Dorothy Brown Goes To Court

Go to CruxDreams.com
The day before Dorothy was to be sentenced she was transferred from the local sheriff’s jail to the court’s holding cell. She was pretty upbeat on the drive over figuring she would get a fine or a year in one of Windar’s salt mines at worst.
View attachment 447174

When she gets to the cell she is surprised that before she is put in it they strip the sundress from her. Her nipples become tumescent in the cool air. As the bars clang shut behind her she asks “Aren’t you going to take the handcuffs off?”

View attachment 447178

“Why, you slut; so you finger yourself? If you want to do so, work at it cunt!”

I’m not feeling so good about this anymore. The woman in the cell across from me is smoking something that doesn’t smell like a regular cigarette. She says “So you are the bull-fucking bitch!”

View attachment 447176

I don’t know what to say so I just say “I’m Dorothy Brown. What are you in for?”

“I’m Barbara Moore. Just speeding and a traffic accident… Have you been sentenced yet?”

“Not until tomorrow; I’m hoping for a fine or at worst a year of labor in the salt mines” I say.

She asks me which judge is sentencing me and when I tell her Judge Admi she says “You’re delusional, Dorothy. When they took that cute dress from you that was the last clothing you are going to wear until you are executed and you best hope is that you are beheaded and the worst will be if you are hanged!”

“They can’t execute me for an innocent bull-fuck or two” I cry.

“I’m sorry Dorothy when they took my clothes I knew I was doomed” she says.

“But Barbara, they can’t give you the death penalty for speeding and a car wreck!”

“Well, I ‘borrowed’ the car, drove through 20 MPH school zone at 150 MPH after a cop started following me, and then I wrecked the Bentley Continental GT that happened to be owned by Judge Admi so I was found guilty Grand Theft Auto, child endangerment, felony flight from law enforcement offices, and felony property damage” Barb explains then adds “and the Bentley was owned by none other than Judge Admi so I’m pretty screwed.”

“Well my case wasn’t helped when in a ‘friends of the court’ brief filed by PETA that claimed the bull was ‘traumatized’” I tell her. “I guess beheading is quick but isn’t a hanging done fast too. I mean once they pull the lever and the trap opens my neck is snapped a split second later.”

View attachment 447175

“You wish, Dorothy. The only place they do executions now is Little Brampton. If you’re hanged you’ll either be hoisted up from the gallows in the square or knocked off a stool and hang from the gallows on the Hill at Eastwick. Either way your neck isn’t going to snap!”

Barbara hasn’t said a damn thing to cheer me up…

-Dorothy

Tree

I do like the idea of a short drop hanging Barbaria
kicking and dancing to my death as one man
after the other shoots his load into his pants. if
you ask nicely Mr Tree might hang us together in
a double noose, naked,tied tummy to tummy, i know
you would like that.

The day before Dorothy was to be sentenced she was transferred from the local sheriff’s jail to the court’s holding cell. She was pretty upbeat on the drive over figuring she would get a fine or a year in one of Windar’s salt mines at worst.
View attachment 447174

When she gets to the cell she is surprised that before she is put in it they strip the sundress from her. Her nipples become tumescent in the cool air. As the bars clang shut behind her she asks “Aren’t you going to take the handcuffs off?”

View attachment 447178

I’m not feeling so good about this anymore. The woman in the cell across from me is smoking something that doesn’t smell like a regular cigarette. She says “So you are the bull-fucking bitch!”

View attachment 447176

I don’t know what to say so I just say “I’m Dorothy Brown. What are you in for?”

“I’m Barbara Moore. Just speeding and a traffic accident… Have you been sentenced yet?”

“Not until tomorrow; I’m hoping for a fine or at worst a year of labor in the salt mines” I say.

She asks me which judge is sentencing me and when I tell her Judge Admi she says “You’re delusional, Dorothy. When they took that cute dress from you that was the last clothing you are going to wear until you are executed and you best hope is that you are beheaded and the worst will be if you are hanged!”

“But Barbara, they can’t give you the death penalty for speeding and a car wreck!”

“Well, I ‘borrowed’ the car, drove through 20 MPH school zone at 150 MPH after a cop started following me, and then I wrecked the Bentley Continental GT that happened to be owned by Judge Admi so I was found guilty Grand Theft Auto, child endangerment, felony flight from law enforcement offices, and felony property damage” Barb explains then adds “and the Bentley was owned by none other than Judge Admi so I’m pretty screwed.”

“Well my case wasn’t helped when in a ‘friends of the court’ brief filed by PETA that claimed the bull was ‘traumatized’” I tell her. “I guess beheading is quick but isn’t a hanging done fast too. I mean once they pull the lever and the trap opens my neck is snapped a split second later.”

View attachment 447175

“You wish, Dorothy. The only place they do executions now is Little Brampton. If you’re hanged you’ll either be hoisted up from the gallows in the square or knocked off a stool and hang from the gallows on the Hill at Eastwick. Either way your neck isn’t going to snap!”

-Dorothy

Tree

prison 134.jpg“I’m Barbara Moore. Just speeding and a traffic accident… Have you been sentenced yet?”

Catching up and just saw this ... YOU knew I would be on the road when you wrote this! And picked up in a speed trap too! See http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/wrong-turn.5893/#post-293698

After a fitful night’s sleep, especially for Dorothy with her wrists still cuffed behind her back, Dorothy, Barb, and another woman are brought to the court room. Dorothy and Barb are placed in the defendant’s holding cell with their writs cuffed outside the bars so they can’t touch themselves. The other woman is brought to Judge Admi’s private chamber when she came out it was obvious she had been raped and buggered. Pompously he declared “Marcella, you have been found guilty of bribing a police officer. I was going to sentence you to a year in Windar Enterprises salt mines but in my chambers you declared you were not a virgin so I sentence you to death by hanging!”

“YOU FUCKER! YOU RAPE AND BUGGER ME AND DARE ACCUSE ME OF BEING A SLUT” she screams. The guards seized her and wrestled her out of the courtroom.

perp arrest 014.jpg

“Goddamn, I think we are screwed” Barb says.

“It sounds like it! I don’t know what she is upset about” Dorothy replies.

prison 174 b.jpg

“Um, maybe being hanged, Dorothy” Barb suggests.

Tree

View attachment 447174

View attachment 447178

View attachment 447176

View attachment 447175

-Dorothy

Tree
Hang man is coming down from the gallows and she don't have very long.

Sure enough both Dorothy and Barb were condemned to death to be hanged along with Marcella on the Hill in Eastwick two weeks from tomorrow. That night they would be transferred from the local jail to the jail in Major Brampton. But before they are sent both Dorothy and Barb have visitors.

A perky upcoming reporter for CNN interviews Dorothy. Let’s listen in…

“So Ms. Moore you are a condemned bull-fucker to be hanged in just over two weeks. Do you have any regrets?”

“Any regrets??? Of course I do! They are keeping in handcuffs so I can’t touch myself. They’ve denied me conjugal visits with the Boys from Detroit™! And I am going to miss Farmer John’s Bull” I exclaim.

“I was asking about being hanged. Do you have any regrets?”

“It’s not something I want to do but I hear there will be a big crowd to watch me dance from the rope so it might be fun” I say.

“So there you have it. In two weeks this slut will hang and CNN will carry the RR Video Entertainment feed live!”
prison 182.jpg

-Dorothy Brown

Meanwhile in a visitor’s room Barbara is pushed in. She sees who is there and thinks “Oh, crap.”

Let’s check in…

“What the fuck are you doing here” I ask. “I’m not in the mood for a fuck.”
tree and barb 003.jpg

“I’m not here for a fuck. I’ve been contracted to hang you sluts” he replies. “Ingrid thinks a slow hanging tenderizes witch meat the best.”

“Listen, Tree, I haven’t been accused of being a witch so I can’t be cooked” I protest.

“Ingrid appealed to the judge that you had to be possessed for you to do what you did and he agreed” Tree replies.

“Goddamnit… maybe we should fuck…”

-Barb Moore

I can say no more… Overnight the three taken to Major Brampton and early morning they are placed in irons and Dorothy, Barb, and Marcella start their trek to Little Brampton where two weeks from this morning they will be hanged on the Hill in Eastwick. Late in the day they arrive in Little Brampton on market day…

bra 16.jpg

Not only do they see women condemned of witchcraft hanged they see and smell those already hanged being cooked as too soon they will be!

They are brought to the church BASEMENT dungeon and they are placed in the last irons they will wear until they hanged.

dungeon 056.jpg

Marcella and Barb beg for mercy as Dorothy says “Just take me! I’ll even do 'ass to mouth!'”

Tree

Back
Top Bottom