Dorothy Brown Goes To Court

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would like to mention that much to my chagrin Kerri’s selection as the live roaster was rigged from the start. Instead of the stub of her ticket being placed in the bucket with the other stubs it was held aside and bucket she drew her egg from was different (but identical) from the bucket the others drew from. She never had a prayer. But why would this happen? We’ll revisit that later but now on with the story…

Kerri Jennings is hosed off then locked in a metal frame and dunked in a pit filled with hot soapy water. The cage and Kerri are spun first clockwise then counter-clockwise in 10 second intervals for four cycles. She gasps for air as she is pulled from the hot vat.

water 75.jpg

Still trying to catch her breath she is hosed off with cold water from a power washer before being locked in a sauna for a half-hour that is far warmer and drier than her island nation. (Don’t worry, this pretreats her body and the heat and dry air is nothing compared to what she will feel being live spit-roasted).

pb 4.jpg

Kerri is given a long tank top (or a very short dress) and after she combs out her hair she meets with Ingrid’s roast scheduler.

She says they can’t really plan to spit her as a live long pig.

cook 061 a.jpg

He replies that of course they are. He points out that by entering the Hill at Eastwick’s grounds she even agreed to be live spitted. Kerri says it was really small print and she didn’t read it. He tells her to talk it over with Barbara Moore that will have a couple hours of roasting to go when Kerri is put over the coals.

He tells me to come closer and put a foot on his thigh. In a daze I do and he fingers my clit. I gasp and he laughs “You’re practically a fountain, Kerri! Admit it, this excites you!”

couple 090 A.jpg

“Can we stay with ‘it scares me’? I have some money. I’ll pay you to strangle me first” I plea.

“I can’t do that, Kerri. Your live roast long pig has already been paid for by some lass… oh, yes… a Miriam Wragg. She’ll get her moneys’ worth out of this fine meat!”

“My step-mother bought me?” I gasp.

“Well, yes, as present for your father, Despard Wragg IV” he replies. “It is time to prepare you for the spit. It will be easier for you if you are well lubricated.”

My head is spinning as I am locked into irons. Some guy they call ‘Bull’ pummels my ass with his massive cock! I shriek in pain and protest but he just grunts “Take it, bitch; the spit is bigger around and way longer…”

couple 068 b.jpg

-Kerri Jennings

Tree

I would like to mention that much to my chagrin Kerri’s selection as the live roaster was rigged from the start. Instead of the stub of her ticket being placed in the bucket with the other stubs it was held aside and bucket she drew her egg from was different (but identical) from the bucket the others drew from. She never had a prayer. But why would this happen? We’ll revisit that later but now on with the story…

Kerri Jennings is hosed off then locked in a metal frame and dunked in a pit filled with hot soapy water. The cage and Kerri are spun first clockwise then counter-clockwise in 10 second intervals for four cycles. She gasps for air as she is pulled from the hot vat.

View attachment 453849

Still trying to catch her breath she is hosed off with cold water from a power washer before being locked in a sauna for a half-hour that is far warmer and drier than her island nation. (Don’t worry, this pretreats her body and the heat and dry air is nothing compared to what she will feel being live spit-roasted).

View attachment 453848

Kerri is given a long tank top (or a very short dress) and after she combs out her hair she meets with Ingrid’s roast scheduler.

She says they can’t really plan to spit her as a live long pig.

View attachment 453845

He replies that of course they are. He points out that by entering the Hill at Eastwick’s grounds she even agreed to be live spitted. Kerri says it was really small print and she didn’t read it. He tells her to talk it over with Barbara Moore that will have a couple hours of roasting to go when Kerri is put over the coals.

He tells me to come closer and put a foot on his thigh. In a daze I do and he fingers my clit. I gasp and he laughs “You’re practically a fountain, Kerri! Admit it, this excites you!”

View attachment 453847

“Can we stay with ‘it scares me’? I have some money. I’ll pay you to strangle me first” I plea.

“I can’t do that, Kerri. Your live roast long pig has already been paid for by some lass… oh, yes… a Miriam Wragg. She’ll get her moneys’ worth out of this fine meat!”

“My step-mother bought me?” I gasp.

“Well, yes, as present for your father, Despard Wragg IV” he replies. “It is time to prepare you for the spit. It will be easier for you if you are well lubricated.”

My head is spinning as I am locked into irons. Some guy they call ‘Bull’ pummels my ass with his massive cock! I shriek in pain and protest but he just grunts “Take it, bitch; the spit is bigger around and way longer…”

View attachment 453867

-Kerri Jennings

Tree

Oh Dear Mr Tree, You Are Getting So Close To Home.
I Have A Cousin Called Jennings But She Is Patricia,
Thank Goodness You Did`nt Come Up With That Name
You Would Have Blown My Mind.

My ass has been ‘lubricated’ by the massive cock of Bull’s. My wrists are bound behind my back and I am told I should be honored that Ingrid herself will be supervising my spitting. If I should be I am not. I woke up this morning hoping to by some witch meat, not be witch meat! I don’t understand why my pussy is so warm and wet.

cook 034 A.jpg

I am mounted on the spitting station an Ingrid tells me to hold my ass cheeks apart as it will make the spit more tolerable as it enters. I don’t know why I comply but do begging “Please make it quick!”

cook 036.jpg

Bull wasn’t lying when he said the spit was even bigger than he is! I can feel my guts being rearranged as spit slowly bores into my bowels. Just when I think it is going to rip through my guts Ingrid orders “Stop there and stroke her ass with it!”

What happens next I was completely unprepared for! Ingrid starts stroking my pussy with her finger as a coffle of witches are being led past the window on their way to hanged on the Hill near Eastwick!

cook 37 b.jpg

She tells me “We’ll finish spitting you as soon as you come but we have to get your cunt ready for the stabilizer shaft.”

“I don’t think I can come” I protest.

“Oh, I’m sure you will! This slit is already dripping. After you are spitted we need to put the stabilizer shaft in your cunt are no one wants to eat prime filet with artificial lubricants on it!”

The thought of being run through me and pole shoved into my along with Ingrid’s fingers put me over the top. I have the most explosive orgasm of my life. With delight in her voice Ingrid exclaims “See, I knew you would come! And, my, what a ‘squirter’ you are! Was that good or what?”

“Yes… that was damn good” I pant.

cook 038 b.jpg

“I so pleased to hear. We had to do this not just to lubricate your cunt but so you bum could acclimate to the post. There will be nearly six feet of spit run through it and we don’t want it tearing. Do you have any last words, Kerri?”

I groan “Don’t do this to me!

“Sorry, Kerri, that is not an option.”

cook 039.jpg

“Then it’s time for the big push, Kerri. One… Two…”

Oh fuck this is it!

“Three! Keep your head up, Kerri”

I grunt as the spit tears through my abdomen and somehow doesn’t pierce my heart or lungs. Oh God I feel it (grunt)! It’s in my throat (gulp)!!! I feel the spit push my tongue out of my mouth and grate against upper teeth as it comes out of my mouth. I look done and can see it sliding out beneath my nose! ‘Wow’ I think. I am spitted and still alive!

“There you go! Perfect! This little piggy is skewered” Bull says.

cook 040.jpg

“Good girl, Kerri” Ingrid assures me. “Just try and relax your throat around the pole. It still need to be pushed through a couple of feet.”

“GALPPP… akkk… uurgggllee…” I squawk. ‘It is through! (gasp) Try and… get…air’. Relax my throat… how do you do that when I feel the shaft still sliding into my ass, through my throat, and drag over my tongue and teeth?

“I knew this pig would live through being spitted” Ingrid says. “I won’t be surprised if she lasts more than 30 minutes over the coals!”

Crap, just kill now!

-Kerri Jennings

Meanwhile Dorothy Brown is… well… brown and ready to vacate the pit that Kerri will be roasted on.
book21w- spit jpeg.jpg

Remember she made her evil sister Emma promise to entertain the Boys from Detroit while she was roasted and Emma did. Next time she makes a promise like that she’ll ask what does ‘entertain’ mean…

detroit boys 001.jpg

Tree

with thanks to Dorothy for finding such a batch of pictures to manip!!!

My ass has been ‘lubricated’ by the massive cock of Bull’s. My wrists are bound behind my back and I am told I should be honored that Ingrid herself will be supervising my spitting. If I should be I am not. I woke up this morning hoping to by some witch meat, not be witch meat! I don’t understand why my pussy is so warm and wet.

View attachment 454568

I am mounted on the spitting station an Ingrid tells me to hold my ass cheeks apart as it will make the spit more tolerable as it enters. I don’t know why I comply but do begging “Please make it quick!”

View attachment 454569

Bull wasn’t lying when he said the spit was even bigger than he is! I can feel my guts being rearranged as spit slowly bores into my bowels. Just when I think it is going to rip through my guts Ingrid orders “Stop there and stroke her ass with it!”

What happens next I was completely unprepared for! Ingrid starts stroking my pussy with her finger as a coffle of witches are being led past the window on their way to hanged on the Hill near Eastwick!

View attachment 454570

She tells me “We’ll finish spitting you as soon as you come but we have to get your cunt ready for the stabilizer shaft.”

“I don’t think I can come” I protest.

“Oh, I’m sure you will! This slit is already dripping. After you are spitted we need to put the stabilizer shaft in your cunt are no one wants to eat prime filet with artificial lubricants on it!”

The thought of being run through me and pole shoved into my along with Ingrid’s fingers put me over the top. I have the most explosive orgasm of my life. With delight in her voice Ingrid exclaims “See, I knew you would come! And, my, what a ‘squirter’ you are! Was that good or what?”

“Yes… that was damn good” I pant.

View attachment 454571

“I so pleased to hear. We had to do this not just to lubricate your cunt but so you bum could acclimate to the post. There will be nearly six feet of spit run through it and we don’t want it tearing. Do you have any last words, Kerri?”

I groan “Don’t do this to me!

“Sorry, Kerri, that is not an option.”

View attachment 454572

“Then it’s time for the big push, Kerri. One… Two…”

Oh fuck this is it!

“Three! Keep your head up, Kerri”

I grunt as the spit tears through my abdomen and somehow doesn’t pierce my heart or lungs. Oh God I feel it (grunt)! It’s in my throat (gulp)!!! I feel the spit push my tongue out of my mouth and grate against upper teeth as it comes out of my mouth. I look done and can see it sliding out beneath my nose! ‘Wow’ I think. I am spitted and still alive!

“There you go! Perfect! This little piggy is skewered” Bull says.

View attachment 454573

“Good girl, Kerri” Ingrid assures me. “Just try and relax your throat around the pole. It still need to be pushed through a couple of feet.”

“GALPPP… akkk… uurgggllee…” I squawk. ‘It is through! (gasp) Try and… get…air’. Relax my throat… how do you do that when I feel the shaft still sliding into my ass, through my throat, and drag over my tongue and teeth?

“I knew this pig would live through being spitted” Ingrid says. “I won’t be surprised if she lasts more than 30 minutes over the coals!”

Crap, just kill now!

-Kerri Jennings

Meanwhile Dorothy Brown is… well… brown and ready to vacate the pit that Kerri will be roasted on.
View attachment 454574

Remember she made her evil sister Emma promise to entertain the Boys from Detroit while she was roasted and Emma did. Next time she makes a promise like that she’ll ask what does ‘entertain’ mean…

View attachment 454575

Tree

with thanks to Dorothy for finding such a batch of pictures to manip!!!

