Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is what Baracus' post above looks like to me. It shows the gif right there in his post, even though he can't see it. What the fuck??

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 82
Pity the pic has vanished
Not here!
"Teared?" Did you mean to say I

It's a problem that has come up for some people. The pic is still there, it's just that some cannot see it. I have no idea why.
I meant 'treated'. I will send your mistress out to disipline you...
p 064.jpgThey shoot horses... Not ponies...

Jackie is being teared too well I fear...

"Teared?" Did you mean to say I am treated too well?

If so, I'm afraid you are incorrect, Sir. As a ponygirl I am entitled to significantly better treatment than the average slave. Ponygirls aren't just silly prancing sluts, you know. We are status symbols and trophy slaves. Only the wealthy can afford us. They pay big bucks for us at the slave auctions, so if they're smart they take good care of us.

"Teared?" Did you mean to say I am treated too well?

If so, I'm afraid you are incorrect, Sir. As a ponygirl I am entitled to significantly better treatment than the average slave. Ponygirls aren't just silly prancing sluts, you know. We are status symbols and trophy slaves. Only the wealthy can afford us. They pay big bucks for us at the slave auctions, so if they're smart they take good care of us.
..until you become more work than you are worth... Don't worry, the hoof boots won't bother your feet for long...
p 067.jpg

..until you become more work than you are worth...
View attachment 677672

Indeed, Sir. Tradition calls for us ponygirls to be put to death once our beauty has faded to a certain extent. This is because ponygirls do not adapt well to being demoted to common slave status. We are much too spoiled!

Generally, executions are done in public though, not in a barn. It's always quite the spectacle, with crucifixion being quite common.

After a very strenuous session in the practice arena and around the track my Mistress always ended by washing me down before I was taken to my stable stall. She was less happy if I did not perform to her standards and would use the whip instead and send me to my stall to await suspension for hours on end and more touches of the crop.

Back
Top Bottom