Female Jesus Projects

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello! I have been gathering a pool of models and actresses who are interested in crucifixions and in relation to this topic! However, my vision is greater than my wallet. Most of them are waiting, because I don’t have all the funds. I’m thinking if I could set up a funds page that will go directly towards these projects. And I would want to give videos and photos to the contributors.

I’m looking for your support!

IMPORTANT: most of my models don’t accept breasts being shown. So most of these videos and photos will have their breasts covered and a loincloth.

Last edited:
The photography is good. The models are excellent. But the point of "female Jesus" is less about theology, and more about turning the erotic aspect back to the submissive female. So, why are they wearing all those clothes?

The photography is good. The models are excellent. But the point of "female Jesus" is less about theology, and more about turning the erotic aspect back to the submissive female. So, why are they wearing all those clothes?
IMPORTANT: most of my models don’t accept breasts being shown. So most of these videos and photos will have their breasts covered and a loincloth.

It is simply an agreement. It is hard to find females who are willing to do this. I’ve had one who was willing to be fully nude. But didn’t want to be shared. And it is a mixture of theological and eroticism. Hence a female Jesus.

This whole project is not just for erotic. It is really, what if Jesus was actually a woman? Obviously fully nude would be very authentic as it gets. But it all boils down to agreement and compromise.

It is simply an agreement. It is hard to find females who are willing to do this. I’ve had one who was willing to be fully nude. But didn’t want to be shared. And it is a mixture of theological and eroticism. Hence a female Jesus.

This whole project is not just for erotic. It is really, what if Jesus was actually a woman? Obviously fully nude would be very authentic as it gets. But it all boils down to agreement and compromise.
I’ll do my best to find someone who will do it fully nude and I can share them. But that’s not the kind of models I have right now.

Hey! It’s awesome to see you here! I’m a big fan of your work and was always curious if you had the kink. Guess this answers that. I’d love to hear more about your process ?
Well my biggest hurdle is getting the money to do this. I have multiple models, but I need to pay them plus the materials that needs to be funded.

So I’m really trying to find a good funding page to assist the financial aspects of these projects.

I’ll do my best to find someone who will do it fully nude and I can share them. But that’s not the kind of models I have right now.
Better these models then no models.
Especially like the model in the last 3 pics.

I think - and even some of the males here do too, I know - that some minimal clothing can actually add to the erotic quality of female crucifixion. If the girls want their breasts covered, maybe you could find some slightly less 'surgical' looking attire? A torn, bloodstained camisole or strappy top perhaps? Even a short summer frock, ruthlessly ripped apart, could just cover the 'crucial' parts, and would look very sexy!

I think - and even some of the males here do too, I know - that some minimal clothing can actually add to the erotic quality of female crucifixion. If the girls want their breasts covered, maybe you could find some slightly less 'surgical' looking attire? A torn, bloodstained camisole or strappy top perhaps? Even a short summer frock, ruthlessly ripped apart, could just cover the 'crucial' parts, and would look very sexy!
I do have one model where her nipples are covered. About the closet one where her breast is exposed.

Attachments

• IMG_0076.jpeg
    IMG_0076.jpeg
    992.8 KB · Views: 526
  • IMG_0077.jpeg
    IMG_0077.jpeg
    877.4 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_0078.jpeg
    IMG_0078.jpeg
    864.8 KB · Views: 525
I do have one model where her nipples are covered. About the closet one where her breast is exposed.
What would occur to me with a naked model or with exposed breasts is that you can also pixelate them, although I don't know how well it could be seen.
Anyway your ideas or those of the others who comment seem good to me.

What would occur to me with a naked model or with exposed breasts is that you can also pixelate them, although I don't know how well it could be seen.
Anyway your ideas or those of the others who comment seem good to me.
pixelating isn't very titillating! :p

This is the model who I’m working with in March and I’m planning to set up a funding page for this project Her name is Maria. She is married and her husband has agreed to watch her be crucified (this is the main reason why I am not pushing exposed breasts. This picture below was her first crucifix scene. I found her and she originally does horror films. So screaming and pain was one of her specialties. Obviously her positioning on the cross is not perfect. The next video, we will raise the cross beam higher so it makes a “T” and have her arms stretched out wide. Also she was trying to overlap her feet, but since she was actually hanging on the cross, the foot block was too small which actually caused her a lot of pain as shown in this photo. I will make it bigger in the next video.

She does captured the acting. Other female crucifixion videos I have seen, the actress just whimpers a little bit. However, Maria does scream on the top of her lungs and cries a lot in anguish.

Like I said, next video will be very involved. There will be whipping, carrying the cross, nailing, raising her up (hopefully), and hanging on the cross. There will also be some people in the video. One is her sister, she is actually pregnant and they will have dialog. As she watched her sister be crucified, Maria would look back at her with love and compassion while she is suffering!

IMG_0079.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom