Dorothy In Trouble Again

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dorothy was dressed and delivered to the courtyard of Judge Admi’s rented obsolete prison where she would be hanged from the neck until dead. As she stepped from the car she said (while half-blinded by flashes going off) “Like what you see, boys? You will never have it!”
perp walk 31.jpg
They did…

Tree

Three Stools, Three Nooses, W ho Is Going With Me Mr. Tree, Do Tell,
That girl in the leather skirt and the leg irons, i often wonder what happens
after the camera`s stop flashing. i never did any bondage shoots so i have
no idea about what happens next

Don't worry, that's for the warm up act. Yours is a solo performance...

Execution day came and a large group of prison guards and other officials were needed to get Dorothy through the hordes of reporters as she was led into Judge Admi’s rented obsolete prison and brought to her holding cell.
perp arrest 003 a.jpg
She was relieved she allowed to be brought clothed and assumed she would be hanged wearing the blouse and skirt. Such a foolish woman! When she arrived at her cell she was ordered to strip before being placed in her holding cell. The guard pushed her into the cell and told her not to worry that she would be dressed before she was hanged.
prison 075.jpg
Then she told Dorothy that she better use the toilet before they took her to the gallows because she wouldn’t want to void herself on the gallows or as she strangled to death. Dorothy asked if she could have some privacy and the guard laughed and said “You are on a suicide watch, there is no way you are being left alone!”

“I’m not going to kill myself” Dorothy protested but the guard told her ‘rules are rules’ then ordered her to park her bum on the toilet. When she did the guard lifted her hands and cuffed her wrists to a ring above her head. She was told she would stay there until the came for her or until she purged.
prison 077.jpg

T

I Do too Barbaria, i don`t know where Mr Tree finds his pictures but they certainly get me hot
i hope my hanging is just as erotic , i have just opened a new box of tissues, i know just how
he is going to make me feel

...the tissues are to dry her fingers... Get them out of your panties, Dorothy...

I hope you like the hanging... not that it matters...:D

Tree

Dorothy managed to use the toilet even being watched. She was released from her cuffs and told to look out her out her barred window.
d b 034.jpg
Three stories below just outside the razor-wire topped fence of the prison three young women were brought to a gallows, forced onto stools, noosed, and were hanged!

Dorothy watched in horror as they struggled for their lives. Dorothy did not have the benefit of a clock but it seemed a long time before the last one stopped twitched her last.
gallow 10 b.jpg
Dorothy wondered what her hanging would feel like.

Tree

OH I DO Oh Mr Tree i do wonder what my hanging will feel like
Oh Hang Me Please i want to see myself dancing to please you
take me out and hang me, Oh I Am So Horny, And Hubby Is Asleep

The guard gave me my ‘clothes’. Stocking, a garter belt and shoes; I think RR Video Productions had something to do with my 'outfit'

…the guards come for me…
hang 114.jpg

Tree

Dorothy was brought out to the prison yard where the gallows gallows waited for her neck. One guard held her bent over with her arms behind back while another tightly bound her wrists tightly crossed behind her back with coarse rope. It was obvious that her comfort was of no concern to them. As he tied her wrists her pussy rubbed against his fatigues. She looked up at the noose and pleaded “Please don’t hang me until after you fuck me!”
hang 115.jpg
The guards laughed and told her she would have to earn it by third guard. He wasn’t as big a man as the other two but when he dropped his pants Dorothy raised an eyebrow and thought ‘Oh my, that will do!’ When he told her to get on her knees and suck his cock first Dorothy did not hesitate!
hang 117.jpg
As she bobbed her head to take his cock deep into her throat she glanced about She looked up at the noose waiting for and wondered where the crowds were. She needn’t have worried. The dozen official witnesses were far outnumbered by RR Video Productions HD Cameras that were beaming the event to pay-per-view sites around the world!

In the United States at the University of the Virgin Martyrs the class ‘Other Forms of Execution’ convened early to watch Dorothy’s hanging live! After Dorothy sucked the guard’s cock and swallowed his cum her helped her to her feet, bent her forward, and speared her pussy. Dorothy knew since he had just cum she would before he did again. Dorothy in fact came three times before he did!
hang 107.jpg
When he did finish Dorothy was brought up to the short gallows and was noosed.
hang 116.jpg

She stood alone taking her last unencumbered breaths before she was hanged only to wait until noon would arrive. The warden read her sentence followed by the Rev. Lynch who read the invocation that instead of praying for the redemption of Dorothy’s soul but that it burned in hell for all eternity. Then there was silence.

