First Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Debbie - If you don't mind a couple of questions about your crucifixion.

1. Did you eventually settle on a least uncomfortable position or were you having to constantly shift position throughout the ordeal?

2. By the end was there a particular part of your body that hurt the most?

Hum, I think that it's wonderful to have our lover like Master ... For me, it's my lover'girl who is my partner (I prefer this word because in current life, we're not on the basement "Mistress/Sub" ...)
But I wanted to advice you : dont be to soon much demanding : you risk to "burn your wings" , to be quickly overwhelmed by too much solicitations (temptations) and , at the end, to be disgusted ...
Go step to step ...
...but, obviously, make what you want , it's just my opinion ( coming from my experience ...;))
It may just be your opinion, but your opinion is valuable as is your experience. I do appreciate your advice, thanks.

Hmmm, this might end up sounding so that it might be taken a bit wrong, but... (assuming there aren't other reasons that the relationship is fragile, in which case ignore all...)

you've just had a wonderful experience.

An experience within that existing relationship which, -- isn't it already working on a level you haven't ventured to before?

... that does't sound like 'relationship isn't going to work out...'?

You want more which is natural, we always want more of a good thing.

I'd suggest to take time and really find out what it is that he doesn't want more of.

Maybe he associates things with 'The Lifestyle' that he doesn't want to get into.
But usually, step by step, wouldn't you expect him to get into doing things that you so obviously enjoy, and well, you mentioned how much it turned him on...

That's very true ... but it doesn't always mean you've got the experienced Master who slowly extends the sub's limits until 'she will do everything'. It can be just as much a journey together, push and pull, and sometimes at one point in that journey the one taking the 'bottom' role is a step further.

One question here would be if you identify yourself as strictly, uncompromisingly submissive, and find it physically getting in the way of arousal, or even find it repellent, if your partner isn't an unwaveringly leading Dominant.

Yes, also there is the risk, in looking for the perfect while starting from the good, to end up with a handful of nothing and a lot of hurt that takes long to heal, a lot longer than whipmarks and shoulder strains.

So really just look at what you've so recently gained...

Thank you for your feedback and for your advice as well. Yes, I have had a wonderful experience, no doubt about that. And perhaps my boyfriend and I can steer our relationship to a point where we both are getting what we want and need out of it. My reservations are that at this point it seems as if he doesn't want to punish me as severely as I think I want to be punished. I don't know if I am putting this all into words well or not though. I think he could be very happy in a vanilla relationship; I know I could never be. So we work on things and we'll see where it all takes us.

One day, I think I would like to have a real Master, and I don't know if he could fulfill that role or not. But he definitely is worth the effort.

Debbie - If you don't mind a couple of questions about your crucifixion.

1. Did you eventually settle on a least uncomfortable position or were you having to constantly shift position throughout the ordeal?

2. By the end was there a particular part of your body that hurt the most?

I thought I was clear that I never found that "least uncomfortable position" and was constantly searching. But of course my crucifixion wasn't all that long. I'm sure if it were longer, I would have remained in positions longer as well, or at least I think so anyway.

Definitely my shoulders were the sorest part of me

Perhaps you may challenge your friend to stimulate him. Scream and cry. But make an agreement before the crucifixion.

Perhaps change in the sense that a relationship changes when it becomes sexual. You can't just go back to holding hands. There's a new feature that has been introduced.

Like Debbie when she first posted this, I am awaiting my first crucifixion. Having found this thread, it provides many of the answers to questions I raised in my original post in the Safecrux thread. So - a huge thank you Debbie. Perhaps we can share notes after my first taste of the delights (?) of being hung on a cross.
If I may add a quick update. The cross is in place, erected in our garden where it serves as a constant reminder of what is to come. At present we're waiting for the weather to improve. Is it so illogical that though I'm more than willing to endure the discomfort and pain that the crucifixion will bring, I don't want to be hung naked and get so cold that I catch flu or worse. But then, when were women ever logical? Anyway - I'll keep you posted.

That's wonderful, Bellesouth !!! Do it, never you'll regret !!! (in safety, of course ...)
Mmmmm ! We'll become sisters in crux ...:rolleyes:
... and I'll dream about the manip that I made for you recently ...

Thank you Messaline for your help and offer of future assistance. It certainly was a 22 minutes that I will never forget, that's for sure.

We avoid the kidney area because we have been warned it isn't safe, but otherwise everything else. We are thinking that next time perhaps he will whip my front while I am crucified.

Oh, yes, believe me that to be whipped on front is a wonderful thing that I only experimented some months ago ... But only for warm me, with a flogger and mixed with some caresses sceances (nipples, belly, pussy and why not fingered if you like ...);)

Like Debbie when she first posted this, I am awaiting my first crucifixion. Having found this thread, it provides many of the answers to questions I raised in my original post in the Safecrux thread. So - a huge thank you Debbie. Perhaps we can share notes after my first taste of the delights (?) of being hung on a cross.
If I may add a quick update. The cross is in place, erected in our garden where it serves as a constant reminder of what is to come. At present we're waiting for the weather to improve. Is it so illogical that though I'm more than willing to endure the discomfort and pain that the crucifixion will bring, I don't want to be hung naked and get so cold that I catch flu or worse. But then, when were women ever logical? Anyway - I'll keep you posted.
Does your impending crucifixion involve a flogging beforehand, may I ask?

Back
Top Bottom