted one more round.

Mephistopheles was the next to leave. He had bet a lot, for little gain. He decided to quit before he with a profit of just five thousand dollars. Then, it became impossible for Dante to continue. Faced with either withdrawing from the game entirely, or asking one of the remaining players for more chips in exchange for more torture, he decided he'd rather withdraw.

It was finally between Damien and Torquemada. Damien was dealer, and once again chose his favorite game, Texas holdem with nothing wild. In the end, Damien managed to get three jacks and a pair of queens, another decisive victory.

Dante, having stayed to handle any further chip purchases on behalf of the other two players, went white. Damien was the winner. He had the choice of who to torture, plus he would torture Dante for an agonizing thirty hours.

Sure enough, Damien had an evil glint in his eye as he announced his choice of victim: Dante.

Dante took a deep breath. "Right... Well, as victor you also have the choice of which session to do first, the thirty or the six... and I request of course that I be allowed to rest before reporting to your dungeon. You can take some time to plan out your sessions and let me know when I come to you."

After he gave Damien the cash for his chips... almost three hundred thousand dollars... Dante went to his room and slept as well as could be expected with the impending doom before him. He finally reported to Damien just after eleven-thirty in the morning. He went straight to the sixth floor, using the stairs, since it was the only way to access any of the dungeons, and knocked on the door to Damien's dungeon. Dante wore a simple grey T-shirt and blue jeans. He shivered slightly as the temperature in the dungeon was colder than the other places for the Masters by several degrees; Damien's dungeon was sixty-six degrees.

Dante took a deep breath. "Well, here I am..." He paused, looking around. He shuddered more. "So which session would you like to conduct first, the victory prize of six hours, or the purchase price of thirty hours?"

"I understand this is unfamiliar territory for you," Damien said. He cocked his head to the side, looking Dante up and down. He offered his hand and led his new plaything into his torture chamber. "I think we should start with the longer session - the shorter one will be something to look forward to after such a long period of time."

When they reached the middle of the room, he stopped Dante by the shoulders, gently. "Stand still." He commanded.

He walked around Dante a few times, taking in his expressions and willingness to obey and submit. Satisfied, he walked over to a table covered in objects.

There were leather restraints, chains, and ropes. Whips, canes, and riding crops. Blindfolds and gags. Noise-canceling headphones. A spray bottle with ice cubes and water inside it, with a little condensation from the chill. An array of more precise tools - clothespins, clamps, and pinwheels.

Dante Damien Pinwheel.jpg
Dante's gaze froze when he saw the size of the metal anal hook plug sitting next to a bottle of lube. It had a ring on the end of it, meaning it would be possible to run restraints through it, forcing the penetrated ass of the victim into any position the master desired.
Dante Damien Hook.jpg
Damien followed where he was looking and smirked. "I don't think I will have you undress just yet. The time has already begun. I want to ease you into it."

He retrieved a simple blindfold and returned to where Dante was standing. "Good job, staying where I told you to. How shall I refer to you while you at my mercy?"

Dante smirked. "Just because I've never been tortured doesn't mean I'm weak." He laughed haughtily and tossed his head back. He had to admit, he was rather intrigued by the sensory deprivation. He used that on his slaves often enough during their punishments explicitly. "In fact, I don't think you'd get much entertainment from me. I'm here on my honor, of course. I'm not trying to weasel my way out of it. But I bet you can't even make me scream..." He paused, and smiled tauntingly at Damien. He couldn't get the image of that horrific hook out of his head, but he masked his fear. "I'm willing to wager that you can't make me scream within the first three hours of this session. And if I don't, then the session will be cut in half. That's fifteen hours instead of thirty." He smirked again. He reached over, remembering the distance between him and the table. He caressed the whips and scooping up some of the smaller clamps and letting them fall through his fingers back onto the table.

He now leaned casually against the table and crosssed his legs and flopped his other arm provocatively across his torso. "In fact, I bet you can't even make me cry out for mercy, not one single time during this session. If I succeed, I'd like you to be my victim for one week.What do you say? What do you want if I lose, not that I expect to, for either of these wagers."

Isn't that what got your ass, literally, in this position? Your overconfidence, arrogance, and boasting, not to mention thinking you could win, or at least avoid losing, that game?

But the idea of gambling his time was too tempting, especially if it saved him fifteen agonizing hours. He may not have experienced torture, but he felt he was strong-willed enough to handle not crying out for three hours...

And he would be damned if he ever begged his own friend for mercy, a relief from the agony he was inflicting on him.

Though Damien couldn't see Dante's eyes because of the blindfold, Dante was now glaring. "You may call me Dante, by the way." His voice was harsh.

Damien was amused, but he withheld a chuckle. This arrogance was among the most fun attitudes to break down, and the arrogant ones tended to have less pain tolerance anyway.

“Very well. Let’s put your confidence to the test.” He said.

Gently, he took Dante’s hand. “Allow me to direct you.”

He led his friend around the table and the shelving behind it to reveal another portion of the dungeon. A Saint Andrew’s cross stood at the far wall, and big hooks hung from the ceiling for rigging. A ladder was under the hooks so they could be reached. Of course Dante couldn’t see any of this because of the blindfold, and Damien didn’t intend to use any of it just yet.

When they were in the center of the biggest area of the room, Damien tripped Dante. He faltered, catching himself on his hands and knees. Damien produced rope and with surprising speed he pulled Dante’s hands behind his back and secured them together. Then he pulled his ankles back to meet his wrists, and soon the man was hogtied. Fully clothed, blindfolded, and flat on his chest. Despite his struggling, Dante found that his friend had the upper hand.

Damien began to circle his bound victim. “I accept your wager, Dante. You may torture me for a week if you do not cry out. I will test your strength and patience to its limits.”

He crouched next to Dante, who was still struggling against the ropes. He stroked his face on each side. Then he moved around him and nudged him from all angles, gentle touches with his hands and black leather boots.

He took a feather from a shelf, and a cold pinwheel. He alternated the sensations all over Dante’s body, taking him by surprise with the patternless soft tickles and icy pricking. He waited long moments between sometimes to catch Dante off guard.

The first thirty minutes passed in this way. When he was sure that Dante was primed and had let down his guard, Damien gently guided him in the hogtied position to lay on his side.

“Torture is what you gambled for, my friend. I do not hold you in contempt but I must admit that I will enjoy making you suffer the treatment I’ve seen you inflict on your slaves.”

With that, he began kicking Dante all over the front of his body, now exposed and defenseless. His boots met the stomach, chest, ribs, thighs, and groin. It was impossible to predict the timing and he patiently spaced out each kick.

To say that Dante was taken aback by Damien's sudden movements, and his own subduction, would be an understatement. Especially since Dante thought they still had details to hammer out before Damien accepted the wager. What was considered a scream? Would that be the only thing which would cause him to lose the wager? Was Dante meant to remain silent entirely?

You fucking fool! He didn't get in the Sixth Circle for nothing! He's obviously capable of inflicting terrible pain, without electricity or anal torture, and now you've given him free reign to use both of these things against you! You stupid, fucking idiot!

Dante shook his head and laughed softly as he was tormented with the feather and pinwheel.

You're gonna have to do better than that... But he knew this was only the beginning.

"We didn't finish setting ground rules," Dante managed to grunt as he flinched slightly from more torment from the pinwheel. He didn't realize it, but he was trembling from the coldness of the tool. "I say I can last three hours without screaming, or begging for mercy. But what counts as a scream? An uninterrupted cry lasting fifteen seconds or so? Or would you prefer more or less?" He jerked slightly. He was tempted to say that since they hadn't fully come to terms, let alone shook on it, that the wager was forfeit...

Dante found himself moaning slightly, softly, from the pain of being in the position than any of the torment from the feather or pinwheel... but there were a few key moments where Dante winced and twitched from the pinwheel being applied to key pressure points of his body. Dante had to admit, Damien knew the body's weaknesses in and out. He even seemed to avoid placing the pinwheel there too often...

And the feather was unexpectedly driving him mad. Again applied at key places where the sensation would cause Dante to jerk in his bonds in a futile effort to avoid it after a while.

DEante could not help but cry out in shock when the first kick struck him, but he recovered quickly enough. Dante soon resolved to clench his jaw tightly shut. He never cried out again, and soon decided the best thing he could do, at least in his mind, was to move his body as little as possible during the beating.

After a while, though, Dante moaned and grunted. Damien was skilled, that was evident. Some of the kicks deliberately went to those same pressure points, and he varied the severity of the kicks to those places.

At the third kick to his groin, Dante couldn't help but give a short cry before he forced his mouth to close. His eyes filled with tears, an ordinary reaction to this pain, and his body began trembling again.

(sorry it has been so long between the three of us! we've all been busy with various things...)

As Damien and Dante continued to hash out details of the wager, it became clear that it was unfair of Dante to suggest conditions for the wager while he was already being beaten and tormented by Damien. Soon, Dante demanded a formal handshake to cement the wager. Damien realized it was unfair to put Dante under such distress, so he stopped and released Dante from his bonds and blindfold.

To give Dante a bit of time to get his wits about him, the two decided to have a light meal and formally discuss the wager and, at Damien's own insistence, draw up a contract with the specific conditions of the wager.

In the end, the following terms were agreed to:

All extra tortures would be held until the conclusion of the thirty-hour session.
A "scream" was defined as a cry of a certain volume and no less than seven seconds. To count, the mouth had to be opened; no clenched teeth.
A plea for mercy was determined as the same words as jason's.
Dante would be allowed to rest, practice personal hygiene, be allowed to heal, and eat and drink after the thirty-hour session was concluded.
From then on, such privelages would continue with the understanding that Dante must never leave the dungeon, except when he needed the respite for jason's session, and when Damien needed his dungeon for the same purpose. If Dante was still Damien's prisoner when Damien had his time with jason, Dante would be kept in predicament bondage elsewhere in the Inferno complex, likely another Master's dungeon. Dante would be delivered back to Damien after the session was concluded, and if Damien wished it, Dante would be put in different predicament bondage to wait while Damien rested. If he did not wish it, Dante would immediately suffer a given session of Damien's choice , or one previously determined by this contract.
Damien would be given free reign over when to administer the Bonus sessions and Punishments. This way, Dante could have time to heal and eat and toilet and bathe, but still receive predicament bondage at Damien's will.
Time only counted toward a session when either Damien was actively torturing him, or if Dante remained in a torture device used in-session while Damien went for a break or rest. This way, for example, Dante could suffer twenty-four hours on the rack, but only be stretched for twelve hours upon it, with two six-hour long "rests" at various times.
Dante's treatment would be carried out along the same parameters as jason's.
When time is expressed in terms of "days," the contract is in fact referring to the number of twenty-four hour torture sessions awarded to Damien. Damien may choose to administer those sessions as he sees fit, so long as no session is shorter than six hours. This way, a single twenty-four hour session could be conducted over the course of two, three, or four actual days, or any variation Damien decides upon, if he sees fit.

Though they'd discussed all of this in detail, Dante still felt a chill run down his spine as he actually read the words in the contract. With the way the contract was worded, Dante could go for days, even weeks, before a torture session. While that was great for his health, it was also frightening to think of the fact that the tables would be turned, and Dante himself would be a prisoner of his own Inferno... and for the possibility of later sessions to be conducted over days, rather than all at once?

Dante's mouth ran dry and he sipped his coffee. He smirked a little and shrugged. He coughed out a chuckle to mask his growing fear. "Looks a lot better than I originally suggested."

"More organized, and it takes your health into consideration," Damien agreed with a nod. There was a glint in his expectant eyes.

Dante continued reading over the contract.

SIX-HOUR SESSION...

If Dante screamed before two-and-a-half hours...
Damien would add a Bonus six-hour session using one method of torture of his choice.

If Dante screamed after the two-and-a-half hours...
After the conclusion of the six-hour Regular session, Damien would administer one hundred lashes with a whip of his choice. At a random time, between the six and thirty-hour sessions, Damien would administer one hundred more lashes, this time with one whip of his choosing, as long as it is a different one, and one whip he forces Dante to choose. Dante's choice would give him forty lashes, while Damien's would administer the sixty remaining lashes, all to be administered at Damien's random tastes. Dante's choice will, however, be the principal whip for the thirty-hour session, to be used at Damien's will. To ensure that the whip he chooses is a cruel one, Damien will be the one to select five whips for Dante to choose from.

If Dante cried for mercy before three-and-a-half hours...
After the conclusion of the thirty-hour session, and all extra punishments and sessions had been concluded, Dante will remain Damien's prisoner for seven days. In addition, between the Regular six-hour session and the thirty-hour one, instead of being left in a cell or simply in some kind of simple restraint, Damien would subject Dante to predicament bondage.
This comes with the condition Dante insisted upon: No suffocation.