Dorothy senses were on edge. She was aware of the rope biting her wrists. She felt the guard’s cum oozing from her pussy and down the inside of her thighs. She had to concentrate on keeping her wobbly legs over the tall shoes on her feet. The rough rope about her neck that she would soon hang from now seemed to weigh a hundred pounds as it lay on her shoulders. Beyond the fence topped with razor wire Dorothy could see the three women’s bodies hanged earlier that day and wondered how long her body would be left hanging from the noose.
Then in the distance a bell began to toll. When in rang for the twelfth everything Dorothy feared would be answered…

hang 108.jpg

Tree

original art by Enhjorning...

The bell tolls for the twelfth time. Dorothy felt the perch vibrate beneath her feet as the pins withdrew from the latches that held the wood she stood on. She looked down at the man pressing the lever that would hang her. She screamed “Quit fucking with me and just do it!”
hang 109.jpg
Her request would be filling all too quickly as the board began to swing from beneath her. Her feet slipped forward before her legs swung out from beneath her. As she dropped she cried “GOD NOOO!!!”
hang 110.jpg
Her scream was cut short when Dorothy reached the end of her rope. At first the stunned Dorothy just swing and turned as she hung from the rope. But as she realized what had just happened she thought ‘fuck, I’m not dead!’

The rope had jarred her neck but not enough to squeeze her throat shut nor crush her vital arteries that fed blood to her brain… yet.

At first she was angry. She tried to say what she though. ‘Are you enjoying the show, you damn cue ball?’ but it came out as grunts.
hang 111.jpg
She could feel the rope tighten about her neck and squirted some piss as one of her bones in her wrists snapped as she struggled to grab the rope starting to strangle her. Dorothy’s defiance slowly turned from anger to pure pain. She wanted to beg to either finish her or let her go butt the rope was too tight by then and only gurgling squawks came from her mouth.
hang 113.jpg
Meanwhile, her feet searched for the ground painfully out of reach.

It was only ten minutes before Dorothy’s kicking subsided. It seemed an eternity to her. She slowly twisted on the rope. Her eyes looked blank but she could see the guard. ‘I’ll never fuck you again’ was her last thought.

He didn’t care even if he could have heard her. He went home to his girlfriend for his comfort leaving Dorothy hanging by her neck.

hang 106 c.jpg

All done but the epilog…
Tree

Attachments

• hang 112.jpg
    hang 112.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 110
The Kids are in bed asleep, so is Hubby, i have the laptop down on the rug with me
and i am rolling around in pure ecstasy , what a wonderful erotic, sexy way to go.
Mr Tree, you have excelled yourself with this set and these last few pictures are truly
amazing. the last one showing the look of agony etched on my face , Just Unbelievable.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, you have made this girl very happy indeed and very very
contented too

...I am so happy you liked I... Wait until you are part of the class discussion...

,,,not tonight:oops:, sorry

Tree...

The professor stood before his class as they reviewed Dorothy’s hanging. They watched her suck the man’s cock when the professor stopped the video and asked why she would do such a thing. One student raised her hand and said “She was trying to delay her execution!”

“No, you fool” the professor’s voice boomed over the speakers in the hall.
hang 118.jpg
“Did it ever occur to you she might want to?”

“No sir” she replied sheepishly.

“I want to see you in my chambers after class” Prof. Wragg growled…

Fin

Thanks to Dorothy for letting me ‘borrow’ her again…

Tree

The professor stood before his class as they reviewed Dorothy’s hanging. They watched her suck the man’s cock when the professor stopped the video and asked why she would do such a thing. One student raised her hand and said “She was trying to delay her execution!”

“No, you fool” the professor’s voice boomed over the speakers in the hall.
View attachment 174232
“Did it ever occur to you she might want to?”

“No sir” she replied sheepishly.

“I want to see you in my chambers after class” Prof. Wragg growled…

Fin

Thanks to Dorothy for letting me ‘borrow’ her again…

Tree

I Get first go at sucking cock Professor i have a diploma for it

Back
Top Bottom