Ascanio asked me an interesting question recently,​
which might provoke discussion -​
should the victim's wrists be nailed first or her feet?​
I've always fantasised my arms being stretched out and nailed,​
while my legs kick wildly, helplessly, at the pain,​
but making me watch the nails positoned then driven through my feet​
would be a cruel touch,​
and arms are easier for the guards to control than legs.​
The sequence on Quoom - The Emperor's Revenge has the girl's feet nailed first,​
then her body arches gymnastically in pain as her wrists are nailed,​
it's very erotic!​
What do guys 'n gals think?​

would be a cruel touch,​
The sequence on Quoom - The Emperor's Revenge has the girl's feet nailed first,​
it's very erotic!​
Well, why not arch gymnastically with the wrists nailed first;)
I'd not prevent you from providing this "show", be assured ;)

would be a cruel touch,​
it's very erotic!​
Here the situation nailing the wrists without the help of a strong friend!
from my works in progress the nails are not in place and the man have not an hammer in his hand...
prova1.jpgprova2.jpgprova3.jpg

If I've got to do a solo nailing I would tie Eula... umm... my victim's wrists to the crossbar and nail her feet first. If I nailed her wrists first she would have an idea of the pain that awaits her feet. And even the smallest woman's legs are far more powerful than her arms. If Ihave my whole crew I'd nail her wrists first so she could understand even the greater pain that awaits her!

THT

Yes, I was thinking of Mr A's 'Lente'​
one of my favourites.​
He wrote a story that went with it, but I can't track it down now.​
But I remember I've had to dig the hole for my Cross to stand in,​
and gather kindling for the fire -​
now, with my feet nailed,​
they've left me alone in the blazing sun to wait for the next stage -​
it's all being done to me very, very slowly,​
LENTE

With probably tens of thousands of victims crucified over the thousand years or so that crucifixion was common practice, somebody probably nailed the feet first just for the novelty of it. I have always thought that the sequence would be wrists nailed first, with the main reason being that it makes the victim helpless, and the secondary reason being that it would be much easier then to position the feet optimally for a slow, agonizing death.

My preferred method is that the feet are nailed with the victim raised and hanging by her wrists. But I have also written stories where, before raising, she was pulled down by her feet until her arms were stretched taut against the nails, secured temporarily by a rope around her waist, and then her feet pushed up so that the soles were flat against the stipes and nailed. I think that would be more practical where the victim was to be crucified on a very tall cross where access to her feet and legs could be difficult.

The only really practical scenario I can think of for nailing the feet first would be where the victim is being crucified upside down. In that case, I think you'd still want to tie her hands above her head - which would actually be toward the base of the stipes - or else you'd need a helper to hold them while nailing the feet.

Jedakk

- or else you'd need a helper to hold them while nailing the feet.

Jedakk
There sure was no shortage of helpers...
Those are "artificial" problems from a Roman perspective, problems that a couple into play-crux will face, but not a Roman platoon crucifying victims...

True, but while Roman soldiers may have been the ones doing the crucifying out in the areas distant from Rome that they had subjugated, ordinary criminals in Rome itself may have been executed by the Carnifex Servorum and his helpers. And the Carnifex's resources may have been a bit more limited.

I would think that, if nails were being used, the hands/wrist would be nailed first. Unlike the common depiction of Jesus' execution, the victim only carried the patibulum, with the uprights already in place. The victims hands would be nailed, then the patibulum & victim would be set in place & the feet positioned & nailed. It would be much easier to get the feet in the right position. Not to mention the difficulty of raising some 300 or 400 hundred pounds of cross & man into position versus setting a cross piece on top of a post then lifting up the feet. Most crosses probably weren't that high.

That's reality. In fantasy, I suppose it depends on how you feel about feet & the torture there of. Personally, I don't find feet very erotic. Sure, they're good for tickling, slapping, flogging & what not; but there are other areas of a woman I find much more interesting. As long as they don't stink, I don't really care about them. But, if someone is into feet, then I suppose the idea of nailing them first is very appealing. To each his own.

While I appreciate the visual imagry wouldn't nailing the feet first create some issues?

Like, you still have to free her hands which means she is going to (try an) punch the crap out of you.

Secondly, based on conversations I've had with some of the boys on these boards, when fantasizing about cruxing a girl you usually get a hard-on that requires getting off. Based on that, and transposing it to real life, if you are going to get a hard-on and you want to get rid of it by raping your victim, isn't nailing her legs together going to create a few entry issues?

just asking.

kisses

willowfall

Personally, I'm not into rape, even as fantasy. I'll save my hard-on until I get home. Then, if there's no willing female around (which there isn't at the moment, alas), I'll just "take matters into my own hand" while remembering the wonderfull visual image.

Personally, I'm not into rape, even as fantasy. I'll save my hard-on until I get home. Then, if there's no willing female around (which there isn't at the moment, alas), I'll just "take matters into my own hand" while remembering the wonderfull visual image.

You've never played a rape scenario with a partner?

Based on the guys I been with and talked to I find that unusual (of course my research intot he subject is completely unscientific.).

kisses

willowfall

You've never played a rape scenario with a partner?

Based on the guys I been with and talked to I find that unusual (of course my research intot he subject is completely unscientific.).

kisses

willowfall
Never in the sense of forced sex. I have engaged in domination play - teasing my helpless partner until she begged for it - but, I've never played out an all out "rape" scenario.
I know some men do fantasize about forced sex with an unwilling woman, there's plenty of evidence for that on the internet. I also know that many woman fantasize about being in that same situation. It's just not something that appeals to me. I'd much rather have a woman want it then force her to take it. And, I guess I never had a partner who would admit to having those fantasies - I know a lot of women don't want to admit to it.

I'd much rather have a woman want it then force her to take it.
A played rape scenario is not really forcing her to take it... as you always know she wants it... she just has to fight against it because it is her role!
That's what makes the difference between role play and a real rape...
... and if the scenario is planned propperly, she is not 100% sure that it's not a real rape (and who is "raping" her), only 99% ;) ... because she knows that she is going to get raped, sometime, somewhere, but not where and when...)

Never in the sense of forced sex. I have engaged in domination play - teasing my helpless partner until she begged for it - but, I've never played out an all out "rape" scenario.
I know some men do fantasize about forced sex with an unwilling woman, there's plenty of evidence for that on the internet. I also know that many woman fantasize about being in that same situation. It's just not something that appeals to me. I'd much rather have a woman want it then force her to take it. And, I guess I never had a partner who would admit to having those fantasies - I know a lot of women don't want to admit to it.
Little suggestion: You can tell her a story during 'the game" she can helps you to direct the "next page" in a direction she wants and than you can take it again on your way for a new chapter.

yes a real women:D

would be a cruel touch,​
it's very erotic!​
Why not bound first the legs with ropes, on a stick or together, "nailing" the wrists, untie the legs, pull up the cross and when she hardly touch the ground finsish the job with her feet? For those who likes the idea of nailing you can use red colorants to put over the victim wrists, feet, back, front, breasts... but use liquids that don't leave stains, especially if you play the game inside.;)

:D waiting for the illustrating of your nice ideas:p

Back
Top Bottom