Feet First?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Why not bound first the legs with ropes, on a stick or together, "nailing" the wrists, untie the legs, pull up the cross and when she hardly touch the ground finsish the job with her feet? For those who likes the idea of nailing you can use red colorants to put over the victim wrists, feet, back, front, breasts... but use liquids that don't leave stains, especially if you play the game inside.;)
I think the better the traditional way: Beforenailing the hands, feet after the one above the other with a single nail ...
The soldiers are strong and able to hold the girl's legs to nail her feet ...
After the cross is raised into the hole in the ground ...

Attachments

• Crucifixion trailer 001_00015.jpg
    Crucifixion trailer 001_00015.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 392
As for Willowfall's observation that we boys tend to get erections at the sight of naked women getting nailed to the cross (she is SOOOOO observant) if the victim is properly nailed it would not be that difficult to force her knees apart and use her as she lay on the the cross awaiting its erection. As one who values a good pair of bluejeans and my aging knees, I prefer to wait until the cross is raised and add my last nail while she hangs before the crowd. Of course, I always use OxyClean for those pesky drops of blood that just can't seem to be avoided. An example of this (the crucified rape, not the laundry) was shown in the "Execution of Bethany" reproduced here....

THT

p25 w bethany raped jpeg.jpg

["Execution of Bethany" reproduced here....

THT

View attachment 21073[/quote]
nice but........... (the carpenter)

if the victim is properly nailed it would not be that difficult to force her knees apart and use her as she lay on the the cross awaiting its erection. As one who values a good pair of bluejeans and my aging knees, I prefer to wait until the cross is raised and add my last nail while she hangs before the crowd.

I think the best way is to have a stipes with a curved or bevelled front face,​
then my feet could be nailed so that my legs are splayed outwards,​
flexed at the knees (so that I can "dance"),​
and forcing my thighs apart -​
for convenience of "access" while lying on the ground before raising,​
or when I'm hanging,​
and so that a sedile and cornu can easily be fitted after I've got through the initial wild struggling.​

Admihoek, I'm not sure what you're getting at.. If you grab the damn thing hanging between your legs and stroke it, it will become a human nail (I sure hope he doesn't grab his balls...)

THT

Eulalia, a curved face would only serve to lessen the agony of the sharp corners of the stipe against your flesh. I'm cruel be not THAT... Wait, let me think about this....

THT

Eulalia, a curved face would only serve to lessen the agony of the sharp corners of the stipe against your flesh. I'm cruel be not THAT... Wait, let me think about this....

THT
thaught you had already a idee or some

I think the best way is to have a stipes with a curved or bevelled front face,​
then my feet could be nailed so that my legs are splayed outwards,​
flexed at the knees (so that I can "dance"),​
and forcing my thighs apart -​
for convenience of "access" while lying on the ground before raising,​
or when I'm hanging,​
and so that a sedile and cornu can easily be fitted after I've got through the initial wild struggling.​
What means the word "bevelled"?
ps: I like women comments: so I'm confirmed a'm not the only one who likes to speak about my fantasm! So go on please.;)

Gosselin_Paul-The_Tower_of_Babel.jpg babylon:

1 : an instrument consisting of two rules or arms jointed together and opening to any angle for drawing angles or adjusting surfaces to be cut at an angle
2 a : the angle that one surface or line makes with another when they are not at right angles b : the slant of such a surface or line
3 : the part of printing type extending from face to shoulder;)

What means the word "bevelled"?
ps: I like women comments: so I'm confirmed a'm not the only one who likes to speak about my fantasm! So go on please.;)
Thanks Hansi!​
Whenever I try using Babylon, I sit down and weep (Ps 137)​
What I'm thinking of, Ducans, is a wooden upright (stipes) of the usual kind, a plank ,​
but with its two front corners cut (bevelled) to an angle of 45 degrees.​
If the soles of my feet were nailed to those angled edges, my legs would be forced outwards (90 degrees apart).​
Yes, Ducans, it's important for us female victims to tell how it feels to us
in our fantasies or our crux-play,​
you're saying it wonderfully in your drawings!​

Thanks Hansi!​
Whenever I try using Babylon, I sit down and weep (Ps 137)​
What I'm thinking of, Ducans, is a wooden upright (stipes) of the usual kind, a plank ,​
but with its two front corners cut (bevelled) to an angle of 45 degrees.​
If the soles of my feet were nailed to those angled edges, my legs would be forced outwards (90 degrees apart).​
Yes, Ducans, it's important for us female victims to tell how it feels to us
in our fantasies or our crux-play,​
you're saying it wonderfully in your drawings!​
Yes right, Admihoek helps me in a short story I make with some pictures and some sketches I made and still make. Question of time. Maybe I put it in episodes instead of "all in once". ...What do you think?

Yes right, Admihoek helps me in a short story I make with some pictures and some sketches I made and still make. Question of time. Maybe I put it in episodes instead of "all in once". ...What do you think?
I certainly think it's a good idea to tell the story in episodes -​
we'll enjoy reading it and seeing your pictures and wondering what will happen in the next installment!​
And if there's a delay and the thread rambles off like they do,​
you can always copy and re-post the latest episode to remind people what's happened in the story so far.​
So, even if it's not finished, I'm sure we'd look forward to seeing/ reading what you've already done.​

I certainly think it's a good idea to tell the story in episodes -​
we'll enjoy reading it and seeing your pictures and wondering what will happen in the next installment!​
And if there's a delay and the thread rambles off like they do,​
you can always copy and re-post the latest episode to remind people what's happened in the story so far.​
So, even if it's not finished, I'm sure we'd look forward to seeing/ reading what you've already done.​
I don't even think that a re-post is required, or a link like this will do:
Continued from here:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/feet-first.1306/page-2#post-21452

(You need to browse to the page, copy the internet address out of the address line of the browser (in this case http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/feet-first.1306/page-2 ) and add the post number in the format #post-xxxxx where xxxxx is the post number that you can get by just placing the mouse arrow over the "reply" button and read the displayed number)

As for Willowfall's observation that we boys tend to get erections at the sight of naked women getting nailed to the cross (she is SOOOOO observant) if the victim is properly nailed it would not be that difficult to force her knees apart and use her as she lay on the the cross awaiting its erection. As one who values a good pair of bluejeans and my aging knees, I prefer to wait until the cross is raised and add my last nail while she hangs before the crowd. Of course, I always use OxyClean for those pesky drops of blood that just can't seem to be avoided. An example of this (the crucified rape, not the laundry) was shown in the "Execution of Bethany" reproduced here....

THT

View attachment 21073

Like no way, not unless you want to break my ankles!

If you drive a nail through the top of my foot nailing the sole of my feet flat to the wood my ankles don't articluate in a manner that would allow you to spread my knees very wide (my ankles have on occassion tried such a move while I was on the basketball court it just doesn't work).

You either have to nail my feet to the side or the back of the cross or nail down just one foot and then move the other leg however it is convenient for you.

kisses

willowfall

Like no way, not unless you want to break my ankles!

If you drive a nail through the top of my foot nailing the sole of my feet flat to the wood my ankles don't articluate in a manner that would allow you to spread my knees very wide (my ankles have on occassion tried such a move while I was on the basketball court it just doesn't work).

You either have to nail my feet to the side or the back of the cross or nail down just one foot and then move the other leg however it is convenient for you.

kisses

willowfall

:D

Well, if I am crucifying you with the intent to end your life, do you really think I'd be worried about some little detail like your ankles, Willowfall????

THT

but she is a woman

Back
Top Bottom