Oh i love that last one, she is in for such an exciting treat

I am hoisted up by the ropes binding my arms and feet and am laid on the cart that will carry me to the roasting pit. Bull says to me “Little piggy, I think you’ll like this next part!”

cook 041 a.jpg

I can turn my head a bit even with the spit sticking out of my mouth and see Ingrid holding the stabilizer post. The damn thing is a foot and half long! I can’t take all of that! I also see a large screen TV with the ‘RR Video Entertainment’ logo in the lower corner of the screen and me on the screen almost life size run through with spit!

cook 042 a.jpg

Fucking great… people are paying to watch what they are doing to me! I can’t blame them, though- I have the Platinum Package at home… soon did have will be the operative word!

Ingrid steps to end of the spit beyond my feet and I feel the vibrations run up the spit and tingle my skewered pussy, throat and mouth. I watch the TV as the massive shaft enters my cunt. She keeps sliding the damn thing into me and Bull laughs “It’s bigger and harder than me, isn’t it, piggy?”

Damn he right about that! Ingrid keeps pushing it until I jerk in pain as the tip of the post presses against where no man has pressed before. Ingrid backs the post out two inches and with a click that reverberates through the spit locks the post filling my cunt in place. She playful swats my ass and says “What a cunt you are; you took almost 14 inches before you flinched! Bull, get this cunt over to her roasting pit. I want her to enjoy being cooked as long as possible!”

On the cart even with its rubber tires I feel every bump as I am pulled across the cobblestone roads of Little Brampton.

bra 48.jpg

I swear I can feel my heart hammering against the spit! I’ve come for a few years to Little Brampton’s annual Harvest Festival and never got to see a live roast though I caught few on my Platinum Package. This is a very different point of view as I stare at the back of Bull as he tows me towards the roasting pit! As I have done at the gallows the crowd is not shy about berating me as I approach my death! I wonder if my boyfriend is watching.

-Kerri Jennings

Roast assured he is as he fucks your stepmother on your own bed!

couple 065.gif

Tree

I am hoisted up by the ropes binding my arms and feet and am laid on the cart that will carry me to the roasting pit. Bull says to me “Little piggy, I think you’ll like this next part!”

View attachment 455136

I can turn my head a bit even with the spit sticking out of my mouth and see Ingrid holding the stabilizer post. The damn thing is a foot and half long! I can’t take all of that! I also see a large screen TV with the ‘RR Video Entertainment’ logo in the lower corner of the screen and me on the screen almost life size run through with spit!

View attachment 455137

Fucking great… people are paying to watch what they are doing to me! I can’t blame them, though- I have the Platinum Package at home… soon did have will be the operative word!

Ingrid steps to end of the spit beyond my feet and I feel the vibrations run up the spit and tingle my skewered pussy, throat and mouth. I watch the TV as the massive shaft enters my cunt. She keeps sliding the damn thing into me and Bull laughs “It’s bigger and harder than me, isn’t it, piggy?”

Damn he right about that! Ingrid keeps pushing it until I jerk in pain as the tip of the post presses against where no man has pressed before. Ingrid backs the post out two inches and with a click that reverberates through the spit locks the post filling my cunt in place. She playful swats my ass and says “What a cunt you are; you took almost 14 inches before you flinched! Bull, get this cunt over to her roasting pit. I want her to enjoy being cooked as long as possible!”

On the cart even with its rubber tires I feel every bump as I am pulled across the cobblestone roads of Little Brampton.

View attachment 455139

I swear I can feel my heart hammering against the spit! I’ve come for a few years to Little Brampton’s annual Harvest Festival and never got to see a live roast though I caught few on my Platinum Package. This is a very different point of view as I stare at the back of Bull as he tows me towards the roasting pit! As I have done at the gallows the crowd is not shy about berating me as I approach my death! I wonder if my boyfriend is watching.

-Kerri Jennings

Roast assured he is as he fucks your stepmother on your own bed!

View attachment 455138

Tree

Is Bull Two Timing Me??

The spit and stabilizer post are made of surgical grade DOM stainless steel tubing and their combined weight is less than 15 kg. Kerri could have easily carried them but they weigh more than 1/3 Kerri’s weight. It’s different carrying them in one’s hand than carrying as they are run through your body. Kerri is getting close to her roasting pit so let’s join her…

Damn, haven’t they heard of asphalt? I am amazed the spit is more of major discomfort than as painful as it was when it was being run through me. As the cart bounces over the cobblestone street my upper teeth rattles on the spit they rest on. The spit forces my head up and the back off my neck hurts from being bent while the front of my throat feels the pressure as the spit relentlessly presses shapes it!

The post in my pussy fills it and the only good thing about the jostling is the shaft feels like it is fucking me! There is no way I can come- or could I?

I’m not delusional and know I am already mortally wounded but when the cart stops at the small mound where the roasting pit I will be cooked alive on I panic… not that I can do much about it. I am painfully trussed up and I really don’t have a way to protest with the spit running through me. Bull grabs the spit with his right hand just past my nose and with his left snaked between my ass and feet bound to my wrists and without even a grunt effortless lifts me from the cart and carries me up the small mound. What a strange sensation- a moment ago the spit pressed against the front of my throat and ass and now I hang from spit. I feel my racing pounding against the spit that mercilessly did not rupture it. My eyes bulge as he gets me to the top and I see the red-hot coals I will cook over.

There is jostling going on at my ass-end of the spit. He says “Hang in there, Kerri. I’m just getting the spit into the rotisserie drive.”

Like I have a choice… I already feel the heat from the coals below me. Half my brain wants me to yell ‘don’t do this to me’ and the other half wants me to beg to get this over with. It doesn’t matter which side wins; the spit insures my silence. A bearing is slipped over the spit in front of my face which is then lowered onto the post in front of me. While Bull locks the bearings retainer in place I feel a woman with long fingernails rub my already sweating clit. I feel her hair on my shoulder and hear Ingrid whisper to me “Feel free to fuck the stabilizer post. Most live long pigs do. It helps pass the time, sow.”

I am now mounted over the pit where I will die. On the ground in front of me is a neatly stacked pile of seasoned hickory and apple wood. I realize the hot coals are going to get hotter!

cook 065.jpg

-Kerri Jennings

To the delight of the crowd Kerri is mounted and starting to roast. Ingrid flips a switch and Kerri watches the horizon spin before eyes…

Tree

Why am I not dead yet? It is more a demand than question. I feel my skin shrink and tighten around my body swelling as its water begins to boil inside me. The fuckers wipe my face and brow with a cloth soaked in ice water. I am still sane enough to know it is no act of mercy. No, they want me awake as long as I can be.

I know they want me to cook as long as possible. I’ve seen this on ‘RR Video Platinum Chanel’!”

“Fuck, look at that! Your stepsister is fucking herself on the spit” I hear my stepmother say. Fuck, yes, I am. What else do have to do?

bra 49.jpg

“Damn that could have been me or even you, mom!”

“I doubt it, Cheri. I paid enough to insure Kerri would be picked and I get her fucking long-pig ready to serve” my mother says. “Your father will enjoy his dinner tonight. I suspect he might even choke to death on his own daughter’s tits!”

I can barely see my stepmother out of the corner of my eye and can’t see Cheri at all. Miriam (my stepmother; she hated I refused to call her ‘mom’) brushes her cold drink against my nipples as the rotisserie turns them towards her. In a low voice she says “I can tell you since you won’t be talking to anyone. I had to pay full price for your long pig but you’re sister Cheri worked out a good deal on rigging the lottery by fucking the four men running it. She didn’t like taking it in the ass but by the looks of things you seem to have gotten used to big hard shafts up you bum!”

‘Cheri is my stepsister’ I think angrily ‘and I’ve been set up’! Miriam is right about one thing- I have gotten used to the spit and am growing quite fond of the stabilizer post! As the rotisserie turns it rubs against my pussy with different pressures as I fuck it. At first it was fascinating but now it is frustrating! Each time it rubs my ‘sweat spot’ I get so close to coming but as I am turned that ecstasy fades!

