Doragon Daz3d

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't mind at all, in fact I think it's awesome.
Great, once you've done all the illustrations you want to, I will go back into the story, insert them where they should go and add a caption beneath each one, probably just a line from the story. I'll run another PDF of it, post it on the "Throwaway Girl" thread and get Madiosi to add it to the archive. I think even a few illustrations will add a lot to the appeal of the story.

The genitals are Golden Palace for G8F. And I did a little bit of afterwork using photoshop.
That looks pretty impressive! I almost never do postwork since I typically run a lot of renders of a scene from different angles.

Great, once you've done all the illustrations you want to, I will go back into the story, insert them where they should go and add a caption beneath each one, probably just a line from the story. I'll run another PDF of it, post it on the "Throwaway Girl" thread and get Madiosi to add it to the archive. I think even a few illustrations will add a lot to the appeal of the story.

I like it. But I am a bit concerned with the size of this project. I have made 5 illustrations so far, resulting in a total of 8 Mb. Suppose I make 15 in total, that would likely make the final pdf 24 Mb larger. Is that something the crux board of directors is willing to accomodate?

That looks pretty impressive! I almost never do postwork since I typically run a lot of renders of a scene from different angles.
I only do small things for postwork: sometimes a few highlights or accents, or removing some hair that sticks through clothes or bodyparts.

I like it. But I am a bit concerned with the size of this project. I have made 5 illustrations so far, resulting in a total of 8 Mb. Suppose I make 15 in total, that would likely make the final pdf 24 Mb larger. Is that something the crux board of directors is willing to accomodate?
"The Serpent's Eye" is 194Mb with about 300 pictures. Obviously, every story in the archive can't be that large or it would seriously impact the site's storage space. I don't think a 24Mb story will be a big problem, but worst case I can always put it on my Mega site where I'm placing all of my renders, stories, videos, etc. and just post a link here. But I don't think it will come to that.

I only do small things for postwork: sometimes a few highlights or accents, or removing some hair that sticks through clothes or bodyparts.

Pre-2013 I used to do a lot more postwork when renders were taking hours, and a lot less renders. It was just too much to re-render for some small problem I could fix quickly in Photoshop. And there were a lot more problems earlier when Poser's preview window wouldn't show hair, just an outline of it. In 2013, I built a new computer, much more powerful and my render times dropped to about 20 minutes. For that, I could stand to just re-render and avoid postwork. I almost never do it now. And I can do a lot more views of a scene.

Obviously my computer is out of date now and I need to build myself a new one. The good thing about that is that GPUs have dropped greatly in price now that the crypto miners aren't hogging them up.

"The Serpent's Eye" is 194Mb with about 300 pictures. Obviously, every story in the archive can't be that large or it would seriously impact the site's storage space. I don't think a 24Mb story will be a big problem, but worst case I can always put it on my Mega site where I'm placing all of my renders, stories, videos, etc. and just post a link here. But I don't think it will come to that.

Ah, I didn't know and it sounds like it won't be a problem then.

Pre-2013 I used to do a lot more postwork when renders were taking hours, and a lot less renders. It was just too much to re-render for some small problem I could fix quickly in Photoshop. And there were a lot more problems earlier when Poser's preview window wouldn't show hair, just an outline of it. In 2013, I built a new computer, much more powerful and my render times dropped to about 20 minutes. For that, I could stand to just re-render and avoid postwork. I almost never do it now. And I can do a lot more views of a scene.

Obviously my computer is out of date now and I need to build myself a new one. The good thing about that is that GPUs have dropped greatly in price now that the crypto miners aren't hogging them up.
I had poser as well in those days, but had render times of 5 to 12 hours. It wasn't fun making stuff. With my current rig I can do it all much faster with daz3d and in higher resolution as well. I love Iray.

Jedakk wrote:
“Yeah,” Alice shook her head. “It’s horrible. They say the only
thing that keeps you from dying of shock when they drive the
nails in is the whipping. They think it gets your body used to pain
so it can handle the agony of being nailed to the cross. You’ll
scream and beg them to stop, but they won’t. You’re not a human
being any longer, your begging and pleading doesn’t matter.”
“Ohhh! Oh my God!” Ellie moaned shivering in fear.

Throwaway Girl Court 6.jpg

Jedakk wrote:

View attachment 1192450
Man, I love this. The blanket is about the right size as I described, just a little airplane blanket. I looked online to see what size those were, and was thinking about 40" x 60" when I wrote that into the story - draped over her shoulders like that, it would barely cover her, if at all, which was what I wanted.

And there's the little silver paperclip dangling from her clit! That was one of those things that, when I was thinking, "How is the policewoman going to pull on that ring in Ellie's clit and be able to see anything? It's tiny! Ok, maybe a paperclip would work." I had no idea where that was going at the time, it was only so she could stretch Ellie's clit. But then the what-ifs started coming and it wrote itself in as the paperclip gag.

I did envision Alice sitting down at the table while Ellie was forced to stand, not allowed to sit. This is probably ok, though - from this camera angle, Alice wouldn't have much of a presence if she were sitting rather than standing.

Great work!

Jedakk wrote:

Throwaway Girl Court 6.jpg

Pretty hot scene especialy with Ellie bare breast and those silver paperclip dangling from her clit ring!
But Ellie face looks like she didn't realized her dramatic situation, althought Ellie thought line is limited so it ok. :D

I'm trying to imaginate what Ellie has to feel standing almost naked before Alice, with cuffed hands and between two officers which didn't allow her sit even! And she's standing face before crowd which were witness of her strip search and now are witness of her conversations with Alice. Conversations which should be private but not for Ellie. Now she's standing almost naked before them and Alice, and Alice with disgust (because of her nakedness or dumbass, or she is not human being in their law) explain her what they'll do to her, and those damn thing will be VERY BAD AND HUMILIATE.

Man, I love this. The blanket is about the right size as I described, just a little airplane blanket. I looked online to see what size those were, and was thinking about 40" x 60" when I wrote that into the story - draped over her shoulders like that, it would barely cover her, if at all, which was what I wanted.

I tried many different options to get it right and this one worked. :)

And there's the little silver paperclip dangling from her clit! That was one of those things that, when I was thinking, "How is the policewoman going to pull on that ring in Ellie's clit and be able to see anything? It's tiny! Ok, maybe a paperclip would work." I had no idea where that was going at the time, it was only so she could stretch Ellie's clit. But then the what-ifs started coming and it wrote itself in as the paperclip gag.

Also something that took a lot of time to accomplish, but it's very neat that it can be seen so clearly like this.

I did envision Alice sitting down at the table while Ellie was forced to stand, not allowed to sit. This is probably ok, though - from this camera angle, Alice wouldn't have much of a presence if she were sitting rather than standing.

When she sat down, the scene didn't feel right, as a composition. Standing up, with the gesture, made it look right. I imagine she sat down initially but stood up when she got annoyed with Ellie's naivety showing.

Great work!
Thanks!

I did a rerender of that last scene, with improved lighting and modifying some details. I also added some tears to poor Ellie's face.

View attachment 1194125
Much better view in her red bush and clit ring, but now I can clearly see that waist chain is missing…
I also like teara at her face. She looks such misery standing between oficers almost naked, cuffed and crying!
So you made good changes! :)

Ellie is prepared to be measured. Larry and Marvin tie her in the chair while the Executioner 'John', David Wooster the woodworker and the doctor watch how she fights them and curses at them.

“AAHHHHH!! You sons of bitches! You… you… I bet you’ve
got balls the size of raisins! Only thing smaller are your brains!
Let me go…” She writhed and twisted “…and I’ll damn sure fuck
you pussies up! OWWWW!”
(From Jedakk's The Throwaway Girl)

Throwaway Girl Medical 01c.jpg

Finally we have new scene! :D

She is alone among so many strange men who don’t look friendly.
Stripped naked and once again obscene exposed. She will be tied up with straps to be helpless once again.
They will measure her THERE and no one cares about her privacy.
And yet she found some brave to resist them and fight with the guards despite her nakedness.
She is a real rebel and honestly? I wouldn’t like to have wife with her temper! ;)

DORAGON, you've done great job once again!!
The lighting is good, I don't see any glimpses. The requisits are in place.
The drama, her fight, characters (doctor, one guard, Wooster and executioner) look really unpleasant. But Ellie should be pleased with fucking that playboy on the right later!

