Dorothy In Trouble Again

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
With all her legal troubles behind her, Dorothy’s life was quieter but at times almost boring. While her husband was at the pub watching football, Dorothy received a call from her secret lover. He said he wanted to shag her. Dorothy ran out to her Bentley Continental (no one really knows how she had one and there is not time to explain here) and nearly blinded by lust raced to her lovers house.

During the drive she drove 150 MPH in a 25 MPH school zone. It took many police cars and much radio traffic before they could stop Dorothy. The police were not in a good mood and roughly cuffed Dorothy.
perp arrest 3.jpg
When they brought her to the station she was not given the nicest cell while she awaited her arraignment.
dungeon 007.jpg

Tree

Her arraignment hearing did not go well. Dorothy refused to answer any questions.
chastity belt 019.jpg
And her defense attorney, a Mr. Tree, had a strange way of preparing her for trial, though he assured her if the fair and just judge brought her into his private chambers his explanation of the law would not be much different…
head 62.jpg

Tree

I Love the way you have me dressed in a sexy Basque Mr. Tree, the cell is not nice and no way would a guy want me to suck his cock if i stunk of shit , otherwise, so far so good, Thank You

Dorothy is finally allowed to testify. She is brought to the witness chair to be questioned.
exe chair 025.jpg
She protests that she was being persecuted for being late for church and going a ‘bit’ over the speed limit to get there in time. The fair and just Judge Admi told Dorothy that over 100 police cars were employed to apprehend her. She replied “…and you don’t think any of them were speeding?”
“Mrs. Brown, they were trying to apprehend you!”

“For going to church?” she demanded. At this point the judge ordered Dorothy remanded over for a psychiatric evaluation…

Tree

Dorothy Brown was furious! The psychiatrist did not only have a bed, but he only had a chair that she was bound to while fully clothed!!! She spread her legs and demanded “You fucking pervert, get these pants off me and fuck my cunt!!!”
D B Court.jpg
Dr. Stragg looked over his glasses and said “I do not think you understand the gravity of the situation, Mrs. Brown. I am here to evaluate whether or not you are of sound body and mind to be formally interrogated and condemned to death when you are convicted- after your fair trial of course.”

“Then let’s start with my ‘sound body’” Dorothy purred…

Tree

“…so did Stragg fuck her?” Tree asked.

“Of course” Judge Admi replied…
tree house tree and admi with  TV.jpg

Dr. Stragg wrote his report from his hospital bed. He determined Dorothy was driving 150 MPH in a 25 MPH school zone not because she was late for church services but she had an undisclosed lover. He recommended severe torture as to what could drive Dorothy to drive like that….

…oh yes! Dr. Stragg is in the hospital because Dorothy damn near fucked him to death…

Tree

Beware Mr. Tree do not let your story drift towards you taking me to bed
you might never have the strength to write a story again and that would be
a sad loss to the group . as for Dr. Stragg he could`nt stand the pace or my
demands but i bet you a hundred dollars he is in bed with a big smile on
his face , i always make my men happy. Next Man Please, I`m Ready

Dorothy was moved to the front of the docket of the fair and just Judge Admi’s court. The judge looked down at her and said “Mrs. Brown, you are in deep trouble. If Dr. Stragg’s dies in addition to driving 150 in a 25 MPH school zone you could be charged with murder. As it is you stand accused of attempted murder of Dr. Stragg.”

“Your honor (he loves to be called that), if I wanted the doctor dead he would be. I did not attempt to fuck him to death. I feel I am being persecuted for being late going to church!”

“Mrs. Brown at the time of your arrest there were no church services within 100 miles of where you were.”
court 001 db.jpg
“Judge Admi, why don’t you just take me out and hang me now?” Dorothy asked.

“What, and not have a fair trial???” he roared…

T

Oh i do like that picture, handcuffed naked in front of a judge
if that happened in this country it would be front page in the
newspapers for weeks, Judge, can we go to your chambers to
have a pre trial hearing. i am very good at pleading

Oh i do like that picture, handcuffed naked in front of a judge
if that happened in this country it would be front page in the
newspapers for weeks, Judge, can we go to your chambers to
have a pre trial hearing. i am very good at pleading
One suspects Judge Admi will take a deeply person interest with you in his chambers...

Tree

Judge Admi was determined to get the truth out of Dorothy and ordered his PERSECUTOR prosecutor to interrogate her. One must admit Prosecutor Rodent had some unique methods of interrogation.
gs 038.jpg admi and Ulrika 4.jpg
(It is not water torture- R. Rodent)

He even had Joan Tree help him with the interrogation.
opp 026.jpg
Judge Admi was getting restless that neither Prosecutor Rodent nor Joan Tree could get Dorothy to change her story. He brought Dorothy to his private chambers and told her if she just confessed to her crimes. Dorothy said she would if he and Bull and Gunner and Tree and R. Rodent would satisfy her first. Judge Admi felt this was more than a reasonable request…
admi and Ulrika 4.jpg

Tree

Judge Admi was determined to get the truth out of Dorothy and ordered his PERSECUTOR prosecutor to interrogate her. One must admit Prosecutor Rodent had some unique methods of interrogation.
View attachment 172272 View attachment 172271
(It is not water torture- R. Rodent)

He even had Joan Tree help him with the interrogation.
View attachment 172273
Judge Admi was getting restless that neither Prosecutor Rodent nor Joan Tree could get Dorothy to change her story. He brought Dorothy to his private chambers and told her if she just confessed to her crimes. Dorothy said she would if he and Bull and Gunner and Tree and R. Rodent would satisfy her first. Judge Admi felt this was more than a reasonable request…
View attachment 172271

Tree

Oh i love that picture with my head in a bucket and you weeing on me
if you expect me to confess with all these lovely things happening to me
think again , no confessions , do your worst.
i should`nt be having orgasms first thing in a morning ,anyone would think i was a slut
OK MR. TREE, I AM

i just pressed unlike , i am so mixed up Mr. Tree , come on JUDGE, get your cock out
in accordance with your wish I'll do that and forget my rules as a good judge

Back
Top Bottom