-Kerri Jennings

Ingrid has cooked enough live long pigs that she knows Kerri is desperately trying to have her last orgasm before she dies. It’s not uncommon for volunteer sows to try to come but it is rare for a women condemned to being live roasted. She stops the rotisserie and watches Kerri literally fuck the post. Ingrid felt sorry for Kerri and picked up the basting brush and stroked her clit with it. She says “Come on Kerri you can make, baby!”

Ahhh, God that’s it!!! Yesss!!! I made it!

cook 046.jpg

Combined with being spitted and trussed, the however long I have been roasting over the pit, and this explosive orgasm I am just about spent. I am ready to die…

cook 069.jpg

-Kerri Jennings

Tree

Why am I not dead yet? It is more a demand than question. I feel my skin shrink and tighten around my body swelling as its water begins to boil inside me. The fuckers wipe my face and brow with a cloth soaked in ice water. I am still sane enough to know it is no act of mercy. No, they want me awake as long as I can be.

I know they want me to cook as long as possible. I’ve seen this on ‘RR Video Platinum Chanel’!”

“Fuck, look at that! Your stepsister is fucking herself on the spit” I hear my stepmother say. Fuck, yes, I am. What else do have to do?

View attachment 457057

“Damn that could have been me or even you, mom!”

“I doubt it, Cheri. I paid enough to insure Kerri would be picked and I get her fucking long-pig ready to serve” my mother says. “Your father will enjoy his dinner tonight. I suspect he might even choke to death on his own daughter’s tits!”

I can barely see my stepmother out of the corner of my eye and can’t see Cheri at all. Miriam (my stepmother; she hated I refused to call her ‘mom’) brushes her cold drink against my nipples as the rotisserie turns them towards her. In a low voice she says “I can tell you since you won’t be talking to anyone. I had to pay full price for your long pig but you’re sister Cheri worked out a good deal on rigging the lottery by fucking the four men running it. She didn’t like taking it in the ass but by the looks of things you seem to have gotten used to big hard shafts up you bum!”

‘Cheri is my stepsister’ I think angrily ‘and I’ve been set up’! Miriam is right about one thing- I have gotten used to the spit and am growing quite fond of the stabilizer post! As the rotisserie turns it rubs against my pussy with different pressures as I fuck it. At first it was fascinating but now it is frustrating! Each time it rubs my ‘sweat spot’ I get so close to coming but as I am turned that ecstasy fades!

-Kerri Jennings

Ingrid has cooked enough live long pigs that she knows Kerri is desperately trying to have her last orgasm before she dies. It’s not uncommon for volunteer sows to try to come but it is rare for a women condemned to being live roasted. She stops the rotisserie and watches Kerri literally fuck the post. Ingrid felt sorry for Kerri and picked up the basting brush and stroked her clit with it. She says “Come on Kerri you can make, baby!”

Ahhh, God that’s it!!! Yesss!!! I made it!

View attachment 457058

Combined with being spitted and trussed, the however long I have been roasting over the pit, and this explosive orgasm I am just about spent. I am ready to die…

View attachment 457059

-Kerri Jennings

Tree

OH BOY, Now is`nt that much better than crucifixion
ever though it`s Kerri you still have me thinking it`s
my cousin Patricia

OH BOY, Now is`nt that much better than crucifixion
ever though it`s Kerri you still have me thinking it`s
my cousin Patricia
As you know you found the original art I maniped. Only one or maybe two posts left then you'll have to go to 'Dorothy Brown- Convict' to keep doing what you are doing with you fingers in your panties...

I Don`t really go for an orgasm if i can help it
i let you guys give me the foreplay and then
jump into bed and wear my husband out
even he called me a horny bitch the other
day,i was shocked.

Back
Top Bottom