Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have nothing against anyone in the "Working/Middle Class". They are the ones who come to our public events to admire our form. On the track they enjoy the stamina we show and cheer us on, especially if they have a bet down. Owners are not always "High Society" types but they do have to be able to afford us. We are expensive to keep and maintain as is the facilities needed for our training. On my level it is just like anyone who reaches the Majors and everyone involved is dependent upon the support and attendance of the one's you call the "Working/Middle Class. I was talking about cruel treatment is all.

I am also well aware that all the glory and glamour of my current status is fleeting and know full well that a day will come when I am no longer of any value in the arena or on the track. I may end up being sent to a breeding farm, sold for fieldwork or just put down. which I would prefer. No matter, be it by cross, noose or axe I would welcome it with dignity.

No matter, be it by cross, noose or axe I would welcome it with dignity.

:applaudit:(with a little tear in my eye.) Bravo Anne! I do hope I find the strength to do the same when that fateful day arrives. I want people to remember me as the elegant and gorgeous ponygirl that I am. Not a naked slave begging for mercy as she is dragged to her execution.

:applaudit:(with a little tear in my eye.) Bravo Anne! I do hope I find the strength to do the same when that fateful day arrives. I want people to remember me as the elegant and gorgeous ponygirl that I am. Not a naked slave begging for mercy as she is dragged to her execution.
Oh we have no desire to slay you... Just train and display you as the pony that you are...
pony 004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom