Drawings by Montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don’t think I signed this one; I started signing them shortly after this. So no sig-deletion here.. ;) I agree he did a decent job of the colouring. :rolleyes: (But it would have been nice to be asked or credited!)
There was a big controversy years back when Ted Turner colorized many of the classic old Hollywood films. They never looked right (though they might look better with today's technology). The original directors were not around to ask in most cases, but they certainly were credited.

There was a big controversy years back when Ted Turner colorized many of the classic old Hollywood films. They never looked right (though they might look better with today's technology). The original directors were not around to ask in most cases, but they certainly were credited.
Yeah but I could do colour if i wanted to. (And often do, in my vanilla stuff). I’ve often thought, if I coloured all my works, there would be an awful lot of pink and grey.. :p

View attachment 792339
I found this drawing by me, coloured by someone called “tomatenmann” on bdsmlr. com (I think).. I don’t know. .I think I would ask before using someone else’s art like this.. do you like them coloured though?
Firstly, they should have asked.

Secondly, I do not like it coloured. The image has lost the grit and the starkness that is a key component of your line drawings. There is a very good (noir) reason you don't work with colour for these sorts of images.

Ah, that takes me back to my youth and my prog rock days.....

View attachment 792574
Haha.. yes, paradoxically, I think a sea of pink and grey would be way more monotonous than black and white.. it’s almost as if the colours are better in black and white, because they’re not stated but left to the imagination to fill in. Like how the scenery and visuals are always better in radio plays.

View attachment 792339
I found this drawing by me, coloured by someone called “tomatenmann” on bdsmlr. com (I think).. I don’t know. .I think I would ask before using someone else’s art like this.. do you like them coloured though?
Knowing your pics only in black and white I found them pretty awesome. But I am a colour loving person. Generally I prefer coloured pics, particulary with photos, but now and then there is one black and white that wouldn´t work in colour. Draw your pics as you like them. There will always enough fans either way. I will be one of them.

[/QUOTE]
View attachment 792339
At the very least he should have acknowledged your work. I know I do a lot of "borrowing" (screen capping) but I do try to acknowledge the producers of the content and the actors in it, when known, though I suspect I'm rationalizing a bit here. I do think it is a little different when one is "borrowing" the work of an individual artist. Then the artist definitely should be asked, and the answer respected.

As far as color goes, although I much prefer color photos to b&w, I agree with Migoz2 that I think your drawings are much stronger b&w. Speaking of strong, I just downloaded your "Strip Search" story. Nice to have it all in one place. I've commented on DA and here, but Damn! now that is strong work.

Thanks @Jon Smithie ...
The more I think about it the more I realise that colour just isn’t “me”.. and I like strong contrasts and inky blackness quite a lot :rolleyes: .. this is why it’s a bit jarring when someone takes one of my works and colours it in;)

I am really happy you enjoyed “Strip-searched”.. I fully intend to work on book 2 in the new year, which I’ll publish on patreon or elsewhere if they throw me out:p ..probably here eventually..

07A06512-4902-4634-AA63-F7DAE5ED7F20.jpeg
“Short Ride” (pony picture challenge)
Ink on paper. This is all @bobinder ’s fault, he nominated me to do this challenge (on DeviantArt) after him. Eh well, at least I get to choose the next victim.
The rules were: must feature a pony (or other cute animal), but pony-play is forbidden.. and must contain flowers. That was pretty much it. So the hanging, nudity and rope bondage is all me :doh: :devil: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 800237
“Short Ride” (pony picture challenge)
Ink on paper. This is all @bobinder ’s fault, he nominated me to do this challenge (on DeviantArt) after him. Eh well, at least I get to choose the next victim.
The rules were: must feature a pony (or other cute animal), but pony-play is forbidden.. and must contain flowers. That was pretty much it. So the hanging, nudity and rope bondage is all me :doh: :devil: ;)

Giddy-up! :devil:

Haha.. yes, paradoxically, I think a sea of pink and grey would be way more monotonous than black and white.. it’s almost as if the colours are better in black and white, because they’re not stated but left to the imagination to fill in. Like how the scenery and visuals are always better in radio plays.
When I did photography I always preferred B/W. For one, it was much easier to manipulate in the darkroom (yes, I'm very old) and cheaper than color. But I think the reason I settled on, is that color tempts the viewer to compare with the "real" thing. How right is the color? Did it really look like that? Is it lifelike? With B/W, the viewer knows it's "art" not an exact replication. The viewer is more ready to get lost in an image and world created by the artist.

And, I must say, I love being in the world you create :bdsm-heart: (though some of your girls may not!;)

Last edited:
I love the artwork! She looks so innocent...bewildered by her fate.
Being the gentle merciful soul that I am, I wonder if you might have it in you to reduce her sentence to a public shaming....riding a saddle equipped with a massive knobby dildo impaling her wanton pudenda, ankles heavily weighted...paraded through the streets of the town for all to taunt and laugh at.

I love the artwork! She looks so innocent...bewildered by her fate.
Being the gentle merciful soul that I am, I wonder if you might have it in you to reduce her sentence to a public shaming....riding a saddle equipped with a massive knobby dildo impaling her wanton pudenda, ankles heavily weighted...paraded through the streets of the town for all to taunt and laugh at.
Great idea! As long as she spends the night locked in the town pillory too. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom