Drawings by Montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
Kinktober “Theft”
View attachment 757449
“Now don’t make any sudden moves, Pussy Girl, and maybe I won’t have to shoot you. Your scheme to break in and steal my secret plans seems to have gone wrong; this is hardly surprising, as it was in fact a trap. There’s nothing in that desk drawer but a pair of handcuffs. Now put them on, there’s a good girl, with your hands behind your back... and then I will decide what to do with you”
Very nice, Monty! And thanks for the sneak preview!

Another dungeon scene I guess...
E8F4FB16-A4C0-4FDA-82EC-859EF68776FE.jpeg
47652EAE-B761-4487-A8AE-2E0C38FAF69C.jpeg
“Moonlight”..

Moonlight stole across the floor of the cell. Its prisoner, unable to sleep, stirred in her chains and pulled herself into the pool of cold light, staring up at its source. For a few moments, the vastness of the night flowed through her. Even shackled, naked and kneeling in a tiny rat-infested dungeon, she sensed the dark enormity of space through which the planet hurtled...

And then it was gone. Plunged once more into darkness and misery, the prisoner remained transfixed and immovable for a long while, until weariness finally overtook her.

View attachment 780925
View attachment 780926
“Moonlight”..

Moonlight stole across the floor of the cell. Its prisoner, unable to sleep, stirred in her chains and pulled herself into the pool of cold light, staring up at its source. For a few moments, the vastness of the night flowed through her. Even shackled, naked and kneeling in a tiny rat-infested dungeon, she sensed the dark enormity of space through which the planet hurtled...

And then it was gone. Plunged once more into darkness and misery, the prisoner remained transfixed and immovable for a long while, until weariness finally overtook her.
Another nice drawing, Monty. I like the shading, and the rats escaping the frame.

View attachment 780925
View attachment 780926
“Moonlight”..

Praying won't help her when those rats get hungry and start nibbling at her.

View attachment 780925
View attachment 780926
“Moonlight”..

Love the rats!

cue rather scary eul poem -

The Rat

Ears prick. He knows the sound.
Tyres crunch on gravel,
van doors clang,
bright light clicks on…

The youngster’s made to stand
inches from where he sniffs
and scratches in his cage.

Bare, sweat-damp shoulders,
glistening thighs.
He smells her fear.

She dare not turn and look.
Her nervous fingers clutch
at the hem of her shorts
as she’s questioned, threatened.

“Take her down!”
Men move to grab her arms.
She glances back, eyes wide,
glimpses the cage
and what’s inside it,
shrinks.

As she’s led downstairs
his sharp hiss follows her.

All night girl-screams
tear through the blackened air.
Rat recalls
how rat-girls squeal,
shudder to feel
his teeth, claws, rat-prick’s
conquest.

Dawn,
when her pain-squalls ebb to moans,
he knows
how pain-racked flesh will quiver
as he crawls
across her, seeking out
the tenderest parts that throb
for him to gorge

Here's the alternative version I made, with accompanying text. (Sorry if this is off-topic)
View attachment 643796

The slave hung from her wrists, her back pressed against the end of the fearsome sedile. The position stretched her ribcage, making it hard to exhale, and forcing her to take shallow, fluttering breaths. Soon she would have to push herself up with her legs, forcing down against the nails through her feet, and pull with her arms, just to be able to breathe, otherwise she would asphyxiate. But the agony would be excruciating, and besides, she had not the strength to remain like that, so she would soon sink down again.

Of course, she could always come down on the sedile, taking the strain off her arms and ribs, allowing her to breathe easily, without inflicting tearing agony on her wrists and feet. But... she looked over her shoulder at the phallic protrusions reaching up towards her... that would mean impaling herself. She would have to choose between impalement and asphyxiation. She already knew that everyone chose impalement. There was no choice, really. The only question was when.
This is wonderful!

View attachment 792339
I found this drawing by me, coloured by someone called “tomatenmann” on bdsmlr. com (I think).. I don’t know. .I think I would ask before using someone else’s art like this.. do you like them coloured though?
I really love your line drawings, but can sympathise with anyone who has an urge to colour them,
and he's made a nice job of it - take it as a compliment, though I agree he ought to have asked you
before posting it on a public site. Did he acknowledge you as the artist? I don't see any sig,
if that's been deleted then he's not playing fair.

I really love your line drawings, but can sympathise with anyone who has an urge to colour them,
and he's made a nice job of it - take it as a compliment, though I agree he ought to have asked you
before posting it on a public site. Did he acknowledge you as the artist? I don't see any sig,
if that's been deleted then he's not playing fair.
I don’t think I signed this one; I started signing them shortly after this. So no sig-deletion here.. ;) I agree he did a decent job of the colouring. :rolleyes: (But it would have been nice to be asked or credited!)

Back
Top Bottom