Favorite Instrument for Whipping

• Thread starter Deleted member 26229
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
The single tail. Each stroke generates an explosion of pain and sets me to singin' and dancin'. Every lash also leaves a stripe across my bare flesh. On numerous occasions, I have done a topless and barefoot dance in public, stimulated by a single tail lash.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been partial to the cat-o-nine tails. No metal on the ends, but I do have knots.
Knots at the end of cat o nine tails are obligatory elements of this whipping tools. Flogging couldn't be long to see blood on the victim back, side or breasts.

Another favourite implement of mine is the tawse. For anyone not familiar, it is a leather punishment strap that originated in Scotland and was used in Scottish schools back in the good old days, or possibly the bad old days for some. The traditional tawse varies in length but usually measures around 22 inches and is split over about half its length into two and occasionally three tails. They are manufactured from different types leather, some being quite flexible the others stiff. The one I had was of the twin tail shorter variety, about 16 inches and quite stiff, this meant it didn’t flail and so gave me more control over the amount of force I used when applying it and being shorter was ideal for giving a girl an OTK spanking.

Another favourite implement of mine is the tawse. For anyone not familiar, it is a leather punishment strap that originated in Scotland and was used in Scottish schools back in the good old days, or possibly the bad old days for some. The traditional tawse varies in length but usually measures around 22 inches and is split over about half its length into two and occasionally three tails. They are manufactured from different types leather, some being quite flexible the others stiff. The one I had was of the twin tail shorter variety, about 16 inches and quite stiff, this meant it didn’t flail and so gave me more control over the amount of force I used when applying it and being shorter was ideal for giving a girl an OTK spanking.
In eastern Europe one of the most feared tool was razor sharpening strap. I used it only once (took some time find and buy it) and., well.... it is extremely harsh toy. Luckely, didn't have that in my house when younger, so it was either hand or leather belt ;)

Going back for memories... I hated and loved summer in case of punishment. Hated, because windows were opened and everyone could hear you getting spanked. Loved - because I could hear others getting spanking. Yeeep, first guilty erections time ;)

In eastern Europe one of the most feared tool was razor sharpening strap. I used it only once (took some time find and buy it) and., well.... it is extremely harsh toy. Luckely, didn't have that in my house when younger, so it was either hand or leather belt ;)

Going back for memories... I hated and loved summer in case of punishment. Hated, because windows were opened and everyone could hear you getting spanked. Loved - because I could hear others getting spanking. Yeeep, first guilty erections time ;)
Yes, those razor-sharpening 'strops' are still around too. I think that, unlike the Lochgelly Tawse, they're still being made.

My grandfather had one of those and made use of it, I don’t know what became of it but I’m sure I could also have made use of it. ;)

I checked out your link to John Dick Leather Goods. It appears to be a quality made product.
Yes, I believe they are a quality item but then they should be at that price. The one I had wasn’t made by them but that was well made. It was made from three strips of leather glued together, two with the smooth shiny side out for the outside, then another strip that tapered in thickness and ran down the middle, so that the whole thing tapered slightly being thicker at the end you hold it and it was as I mentioned earlier quite stiff. Along with the cane it was probably my favourite implement for punishing a girl’s bottom and thighs.

Yes, I believe they are a quality item but then they should be at that price. The one I had wasn’t made by them but that was well made. It was made from three strips of leather glued together, two with the smooth shiny side out for the outside, then another strip that tapered in thickness and ran down the middle, so that the whole thing tapered slightly being thicker at the end you hold it and it was as I mentioned earlier quite stiff. Along with the cane it was probably my favourite implement for punishing a girl’s bottom and thighs.
Did you ever have a Scottish tawse used on you?

Back
Top Bottom