Female Jesus Projects

Go to CruxDreams.com
I also found in my archives that I do have a woman full naked and crucified. She’s not hanging on the cross. She’s on it, but her feet are on the ground. The video is not super long either… there are two of these videos. The first video is a minute long and the other one is a minute and a half. She does say I love you. The acting isn’t superb, it’s okay. But this is a fully nude video.

Nonetheless, I would like to sell these two videos. But I would prefer payments through PayPal.

Here’s a sample photos from the two videos. I won’t show her breasts since this is a sample.

I’m asking $5 for 2 of these videos and in support for future projects. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0160.jpeg
    IMG_0160.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 495
Hey everyone! So the film project is on hold because the place of the crucifixion is currently being flooded. I’m not sure when we will be able restart. Once the the flood has subsided. The good news is I’ve been having some side projects. I’m working with another model and she is willing to undergo a female Jesus crucifixion! There won’t be a cross yet, there will be photos of her in a loincloth, blood and REAL crown of thorns! Unfortunately, she does want to cover her breast… but I’m willing to share with you all this project. Like I said, you won’t be able to see her breast, but I’m sharing this for free as well.
Seems promising, no need to rush it tho, take the time it needs. Also, It's okay if she doesn't want to do partial or full nudity, we don't want to make the models feel uncomfortable, right?
Best of luck on your project!

:ole:

Edit: Don't be too harsh on your own work, we all got to start somewhere

Whipped, beaten, mocked, she accepts the cross before her. The crowd is screaming “Crucify her!” Before she is taken away, she is looking down at her mother, as she is crying in pain. Knowing that this will all be worth it in the end.

Attachments

• IMG_5600.jpeg
    IMG_5600.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 306
I also found in my archives that I do have a woman full naked and crucified. She’s not hanging on the cross. She’s on it, but her feet are on the ground. The video is not super long either… there are two of these videos. The first video is a minute long and the other one is a minute and a half. She does say I love you. The acting isn’t superb, it’s okay. But this is a fully nude video.

Nonetheless, I would like to sell these two videos. But I would prefer payments through PayPal.

Here’s a sample photos from the two videos. I won’t show her breasts since this is a sample.

I’m asking $5 for 2 of these videos and in support for future projects. Thank you!
Do you have a link for this?

You might also want to check out posting on Vimeo.

Hey everyone! So the film project is on hold because the place of the crucifixion is currently being flooded. I’m not sure when we will be able restart. Once the the flood has subsided. The good news is I’ve been having some side projects. I’m working with another model and she is willing to undergo a female Jesus crucifixion! There won’t be a cross yet, there will be photos of her in a loincloth, blood and REAL crown of thorns! Unfortunately, she does want to cover her breast… but I’m willing to share with you all this project. Like I said, you won’t be able to see her breast, but I’m sharing this for free as well.

Here’s her picture below.

View attachment 1453253
what a lovely lady - those eyes bore right into one's soul. I can imagine her in an Ecce Donna pose.... can I draw her with your and her permission?

what a lovely lady - those eyes bore right into one's soul. I can imagine her in an Ecce Donna pose.... can I draw her with your and her permission?
She is indeed lovely and I tell her that. I always remind my models of their beauty in this project as an appreciation in their willingness to do this. She made everything, from the blood, in the crown to the loincloth. She did it by hand. Since she is in Russia, I cannot assist her in shipping materials to her.

I did ask if she could do a Passion film inspired by the Passion of the Christ. She said she will think about it but enjoyed doing this project. So I’ll get back with her soon again.

In regards to drawing I did not ask her if she could be drawn. She did give the approval for me to share this though.

The photography is good. The models are excellent. But the point of "female Jesus" is less about theology, and more about turning the erotic aspect back to the submissive female. So, why are they wearing all those clothes?
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH JOLLYREI. HE HAS MADE EXCELLENT POINTS IN HIS POST. SO THE QUESTION IS STILL "WHY ARE THEY WEARING ALL THOSE CLOTHES"?

I think - and even some of the males here do too, I know - that some minimal clothing can actually add to the erotic quality of female crucifixion. If the girls want their breasts covered, maybe you could find some slightly less 'surgical' looking attire? A torn, bloodstained camisole or strappy top perhaps? Even a short summer frock, ruthlessly ripped apart, could just cover the 'crucial' parts, and would look very sexy!
Agree- a very constructive critique. These actors are compelling in their portrayals. With complete respect for their modesty, partial nudity in this context adds greatly to the eroticism. From a production standpoint I think pasties, bulky loin coverings and excessive bodypaint detract from the actor’s physical portrayal of surrender, suffering and anticipation..
IMO no need to recreate the time period (or JC), as Eulalia suggests so nicely : )

Here’s her picture below.

View attachment 1453253
It’s more about her portrayal, less about her boobs. That’s where the director’s artistry is revealed!

Back
Top Bottom