Female Jesus Projects

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think - and even some of the males here do too, I know - that some minimal clothing can actually add to the erotic quality of female crucifixion. If the girls want their breasts covered, maybe you could find some slightly less 'surgical' looking attire? A torn, bloodstained camisole or strappy top perhaps? Even a short summer frock, ruthlessly ripped apart, could just cover the 'crucial' parts, and would look very sexy!
As in "CrossingKatia":

As in "CrossingKatia":
Yes! That's a good dress style for crucifixion - though the Pythonesque bit in the middle of the clip demonstrated the uselessness of knights' tournament armour for fighting on the ground!

I have a few videos. I don’t have a website though. I was thinking about charging through PayPal and sending videos through emails.
I would love this, but my bank and paypal kinda gives me a headache when transferring funds takes a week and a half just to get my funds. have you considered uploading to vimeo and selling it there?

Hey everyone! So the film project is on hold because the place of the crucifixion is currently being flooded. I’m not sure when we will be able restart. Once the the flood has subsided. The good news is I’ve been having some side projects. I’m working with another model and she is willing to undergo a female Jesus crucifixion! There won’t be a cross yet, there will be photos of her in a loincloth, blood and REAL crown of thorns! Unfortunately, she does want to cover her breast… but I’m willing to share with you all this project. Like I said, you won’t be able to see her breast, but I’m sharing this for free as well.

Here’s her picture below.

IMG_0159.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom