Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com

Xena is a classic, fit and lovely ladies who were actually crucified on TV over and over, and have inspired many many more naked artworks since.
There are several threads here devoted to her, this is the longest one
This more recent

Xena is a classic, fit and lovely ladies who were actually crucified on TV over and over, and have inspired many many more naked artworks since.
There are several threads here devoted to her, this is the longest one
This more recent

An actual nude crucifixion of Xena and Gabrielle would have been the most-watched (and downloaded) TV episode in written history. :SimpHomer:

An actual nude crucifixion of Xena and Gabrielle would have been the most-watched (and downloaded) TV episode in written history. :SimpHomer:

Prolly if ever allowed to air :p
Dont think it would have :'(

I've posted several video excerpts (in "Odds and Ends and Anything You Fancy" thread-- http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/odds-and-ends-and-anything-you-fancy.3490/page-330) of Max Coxxx's interesting and stimulating bdsm crux-like suspension riggings. It seems a topic that belongs more in this thread, so I'll post excerpts from as many different vids as I have on the subject (providing there's a desire for more).

I don't recall this model's name. I would call her the wan, but beautiful, lass. She emotes quite well, as do most of Max's girls.

Enjoy!

View attachment wan blond EXCERPT.mp4

Last edited:
Herein find the fifth installment (counting the three in the Odds and Ends thread) of pretty-hanging-ladies-who-will-choke-to-death-if-they-don't-raise-their-legs. Personally, I don't think this model is as facially attractive as the others, but she has a kickin' bod.

What I like (among other things) about this style of pseudo-crux is that breathing is already difficult when hanging largely unsupported by the wrists. Add the threat of strangulation, and it is easy to empathize with the poor girl's plight. Max ties the feet together in this one. That makes the positioning more like crucifixion, IMHO.

Oh, and did I mention great rib cage exposure? (from Max Coxxx; can't recall the model's name)

View attachment suspesion_peril_4_720x480 EXCERPT.mp4

This last entry is not from the Max Coxxx studio. But it follows the same logic: in a crux-like position, the model must keep herself elevated or face strangulation. Hence the clever title: Tip Toes or Strangle (thank you, Capt. Obvious).

Not as good as the Hunter or Juliette Black videos, but the lady does some good acting. And that redeems a number of sins.

View attachment tiptoesorstrangleEXCRT.mp4

This last entry is not from the Max Coxxx studio. But it follows the same logic: in a crux-like position, the model must keep herself elevated or face strangulation. Hence the clever title: Tip Toes or Strangle (thank you, Capt. Obvious).

Not as good as the Hunter or Juliette Black videos, but the lady does some good acting. And that redeems a number of sins.

View attachment 850175
The gorgeous Elise Graves

View attachment 850175

Sweet tits and pussy! Why not just hang from her arms tied to the bar and bend her legs back. Wouldn't that help to relieve the tightness around her neck long enough to get a few good breaths? Like in the other vids.

But it's probably just acting. The rope around her neck is not that tight. The models have to be safe even if not very comfortable.

How about have her dribble a little pee? Or is that a fetish too far?:eek::D

Sweet tits and pussy! Why not just hang from her arms tied to the bar and bend her legs back. Wouldn't that help to relieve the tightness around her neck long enough to get a few good breaths? Like in the other vids.

But it's probably just acting. The rope around her neck is not that tight. The models have to be safe even if not very comfortable.

I'm with you,on the Pee element.....

Love the expression, "a fetish too far."
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
(from the film, A Bridge Too Far, one of the best WWII movies)

Who makes these
This and the other clips of this model are, I suppose, technically a crucifixion, but she's standing on a flat platform with her arms tied loosely to a crossbeam. Not really hanging at all. Too bad. She's got a lean, lanky body that would look sweet were she actually hanging in some genuine discomfort.

I know this has to be difficult, weary work for the women, but Makar had some awesome crux models. They made it look so real.

This gal, below, though not crucified, is positioned so that you can easily imagine a cross behind her. Really hanging and in real discomfort. Brava! Doesn't she look great all stretched out!
View attachment 848077-7a6d7e79ddd88a4166f2e0e3561a61a0.mp4

Last edited:
This and the other clips of this model are, I suppose, technically a crucifixion, but she's standing on a flat platform with her arms tied loosely to a crossbeam. Not really hanging at all. Too bad. She's got a lean, lanky body that would look sweet were she actually hanging in some genuine discomfort.

I know this has to be difficult, weary work for the women, but Makar had some awesome crux models. They made it look so real.

This gal, below, though not crucified, is positioned so that you can easily imagine a cross behind her. Really hanging and in real discomfort. Brava! Doesn't she look great all stretched out!
View attachment 851342
If I could be there I’d let her stand on my shoulders poor thing

We're not sure who the studio is, there was a posting about the site selling them in the crucifixion videos found thread. But some have said the site is now shut down so we're still looking. If you see something pass it along. ;)

Don't know the studio name, but a Forum member by the name of Alex Bald seems to be the producer, or at least the main salesman. Go to http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/films.7880/page-5#post-518122 and you can see how to access his works.
:thumbsup:

With humble apologies to all, but the site is currently experiencing significant capacity problems.

Please note Image Maker's post here http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/help-the-forum.4956/post-524189

We are temporarily locking some of these high octane threads to give donors the opportunity to assist IM in his hour of need, and to limit the pressure on the site. Please do not open new threads with lots of images or videos on them, we will restore these threads as soon as possible,

Back
Top Bottom