Dorothy Brown In Trouble... Again...

Go to CruxDreams.com
...there is a small problem in west Texas where Dorothy was to be lynched... more later...

Tree

Between 6:30 and 10 Dorothy was wrapped with heavy chains insuring she would stay bound to the post while the wood pile cooked her body. The iron links were cold against her body and the thick chain wrapped about her upper torso weighted almost as much as Dorothy did.
View attachment 163564
The mob was rowdy after drinking heavily all of the chilly night. They hurled insults and jeers at Dorothy and she egged them on returning taunts. At one point she yelled at one of the men “When I’m gone you’ll only have your wife to fuck!
With the alcohol talking he yelled back “That’s OK she as good a fuck as you are!”

His wife punched him across his jaw and the mob roared with laughter as he dropped to his knees. But the heavy chains and the cold air were taking their toll on Dorothy. She was hungry, cold, and tired, not just from supporting the chains that bound her to the stake but Bull’s rough sex with her had burned more than a bit of energy. The chains weighed her down bowing her hips towards the crowd as if she was offering her sex to them.
View attachment 163563
A spotlight flashed on her and the crowd roared as Reverend Lynch dropped a torch on the kindling. He shouted “Let the flames prepare you in hell!”

The fire grew rapidly. For a few moments the warmth was appreciated by Dorothy but the warmth was supplanted by searing heat. As the kindling burned the pile collapsed a bit. But unlike the ill-fated burning on the platform near the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri there would be no escaping the all-consuming flames. Someone yelled “Burn in Hell, Dorothy!”

Her last reply was “I’ll be waiting for you, you worthless prick!!!”
View attachment 163565

Tree

Tree wishes to thank all the members whose reputations were sullied in this thread, with a special thanks to the divine Dorothy. While she is no longer with us on this thread we know she will be back on another thread soon…

The End

As the flames break through and run up my back i can hear this girl screaming. i know it is me but i am in so much agony my mind has turned to mush. then i see this place called hell and all those little devils stripping off to welcome me over a million hard cock all for me, OH YES PLEASE. then the flames break through in front of me taking my pussy hairs as they lick hungrily at my tummy. my boobs burst and the fat turns the fire into a fiery furnace. then the scene changes and i see this tranquil virginal white place with beautiful golden gates and a man beckoning me to go to him, he has something in his hand,OMG a chastity belt. Mr Tree, Admihoek, Mr Rodent, Little Sis, Big Sis , and everyone else, piss on the fire , don`t let me go there
HELLLLLPPPPPP EEEEIIIIAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGG

chastity belt 016.jpg
I lifted the dress and asked her 'What is this for?'
God said to me 'After all you've been through you will never have to suffer another rape or buggering for all eternity!'
'And so this is Heaven?' I asked. God nodded yes and I asked her what hell was like. She told me I would be subjected to constant rape, buggery...
07b a.jpg
...and be forced to suck the cock of the devil himself!
06b 1.jpg
I said to God 'I appreciate your hospitality' bit I think St. Peter forgot to tell you a few things about me. Did anything about bulls, dogs, or busloads of sports fans come up before you decided not to send me to hell?'
God shook her head and I said 'I didn't think so; do you have a couple of hours???'

Tree

This just in...

That small Texas town that wanted to hang Dorothy was visited by three women that were on a road trip...

History does not record their names as Barb, Siss, and Roxie but Tree will not bet against it...

girlfriends.jpg

...A rancher asks if they would like to participate in an old west recreation.

The brunette cheerful said "Sure, why not?"

Tree

...I fear this is not a good idea...

This just in...

That small Texas town that wanted to hang Dorothy was visited by three women that were on a road trip...

History does not record their names as Barb, Siss, and Roxie but Tree will not bet against it...

View attachment 163966

...A rancher asks if they would like to participate in an old west recreation.

The brunette cheerful said "Sure, why not?"

Tree

...I fear this is not a good idea...

stang.jpg The Brunette said "Sure, why not?"

.... turning to her friend Siss, she said,

siss and barb on the road.jpg "hang on girl" as the "stang's" engine revved...

An old west recreation?...what could possibly go wrong there?

Well if they are going to drive round in a car naked what do they expect
a man`s brain goes into his cock when he see`s a naked female, so the
girls deserve everything they get. Mind You, they want it really

Well if they are going to drive round in a car naked what do they expect
a man`s brain goes into his cock when he see`s a naked female, so the
girls deserve everything they get. Mind You, they want it really

So that's where their brain is too? Not their other head? So small ???? :rolleyes:

So that's where their brain is too? Not their other head? So small ???? :rolleyes:
...watch it Barb...

The three women headed down the highway when the Mustang needed gas. They pulled into a gas station that had a large convenience store. They topped the car with full then went inside to buy some snacks and drinks. While they were there Roxie grabbed a few brochures about tourist attractions in the area. One of the brochures was for a dude ranch. Roxie had never been to a dude ranch but that was not what caught her eye. On the second page was a picture of woman hanging from a gallows with a caption saying “Lynching or judicial hanging the third Saturday of the month.”
hanging - air dance small.jpg
She could not believe what she saw and passed the brochure to Barb. As Barb looked it over Siss exclaimed from the driver’s seat “Look at that billboard!”

It was advertising the same dude ranch and had a red banner across it declaring “lynching this weekend!”

“It’s got to be faked” Barb said.

“Oh, let’s go and see it; we’re just cruising around anyway” Roxie said.

“I’m game if you are” Siss said to Barb.

“I’m OK if we get can get a room” Barb replied.

They pulled up to a parking lot where a horse-drawn coach would take them into the dude ranch’s town as no cars were allowed. They were brought to a hotel that looked like it was freshly built in the last half of the 1800s.

Our heroines walked into the lobby where they were met with the desk clerk. She looked up and asked if she could help them. Roxie asked “Is there really going to a lynching this weekend?”

“Like clockwork, honey, on the third Saturday of each month” she replied. “It was supposed to be some English tart named Dorothy Brown but those plans went up in smoke.”

“So there’s not going to be a lynching?” Siss asked.

“They will work it out; there will be a lynching” the clerk replied. “So are you staying?”

“Do you have any rooms?” Barb asked.
abbey 045.jpg
The clerk checked the registry and said “Hmm… All I have is the honeymoon suite. It only has one bed but it is a big one. That’s all that is…”

“We’ll take it” Roxie, Barb, and Siss said in unison…

Tree

…I smell trouble brewing…

The girls took the room. While the hotel looked it was built a century and a half and much of the furniture was period correct the suite was far larger than any building, much less a room, would have been built.

Roxie wondered aloud “How can they lynch someone? Don’t they have to try the person first? Isn’t that against the law?”

“Roxie, this is the Crux Forums! You may as well be lynched instead of taking the time going through Judge Admi’s court” Barb admonished. Then Barb flashed an evil smile at Siss after she saw Siss found a rope in one of the dresser’s drawers. “Should we try this bitch, Siss?”

“Oh, I can’t think of anything that would make me happier” Siss replied as she tied Roxie’s wrists crossed before her tummy then wrapping the rope around Roxie’s waist. Barb stripped Roxie’s cut-off denim shorts from her legs and peeled her flannel down her arms.

“For what; I have done nothing!!!” Roxie protested.

“She speaks the truth! She has done nothing… not for you nor me!” Barb relied. “I think she should be offered to the town to be hanged!”

“You wouldn’t do that to me!” Roxie said in disbelief.

“Then lick my pussy, you worthless cunt, and show me you deserve to live…”

les 051.jpg

Tree

The girls took the room. While the hotel looked it was built a century and a half and much of the furniture was period correct the suite was far larger than any building, much less a room, would have been built.

Roxie wondered aloud “How can they lynch someone? Don’t they have to try the person first? Isn’t that against the law?”

“Roxie, this is the Crux Forums! You may as well be lynched instead of taking the time going through Judge Admi’s court” Barb admonished. Then Barb flashed an evil smile at Siss after she saw Siss found a rope in one of the dresser’s drawers. “Should we try this bitch, Siss?”

“Oh, I can’t think of anything that would make me happier” Siss replied as she tied Roxie’s wrists crossed before her tummy then wrapping the rope around Roxie’s waist. Barb stripped Roxie’s cut-off denim shorts from her legs and peeled her flannel down her arms.

“For what; I have done nothing!!!” Roxie protested.

“She speaks the truth! She has done nothing… not for you nor me!” Barb relied. “I think she should be offered to the town to be hanged!”

“You wouldn’t do that to me!” Roxie said in disbelief.

“Then lick my pussy, you worthless cunt, and show me you deserve to live…”

View attachment 164380

Tree
...They asked for it... I only report what I see...

Tree

...and don't say I perverted them!!!

I only bring out the best of them...:doh:

Treed tread carefully!

The sky darkens and storm clouds gather as an unholy force more powerful than even the strongest mortal approaches.

No one, not even OZ, fully comprehends the combined devastation …

World_of_Warcraft___Elf_02_by_Isra2007.jpg …. a wrathful Sorceress and …

images.jpg … a Rebel Leader …

are capable of unleashing!!!!!!! :devil:

Back
Top Bottom