If Dante begged for mercy after the three-and-a-half hours...
Dante would remain Damien's prisoner for fourteen days, with a seven-day respite for each of them to deal with their separate sessions with jason. In addition to this, rather than only suffer predicament bondage between the Regular six-hour session and the thirty-hour session, Damien will subject Dante to predicament bondage anytime he wished for a break during the thirty-hour session. Further, if Dante lost the screaming wager and had to be whipped, Damien would choose an additional whip for himself, and another array of whips for Dante to choose from. After the initial lashing, Damien will administer a two hundred and fifty lash whipping with both whips at his own discretion. Then, another two hundred and fifty lash whipping will take place with different whips after the second one hundred lash whipping. If this particular wager is lost, Dante's whip choices will all be used at Damien's discretion throughout the thirty-hour session.

THIRTY-HOUR SESSION...

If Dante screamed before four hours...
After the session is concluded, Damien will select a whip. He'll give Dante several choices and force him to choose one. Then at will, Damien will administer three hundred lashes. Then, he will conduct a twelve-hour session with three torture methods of his choice.

If Dante screamed after four hours...
Damien will select two different whips for himself, and force Dante to select two from an array of Damien's own choosing. Then, from a separate selection, he and Dante must agree on one of them. Then, after the thirty-hour session is concluded, Damien will administer five hundred lashes with all of these whips. Then, after a period in predicament bondage, Dante will suffer a full twenty-four hour session using up to four tortures. The whip the two agreed on will be a bonus torture if Damien wishes it.

If Dante begged for mercy before five-and-a-half hours...
Dante will suffer five hundred lashes, with one whip of Damien's choosing, and one of Dante's. This lashing will be administered after the session is concluded. But unlike before, Damien will not administer them all in one session. Instead, he will lash as much as he likes, then subject Dante to predicament bondage. He will do this as much as eh likes, and take as long as he likes, and he may lash him as many or as few times as he likes, just as long as Dante tastes each whip. (In other words, Damien couldn't just come in for one lash of his own choice; he must use the other whip too) Further, Damien will use more than one type of predicament bondage throughout.
Dante will then suffer three full twenty-four hour sessions, with breaks in between for Damien to rest while Dante suffers predicament bondage. Further, all other Masters may be invited as special guests to witness either the predicament or torture, at Damien's personal invitation. Also, during this time, any Master who wishes to torture Dante himself may do so at their personal cost of one six-hour session with Damien. The conditions are that whatever they torture him with must be portable enough for them to bring with them. Dante must never leave Damien's dungeon. The Masters may use any of Damien's equipment they wish, but only one means of torture at a time is allowed for each Master. If they wish more time with Dante, they will have to pay for additional tortures with more six-hour sessions. And if any more than one Master wants to torture Dante while he's in session with Damien, Damien's time will be put on hold until after the other Master(s) are concluded.
After the session's conclusion, and the conclusion of all extra punishments, Dante will remain Damien's prisoner for the remainder of the Inferno contest, except for the necessary break for jason's sessions, and the final festivities. After the contest is concluded, Dante will remain Damien's prisoner for thirty days. Damien will be granted access to all dungeons and equipment, not just his own.

If Dante begged for mercy after the five-and-a-half hours...
After the session is concluded and all extra punishments administered, Damien will give Dante a choice of apparatuses to be tortured upon for twenty-four hours. Then, Damien will select one of the remaining ones. Before and after each session, Damien will administer two hundred and fifty lashes with two whips chosen by him, two chosen by Dante, and a fifth agreed upon by both of them. Then, before the session begins, Damien will force Dante to draw the names of three other Masters out of a hat. They will be allowed to witness the session in turns at various points, each staying no longer than four hours. These Masters will then be granted, at a later date, their own session, not to be less than six hours, with Dante. If the random draw for both twenty-four hour sessions happened to leave any Master out, they may be granted a later invitation to witness Dante's suffering, for the price of a six-hour session with Damien. And if they wished to have their own personal session with Dante later, as the other Masters got, they may do so at the cost of a twelve-hour session with Damien, in addition to the six-hour one.
Further, Dante will remain Damien's prisoner until forty-five days after the conclusion of the Inferno contest.

BOTH SESSIONS
Regardless of when Dante screamed during both sessions, as long as he screamed during both of them, Dante would remain Damien's prisoner for two weeks after the conclusion of all extra punishments.

Regardless of when Dante cries out for mercy during both sessions, as long as eh did so, Dante will remain Damien's prisoner for the remainder of the Inferno contest, except for the necessary break Dante would need for his session with jason, and for the final festivities. After that, Dante will remain Damien's prisoner for ninety days. All areas of the Inferno will be at Damien's disposal.

If Dante screams during the early parts of both sessions...
In addition to the tortures above, Damien will conduct a separate twelve-hour session. He may use up to six torture methods, but he will force Dante to choose two of them from a list of Damien's choices.

If Dante screamed early in the six-hour session, but later in the thirty-hour session...
Damien will force Dante to choose one method of torture, and Damien will conduct a twelve-hour session using only that method.

If Dante screamed later in the six-hour session, but early in the thirty-hour session...
Dante will suffer a twenty-four hour session, with two methods. Dante will be forced to select both methods.

If Dante screamed during the later parts of both sessions...
A twelve-hour session, with three methods of torture. One chosen by Damien, one by Dante, and one the two agree upon.

If Dante cried for mercy during the early parts of both sessions...
Seven twenty-four hour sessions, with methods escalating from one method to seven. In between, Dante will suffer as much predicament bondage as Damien decides.

If Dante begs for mercy during the early part of the six-hour session, but the later part of the thirty-hour session...
An additional six-hour session with a single method of Damien's choice.

If Dante begged for mercy during the later part of the six-hour session, but the early part of the thirty-hour session...
Damien will force Dante to draw numbers out of a hat. The numbers will correspond to how many hours the session will be, followed by how many methods will be used. Then, for each number of methods, Dante will draw them out of a hat randomly, and Damien will execute them in the order they came up.

If Dante begged for mercy in the later parts of both sessions...
Damien will use whatever methods elicited both pleas, and create a twenty-four hour session using only those two methods.

Dante breathed slowly and grimaced slightly at his empty coffee cup. His hands were trembling now at the thought of all of these situations. Even his breathing was trembling slightly.

"Well... all right," Dante said with a shrug. "I'll report to you at eight in the evening."

Damien nodded, his face harsh. "Strip before you come." His harsh gaze accented the fact that this sounded like an order, not a request. "And make sure you toilet before."

Dante coughed slightly and nodded. "Yeah. No problem there."

Dante chuckled softly at the last line of the contract:

Contract will be null and void if Dante does not scream or cry for mercy during either session. At which point, both parties will draw up a new contract in which Damien will be Dante's prisoner.

So I just have to be strong enough to be as silent as possible during both sessions... sounds simple enough... Then he recalled that ring apparatus...

Dante returned to Damien's dungeon as expected at eight o'clock sharp, and as instructed, was already naked.

"Well, here I am." Dante put on a wide grin and his usual haughty manner as Dante greeted him. "Hit me with your best shot." He laughed heartily.

Damien did not reply verbally at first. He kept his face as emotionless as possible to throw off Dante’s false confidence. He gestured widely to indicate that Dante was to enter.

Dante shivered ever so slightly as he stepped inside, but Damien noticed it.

Six hours of torture. This was going to be fun, and Damien liked what he’d witnessed in Dante’s reactions so far. He was not a willing, submissive slave. He was clearly a dominant with curiosity and a willingness to play against the odds. Foolish. Defiant.

Because Dante had lost so dramatically, Damien meant to teach him a lesson. The pain would start slow, so in the end his new victim would be surprised by each new shocking development. The thing about torture is it can always get worse.

“I want to make sure you are ready this time before I begin.”

“Ready as I’ll ever be,” Dante said.

A large digital timer set to six hours hung on the wall, and Damien started it counting down.

“On your knees.”

Dante obeyed slowly and uneasily, stumbling a little instead of dropping immediately.

Damien picked up the blindfold again, and the last thing Dante saw was the timer indicating that he had 5 hours and 59 minutes left to endure.

Keep your mouth shut... But there's no reason not to give some smart remarks, is there?

"So, two and a half hours of not screaming, huh? Piece of cake!" He smirked. He paused, and frowned. "What about electricity When will that start, if at all?"

Dante had an expectation that electricity would be used in both sessions. This was forbidden with the slave, as it would provide an unfair advantage to whichever Master(s) used it, and Dante knew that not all of them would. It was still a mystery, as it should be, when, or if, Damien would use it on Dante in either session. So there was an additional provision in the contract which provided a window of time before electricity could be used.

