Dorothy Brown In Trouble... Again...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Let's sit back and see how Tree handles midwifery :rolleyes:
Tree handles 'midwifing' as men have done throughout history. So woman will toss him a huge pot and yell "Go boil water."

Tree takes the pot outside and pumps it full of water and builds a small fire that it could take until the next morning until it finally comes to a boil while he sips some distilled liquid from a jug...

This accomplishes a few things.

The woman that knows what she is doing can help Dorothy deliver the child.

Tree doesn't have to watch and thus the woman can devote her attention to the mother pushing out the child instead of having to try to revive a passed-out fainted Tree.

Tree stares at the fire under the pot and thinks it is really slow to light. He pisses on it and it flares up almost dangerously.

As Dorothy screams, cusses, and cries as she works to push the child Tree wonders why it is so easy to get a woman pregnant and the birth is such an ordeal. He concludes it is proof God really is male...

He lights a Marlboro and draws from his flask. He looks up at the stars and says "I'll bet the person who invented the mammogram was a man too...

T

Where Do You Live Mr. Tree, That Sort of midwifery went out years ago, now Hubby can watch, hold my hand while i scream obscenity`s at him, screaming i will never have cock again , which of course is a lie, i can even have my baby in a birthing pool and drown the little bugger if i don`t like it. and i do like Wragg`s idea of a mamograme for a cock if those were in use i would train to be a nurse, a nasty one of course, because i would bed all the doctors

Where Do You Live Mr. Tree, That Sort of midwifery went out years ago, now Hubby can watch, hold my hand while i scream obscenity`s at him, screaming i will never have cock again , which of course is a lie, i can even have my baby in a birthing pool and drown the little bugger if i don`t like it. and i do like Wragg`s idea of a mamograme for a cock if those were in use i would train to be a nurse, a nasty one of course, because i would bed all the doctors
DB is such a bad girl... Tree understands her delirium but after this whole thing is done she still facing a rope around her neck...

Tree

...well yes Ulrika, she will be forced to get back in shape before she is hanged. That will be fun to watch. ...what??? Her sister Emma will take care of Jimmy and the kids...

...I hope...

Oh No She Won`t ,i have seen the way Emma looks at him sometimes
and i`m not daft, she fancies him no doubt about that. but it`s me who
has got him, and i`m keeping him. a few sex sessions a day with you
Mr. Tree will soon get me back in shape, are you up for it.

a few sex sessions a day with you
Mr. Tree will soon get me back in shape, are you up for it. -DB

Tree likes what DB expects of her personal trainer...

"This 'Mr. Tree' has thoughts of making time with the desperate slut Dorothy... I must admit she could distract me...

Neilsen.jpg

Leo

"LEO!!! Honey, have you seen the cat?"

I have to act asleep... Tree is coming up the stairs..."

Ah Well, Mr. Tree is fast asleep on the sofa, i have only used him three times today
but the poor man is out cold right now, no use to me at all like that. i don`t know
why he is so tired it was me on top bouncing up and down all he did was lay there
and make funny noises as he squirted in my pussy, i must take him out for a long
jog and hide the Jim Bean , i`m feeling fine it`s him who needs a trainer. AH, he`s
waking up , time to strip off again and do my Salome dance, i don`t need the
seven veils . Hello Mr. Tree I Whisper as i go down on my knees to worship
his cock

Tree is not minding helping Dorothy get back in shape so she will look lovely when hanged...

Dorothy had delivered a healthy baby boy that was obviously not sired by her husband (or anyone from the bus, the train, Bull, her husband, Tree, or any white guy for that matter) and she was condemned to be hanged to death. The fair and just Judge Admi agreed to let her get her body back in shape post-delivery (his prosecutor convinced them the video would have a larger audience and therefore profit). He found the three-a-day sessions with Tree weren’t going as quickly as he hoped and even when his prosecutor (and the judge) joined in it was clear they were no match for the insatiable Dorothy!!!
tom-ford-edit12a.jpg
The judge finally opened his cheap checkbook and hired ‘Sir Wragg’s Aristocrat Slave Academy’ to get Dorothy into shape…
abbey 047.jpg

Tree

Dorothy had delivered a healthy baby boy that was obviously not sired by her husband (or anyone from the bus, the train, Bull, her husband, Tree, or any white guy for that matter) and she was condemned to be hanged to death. The fair and just Judge Admi agreed to let her get her body back in shape post-delivery (his prosecutor convinced them the video would have a larger audience and therefore profit). He found the three-a-day sessions with Tree weren’t going as quickly as he hoped and even when his prosecutor (and the judge) joined in it was clear they were no match for the insatiable Dorothy!!!
View attachment 160088
The judge finally opened his cheap checkbook and hired ‘Sir Wragg’s Aristocrat Slave Academy’ to get Dorothy into shape…
View attachment 160087

Tree

Commission accepted, dear sir :D

Tree has noticed from several threads that Nov. 5 is bonfire night. Is this a European thing?

...it bodes poorly for Dorothy...

Tree

...I'm sure they know you burn things all the time, Tree -Ulrika

Tree has noticed from several threads that Nov. 5 is bonfire night. Is this a European thing?

...it bodes poorly for Dorothy...

Tree

...I'm sure they know you burn things all the time, Tree -Ulrika

Yes Mr. Tree Nov5th when Guy Fawkes tried to blow up the King and his Parliament
it failed and he and his helpers were hung drawn and quartered, today they would have
got community service. tonight the 4th is mischief night, now that is more to my liking

Well that`s what the BBC Programme said last week Mr Wragg and we were taught that at school
so what is the real story . oh and if you visit York you can visit Guy Fawkes`s house

Sorry, Dorothy, I meant that the link to 'Cruxton Abbey 1605' was dubious, your history is rock solid :)

Yes Mr. Tree Nov5th when Guy Fawkes tried to blow up the King and his Parliament
it failed and he and his helpers were hung drawn and quartered, today they would have
got community service. tonight the 4th is mischief night, now that is more to my liking
Dorothy, you have done enough mischief already! But after getting back in shape following your Detroit adventure and the birth of the child that obviously was not Jimmy's, you borrow a friend's Bentley on the night of mischief and are caught doing 150MPH in a 25 MPH school zone!

The fair and just Judge Admi orders you held in house arrest until instead of being hanged you will be burned at the stake during 'Bonfire Night'!

Jimmy seemed to enjoy the whole house arrest thing as he took Mrs. Brown repeatedly as you was cuffed to the deck of your house!!!
cuffs 20.jpg

Tree

...no, Ulrika, I don't think she has any panties on....

Back
Top Bottom