Dorothy In Trouble Again

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh An Iron Bed ,Amy Has Such Good Taste

Just Checked Them , i have been in that position a few times Your Honour
Feel Free To Use Your Wandering Hands
I'm honored Mrs, but we have some sacred duties

Prosecutor Rodent insisted that such a confession would never hold up in court under the expert defense of Thaddeus Hangum Tree.
wc 2.jpg
“Even in my court?” Judge Admi asked but he relented and allowed his prosecutor to continue his interrogation of Dorothy Brown. He first tried lowering Dorothy into a pit of warm crap…
water 37.jpg
…but when he hoisted her out she just gasped “Do it again!”

Next he damn near drowned her in tank of hot piss…
water 12.jpg
… but as he drained it she asked “You’re not done already, are you?”

Next he strapped her in a heavy wooden ‘interrogation chair’ with two long thick metal shafts impaling her pussy and bum. As he fixed the clamps on her nipples Dorothy protested “They are not tight enough, Love. You don’t want them to fall off.”

Prosecutor Rodent screwed them down as tight as they would go and began the session. Jolts of electricity randomly shocked her breasts and bottom and Dorothy’s body jerked and strained against the straps accompanied with her grunts and curses. After an hour of such diabolical abuse Dorothy was covered with a sheen of sweat and her body was becoming less responsive to each jolt. Prosecutor Rodent asked if she had enough and she breathlessly said “Yes, if you aren’t going to recharge that damn battery…”
electro tor 020.jpg

Tree

i have the full set of pictures of the girl dunked head first in the mud pit Mr Tree
but the video of it is very disappointing , very poor quality. a retake would be a
good idea with me as the leading lady. i see the learned judge has come round, when
i left him he was flat out in bed snoring his head off

Prosecutor Rodent decided to change tactics. He had Dorothy locked in a chastity belt then in a cage. Sternly he told her “Either confess to you crimes and hang or you wear that for a year and go free.”

Dorothy glared up at him and hissed “You are a complete bastard, Mr. Rodent! I still get to fuck you, Tree, Admi, the Admicock, Bull, and Gunner, right?”

“Of course, Dorothy, and I will even throw in sucking all our cocks” RR replied.

“Give me the fucking papers!” Dorothy demanded.
chastity belt 005.jpg

Tree

i have the full set of pictures of the girl dunked head first in the mud pit Mr Tree
but the video of it is very disappointing , very poor quality. a retake would be a
good idea with me as the leading lady. i see the learned judge has come round, when
i left him he was flat out in bed snoring his head off
I never snore...................................I think

:span1::spank::spank:

Well, reading these last few posts i think we need a king sized bed, Admihoek at one side and Mr. Tree On the other
with me in the middle, Admihoek can spank my bum then pass me to Mr. Tree for another spanking, then to the big event , big bed, two men, one very horny girl , and. OH COME ON BOYS, you both snore, so frustrating

Oh I`m sorry Boys, i will stay between you until you wake up then you can both have
your wicked way with me and stay off the whisky Mr. Tree until you have made me happy
then you can drink the whole bottle , you might need to , i will be a good, bad girl for you both
i promise

Dorothy had (incorrectly) assumed she would be quickly hanged. Such things rarely happen when Tree writes.

She needed to be inspected to see if she was healthy enough to hang…

opp 8.jpg

Tree

…what is with that???

Judge Admi made sure his promise to Dorothy was met and he, Prosecutor Rodent, and her defense attorney Tree did their best to satisfy her.
tom-ford-edit12a.jpg
(They were pretty good… I mean they tried their best –Dorothy)

She was definitely more satisfied when not only Bull and Gunner showed up bit Bull brought a few friends while Gunner brought his cousins from Detroit!
group 014.jpg group 023.jpg group 026.jpg
By the end of the night Dorothy said “Let me get a nap in before you string me up boys!”

They were more than happy to let her get some sleep. The dozen men were pretty well worn out…

Tree

Oh Mr Tree i love those last three especially the middle one
a black baby for Christmas , and walking the streets of Leeds
thrown out by my husband, i love the sex part but not the
aftermath , just keep passing me round the noose can wait

Shame about Father Christmas he collapsed in Holby City
tonight and is in hospital, poor man, and i was going to wait
for him to come down the chimney on Christmas Eve, for
his Christmas Present. ME

Back
Top Bottom