It would be determined by random draw. Dante would pick a number out of a hat. Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, or fifty. These referred to the percentage of time which must pass in the currrent session before electricity could be used, if Damien wished it. Because of the different lengths of time in the two sessions, the amount of the window without electricity would vary greatly.

Dante stiffened. With the blindfold, there was no way to tell whether Damien would be telling the truth about what number Dante picked out of the hat.

Guess I'll just have to trust him... Dante took a slow, deep breath.

"Hold out your right hand," Damien said.

Dante obeyed, and Damien guided his hand to feel a felt fabric. He ran Dante's hand all along it, so he could tell it was the hat. Now, Damien guided his hand toward the edge of the brim.

"Reach in, and choose."

Dante took another deep breath, and nodded as he reached in. He felt the tiny pieces of paper, and knew there was no way to determine what was what.

He'd gone over the possibilities in his head over when the shocks might start, depending on which number he drew:

10: 36 minutes
20: 1 hour and 12 minutes
30: 1 hour and 48 minutes
40: 2 hours and 24 minutes
50: 3 hours

Dante was sure the best bet was to pick the last two, both of which were so near the deadline of him screaming, and, for some insane reason, begging for mercy, that Dante felt sure he could hold out until both deadlines had passed. All he had to do was endure in as much silence as possible.

But what if it were one of the other three choices? He was certain there'd be no way he could avoid screaming, even begging for mercy, if electricity was torturing him for a longer period of time...

"Thirty," Damien declared as he took the paper out of Dante's hand.

Dante took a slow, short, shaking breath. One hour and forty-eight minutes. The time was confirmed by Damien a moment later when he repeated it.

Dante coughed to mask his unease. "Like I said," he said with a shrug, "piece of cake."

He also smiled, rather broadly, as he realized that Damien was, quite literally, wasting precious time before actually starting to torture him. Normally, the protocol called for the victim to be restrained and the torturer touching him with whatever implement he chose. The clock technically should not have started, but Dante chose not to remind Damien of this.

Of course, there was one additional torture that Dante could face that was forbidden for Masters to use on jason... anal devices. Again, this was laid out in the contract. But Dante felt he had nothing to worry about just yet in terms of that.

"Time's a-wastin', Damien," Dante taunted after what seemed to him like a few minutes without any physical contact, or verbal comments.

"Just a moment," Damien said calmly. "I'm setting the alarm for one hour and forty-five minutes."

"I thought it was one hour and forty-eight," Dante jerked his head toward the sound of Damien's voice. If he hadn't been blindfolded, he would have seen Dante glaring at him... with a hint of worry in his eyes...

"It is, but three minutes have just passed, so I'm taking that into account," Damien explained coolly.

Dante scoffed and relaxed. He smirked. "I hope you account for that in the other alarms, the two-and-a-half hours and three-and-a-half hours."

"I did," Damien replied casually. He sounded a bir further away now, but Dante soon heard shuffling footsteps coming closer behind him.

Dante started to sing the Jeopardy theme music, growing louder as the seconds, in his mind, ticked by.

"Da... da-da... da... da... da...da... boom-boom!" Dante laughed. He had purposely dragged out the length of the theme, particularly the last stretch, just to see what kind of reaction Damien would have.

Instantly, Dante's breath was choked in his throat, and he jerked forward ever so slightly. He grunted and grimaced, and huffed out a few short breaths. Then, he swallowed hard. He panted a bit more, then held his breath for a few seconds before finally exhaling slowly.

You can handle this... if that's all this is going to be for a while, you can handle this...

He took another slow, deep breath, and smiled. Damien had wasted several minutes of non-torture, and this was what he came up with?

Piece of-

"Guh!" Dante's mouth jerked open, and he threw his head forward. "Ugh!" he grunted again, but this time was still. His breathing speed picked up, but he soon managed to hold his breath once more...

For a few seconds...

"Nnnnggaaaahhhh... hooo... haaa... mmmmm...." Dante's sounds were broken by short, sharp intakes of breath. Finally, he closed his mouth and moaned.

This was nothing like what he'd experienced earlier. This was worse.

(I'm oblivious as to what judith has in mind, so I'm just winging the reactions!)

Back
Top Bottom