And here I have a hint of hope that you made a second render at the better view of exposed Ellie with this paper clip in her clit ring!
Because seeing her in the mirror awakened my appetite only!!! OR I hope that we’ll able to see more pictures of her preparation. :)

One detail I noticed was the camera in the upper right corner. In the story, Jedakk seems to have mentioned that it is not there, but it might as well be broken.

Ellie is prepared to be measured. Larry and Marvin tie her in the chair while the Executioner 'John', David Wooster the woodworker and the doctor watch how she fights them and curses at them.

you pussies up! OWWWW!”

View attachment 1205863

Great job @Doragon . Clever use of the one way mirror to add detail and depth to the scene.. The walls are @Barbaria1 ‘s favourite shade of goose-vomit green :enamorado:
She certainly has my “attitude” ;)

you pussies up! OWWWW!”

View attachment 1205863
What a great picture! It's not precisely the way I wrote it, but it's a great way to show the scene inside that small, confined space. Having a one-way mirror like that means that Larry and Marvin run a risk of being watched while they rape Ellie later, but it's the best way to show the scene. And there's the paperclip dangling from her clit! I agree that the camera up in the corner shouldn't be there, but it sure makes that corner empty if there's not something in it.

On the left on that table are the forceps the doctor will use in a few minutes to stretch Ellie's clit, and there is the vibrator Wooster will use to give her an orgasm so they can measure the depth of her vagina when she's aroused. Boy, she sure has got a nasty mouth on her, so many bad words! Oh wait, I'm the one who made her say all that...

What a great picture! It's not precisely the way I wrote it, but it's a great way to show the scene inside that small, confined space. Having a one-way mirror like that means that Larry and Marvin run a risk of being watched while they rape Ellie later, but it's the best way to show the scene. And there's the paperclip dangling from her clit! I agree that the camera up in the corner shouldn't be there, but it sure makes that corner empty if there's not something in it.

I added the one-way mirror and the camera mostly for artistic reasons, but also to emphasize something that I read between the lines of your story: the fact that Ellie Ruck is no longer a citizen, no longer a person. She is property of the state and is shown to the people for deep psychological propaganda. It says to all the men out there:
"Here's the girl you want, the girl you desire, but she's ours now and we will kill her and you will have to watch. Work, and desire. And after a productive life, all for the greater good, you will die also. Misbehave and we will kill you, but be productive instead and produce and reproduce, and the entire nation will benefit from it. And yes, we might also kill your wife, rape your daughter - but maybe you are lucky and this fate will be spared for you. Just know we can do it, anytime we desire."
The camera and mirror show that Ellie no longer has any privacy left. She is objectified.

On the left on that table are the forceps the doctor will use in a few minutes to stretch Ellie's clit, and there is the vibrator Wooster will use to give her an orgasm so they can measure the depth of her vagina when she's aroused. Boy, she sure has got a nasty mouth on her, so many bad words! Oh wait, I'm the one who made her say all that...
I love the overwhelming presence of strong and callous men on one side, and her desperate defiance and her foul mouth to match this on the other hand. It's the strongest scene in the whole story as far as I'm concerned.

I added the one-way mirror and the camera mostly for artistic reasons, but also to emphasize something that I read between the lines of your story: the fact that Ellie Ruck is no longer a citizen, no longer a person. She is property of the state and is shown to the people for deep psychological propaganda. It says to all the men out there:
"Here's the girl you want, the girl you desire, but she's ours now and we will kill her and you will have to watch. Work, and desire. And after a productive life, all for the greater good, you will die also. Misbehave and we will kill you, but be productive instead and produce and reproduce, and the entire nation will benefit from it. And yes, we might also kill your wife, rape your daughter - but maybe you are lucky and this fate will be spared for you. Just know we can do it, anytime we desire."
The camera and mirror show that Ellie no longer has any privacy left. She is objectified.

Wow, no, I think you're taking a giant leap here. I never considered this to be a totalitarian government scenario; it's just an alternate-reality United States where public executions never were dispensed with. We had public hangings in the US up until 1936 when a crowd of 20,000 came out to see the last hanging in Kentucky. Times changed, and public executions were outlawed state by state. In Ellie's version of the United States, the attitude toward public executions never changed, and for the media there was money to be made. But a totalitarian government imposing public crucifixion on its people, terrorizing them into working and being productive, no, I never intended that at all, not in my wildest dreams.

Back
Top Bottom