Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
I noticed a growing number of fans of Pia (from the Erotic Hanging site), who certainly qualifies as a Fit, Lovely Lady Crucified. Rummaging through my old files on a dusty thumb drive, I came across this one. It's short (3 min, 27 sec), and I suspect it was part of a longer work I may have purchased years ago and then edited. (I have a propensity for cutting and pasting video parts to isolate the sections I like.) But I can't find the longer version. Oh, well, this will have to suffice (and it does, under rigorous testing).

So here 'tis. I knocked the original file size down using handbrake software.

Enjoy.

View attachment 820814

Hi, I'm always interested in Pia, do you know where to get more photos / videos of this lovely girl?

Thank you

Carina :babeando: part 2 from Crux Factory (or whatever name they went under at the time). Fine looking girl but seems to have a bit of an attitude, I can't understand why. :rolleyes:

View attachment 827109

Yes, you are accurate. She did have an attitude, didn't she? :SimpHomer:

My educated guess? Carina, being a woman of culture, didn't appreciate the cold shoulder the men around her gave her.

I mean, look at her on the cross. That means her arms are stretched upwards, which means her breasts, nipples, pussy and legs stick out like never before. The sweat all over her body even highlighted this fact.

But what did the men do to her?

Did they appreciate her effort by giving her a vicious full frontal whipping to her defenseless body?

Did even one of them try to fondle her fun bags or feel up her thighs or finger her to climax or at least near climax?

Nein.

They just recorded her dance and tried to talk to her, once.

Carina wanted more pain and/or pleasure, but she didn't receive any. Hence, the attitude. :devil:

i think she's rather cute actually....
(Actually I'm a bit confused,by her sluggish behaviour,because on C4S,there's a short video,of someone named "Julia",absolutely going for it,crucified,thrashing,and kicking like no one's business !!) Is it the same young lady ??
(I KNOW, it's not,the delicious Pia,as seen elsewhere...)

My poor old steam powered laptop has been gently retired. I haven't dumped it yet but its increasingly frequent habit switching off completely when I was in the middle of something was beginning to get a teeny bit boring.

So now I have a new one, with a bigger screen and a few more gee-gees under the bonnet. Time, I decided, to treat myself to an early Christmas present, a nice new copy of Corel Paint Shop Pro 2019. :)

I've spent the evening getting to know it, and this is called 'The Future is Bleak':

View attachment 644857
Sexy wrinkled soles

Here's a Makar/Imagemaker young lady whom I have not seen mentioned before in this thread. She emotes quite well, and has one of the loveliest rib cages around. And she's a platinum blond. Who cares if it's from a bottle. (Ladies, is that her real color? Men never know. . .)

Erica, from the cruxdreams.com video "Veteran and Novice." (Lena played the vet.)

Erica1.gif
Erica2gif.gif

Here's a Makar/Imagemaker young lady whom I have not seen mentioned before in this thread. She emotes quite well, and has one of the loveliest rib cages around. And she's a platinum blond. Who cares if it's from a bottle. (Ladies, is that her real color? Men never know. . .)

Erica, from the cruxdreams.com video "Veteran and Novice." (Lena played the vet.)

View attachment 840383
View attachment 840394
I'll have to dig through my folders, not sure I have that one. ;)

Back
Top Bottom