Favorite Instrument for Whipping

• Thread starter Deleted member 26229
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
One of my favourite implements is a birch, although strictly speaking willow twigs make the best. I would recommend nice thin ones, they can be used on all parts of the body and as they don’t do any real damage can be used for a considerable length of time, making it last. I think the girl receiving it should be secured with her arms just above her head, giving her room to wriggle and squirm.

One of my favourite implements is a birch, although strictly speaking willow twigs make the best. I would recommend nice thin ones, they can be used on all parts of the body and as they don’t do any real damage can be used for a considerable length of time, making it last. I think the girl receiving it should be secured with her arms just above her head, giving her room to wriggle and squirm.
Willow branches are fine if you use freshly harvested ones, and you want them to be thin as well.

Willow branches are fine if you use freshly harvested ones, and you want them to be thin as well.
Yes, I agree, the thin ones are best if you want to administer a prolonged flogging. Weeping willow is good, those hanging branches are really flexible but if you haven’t got access to a tree you can get some lengths of ordinary willow from most garden supplies, then soak them for two or three days, that works quite well. My ideal birch consists of seven branches, they fit together nicely and about two feet long, and fastened with elastic bands.

I like a soft leather flogger and/or a soft-tipped riding crop

Yes, I agree, the thin ones are best if you want to administer a prolonged flogging. Weeping willow is good, those hanging branches are really flexible but if you haven’t got access to a tree you can get some lengths of ordinary willow from most garden supplies, then soak them for two or three days, that works quite well. My ideal birch consists of seven branches, they fit together nicely and about two feet long, and fastened with elastic bands.
I was lucky when I was a teenager, we had a Weeping Willow in our backyard. Yes, they're the best.

the dog le fouet.JPG We often use of this whip ( homemade ) when I'm streched to our scale/rack : Judith whips me methodically to all my front, including the pussy ...
It's hurting but when the orgasm is starting, it's wonderful !
Of course, in other circumstances, she can use a single tail ... particullary when I'm hanged by my arms/legs, head up or head down ...

arms hanged.jpg whipped head down.jpg :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom