Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
The tatoos just kill the scene, her body is lost, the ink comes to the forefront and obscures anything else.
Sadly,a LOT of young,(and not-so young) women get the bizarre idea that Tattoos make them look more *" ahem !!"* attractive....(!!)
Sadly I disagree,even though it's their own personal choice. I think it ruins the effect,same as wearing a bra,under a singlet top !!
"It don't look right,love !!"
The ONLY tattoo i find acceptable is a discreet "Slave-Tattoo" ( I'll probably have one done....)

I agree that hers is not doing the best effect, mainly this one around her neck, but in matter of tatoos, I think that it's a personnal choice and that we couldn't judge if she has to wear it or not ...
In SL, I did one on my avatar and I find that it's nice ... I've no tatoo in RL ...

Attachments

• 202 Snapshot_002_007.jpg
    202 Snapshot_002_007.jpg
    690.9 KB · Views: 814
I agree that hers is not doing the best effect, mainly this one around her neck, but in matter of tatoos, I think that it's a personnal choice and that we couldn't judge if she has to wear it or not ...
In SL, I did one on my avatar and I find that it's nice ... I've no tatoo in RL ...
I agree, although I think tattoos are more suited to military men, it should be down to personal choice,but sometimes when i see some nice young firm female flesh tattooed,I wonder if the wearer has thought of how it will look when she is is thirty years older and that flesh is creased and wrinkled.

Our friend AB has dropped another crux video into clips4sale.com (might also be in deadsexyclips.com --I haven't checked).

I thought about posting its preview vid, but then I noticed that I now have six such 10-second previews. Put together, a whole minute of crux previews! So here you are, folks. (Posted on Imgur.com. Hope it works! If it doesn't, somebody let me know. I'll try another way.)

Great preview, although that loincloth was a jump scare for me.

Oh, I am not judging her nor any one who cares to use ink, that's their choice. It just kills the scene for me because it distracts me from her body, particularly annoying if you are dealing with a crucifixion or a scene from the Inquisition.

Oh, I am not judging her nor any one who cares to use ink, that's their choice. It just kills the scene for me because it distracts me from her body, particularly annoying if you are dealing with a crucifixion or a scene from the Inquisition.

Skin art kills my own narrowly focused fantasies/fetishes set in Rome.

04BA9244-4238-434F-8141-3FC5E0FACCE2.jpeg584A76FC-107C-4FD4-A433-C1BA95EC833D.jpegD891F6D1-3A19-4156-A43D-BCA904B19294.jpeg8D9E0133-AE1B-4A94-A664-E0DC1F399DCB.jpeg

On the other hand, I’ve read tattooing was known in in the ancient world, but only for criminals or slaves.

On the other other hand:

But among many of the ancient cultures the Greeks and Romans encountered—Thracians, Scythians, Dacians, Gauls, Picts, Celts, and Britons, to name a few—tattoos were seen as marks of pride. Herodotus tells us that for the Thracians, tattoos were greatly admired and “tattooing among them marks noble birth, and the want of it low birth.”

So by all means, tattooed crucified barbarian women will do nicely, especially if they’re naked. ;)

Alors, voici une autre photo non Alice, agréable et simple, à partir d'une image publiée par Gibbs seulement mardi dernier:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/lovely-ladies-thread.2104/post-381403

Innah était à des centaines de kilomètres de chez elle, à plusieurs jours de route de la personne la plus proche qui se souciait d'elle.

Elle ne parlait même pas la même langue que ces maudits Romains qui l'avaient asservie. Elle ne savait toujours pas de quoi elle était accusée.

View attachment 588956

Étendue, complètement nue, son pagne allongé inutilement sous elle, elle regarda les Romains s'approcher.

Quand elle a vu le marteau, elle a détourné le regard. Elle n'était pas sûre de ce qui allait se passer ensuite, mais elle était presque sûre que ce ne serait pas bien.
Beau à fouetter, violer et crucifier. Beau - Beautiful to whip, rape and crucify. Beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, although I think tattoos are more suited to military men, it should be down to personal choice,but sometimes when i see some nice young firm female flesh tattooed,I wonder if the wearer has thought of how it will look when she is is thirty years older and that flesh is creased and wrinkled.
Yup, when that line of elephants holding their trunks inked on the small of her back ends up looking like a shapeless amoeba. There are cultures that hold tattoos in high esteem; where they are even a matter of safety and recognition. For ex. you want to know who is friend or foe (tribal or clan member) and tattoos are very effective in determining that in the midst of a forest environment, like a quick identification label. But that is not the case here. In other cultures tattooing is high art (as can be the case in ours), the problem is that most of the tats you see are just repetitive banal subjects, cartoons that can be reproduced a zillion times. So, in the end, what you think makes you unique and individual just makes you part of a herd. . . To each his or her own as they say.

Skin art kills my own narrowly focused fantasies/fetishes set in Rome.

View attachment 865489View attachment 865490View attachment 865491View attachment 865512

On the other hand, I’ve read tattooing was known in in the ancient world, but only for criminals or slaves.

On the other other hand:

But among many of the ancient cultures the Greeks and Romans encountered—Thracians, Scythians, Dacians, Gauls, Picts, Celts, and Britons, to name a few—tattoos were seen as marks of pride. Herodotus tells us that for the Thracians, tattoos were greatly admired and “tattooing among them marks noble birth, and the want of it low birth.”

So by all means, tattooed crucified barbarian women will do nicely, especially if they’re naked. ;)
Point taken. But tattoos had a social purpose as you well state, to differentiate the well born from the low born, to differentiate the warrior of many battles from the beginner or, as I commented before, to differentiate friend from foe or potential foe. This is different, the tattoos she is sporting are certainly not Thracian, Scythian, etc., just banal cliches, like most of the ones I see. She is no Scythian woman suffering on the cross. . .

From the link posted above, a tattooed, ready-to-rumble barbarian woman who made a strong impression on the Ancient Greeks.

Roman crucifixion candidate? I rather hope so. :eek::babeando:;)

Attachments

• B3BE9C0B-F7F1-4382-B00D-742D9A685BC3.jpeg
    B3BE9C0B-F7F1-4382-B00D-742D9A685BC3.jpeg
    271.3 KB · Views: 772
A woman's body is a thing of beauty. I totally agree with you that the tattoos detract from the original masterpiece. An example of how they can be out of place is this hot blonde on the rack in Catherine's Interrogation. The tattoo on her lower left (not too clear in these pix) is quite out of place as she is stretched and getting filled with the vaginal pear. Vaginal pear...now there is another subject worth exploring. I wonder if any of our ladies have any experience there?

Attachments

• Rack7.jpg
    Rack7.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 834
  • inquisition_-9410.jpg
    inquisition_-9410.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 810
  • inquisition_tort-7924.jpg
    inquisition_tort-7924.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 847
A woman's body is a thing of beauty. I totally agree with you that the tattoos detract from the original masterpiece. An example of how they can be out of place is this hot blonde on the rack in Catherine's Interrogation. The tattoo on her lower left (not too clear in these pix) is quite out of place as she is stretched and getting filled with the vaginal pear. Vaginal pear...now there is another subject worth exploring. I wonder if any of our ladies have any experience there?

Wow, Slave John. Your powers of observation are acute and are only exceeded by your preoccupation with a little ink. :goodjob:

Vaginal pear...now there is another subject worth exploring. I wonder if any of our ladies have any experience there?
I believe all my previous girlfriends, and my wife, have had gynecological examinations which involve spreading the vagina with a scapula. In that sense, I suspect there are quite a lot of women, potentially even here at CF, who have had some sort of similar experience. ;)

If your fingers are sore (as mine are) from toggling back and forth among the eleven previews of Alex Bald's work on clips4sale, here is a compilation (in no particular order).
I'm using udrop.com to host; hope it works. Imgur will not allow video files longer than 1 minute.

At least, I think that's why my fingers are sore. . .

https://www.udrop.com/44v/alltogethernow.mp4

Whoa. :babeando: :very_hot:

Excessive thanks, poem. I shall take the liberty of reposting this link on The Agony Component.

If your fingers are sore (as mine are) from toggling back and forth among the eleven previews of Alex Bald's work on clips4sale, here is a compilation (in no particular order).
I'm using udrop.com to host; hope it works. Imgur will not allow video files longer than 1 minute.

At least, I think that's why my fingers are sore. . .

https://www.udrop.com/44v/alltogethernow.mp4

Wow...some really nice wiggling and whimpers...thanks for posting!

A compelling series here. I confess I had not ever thought to use Name of the Rose as a source for backgrounds, but it makes sense. I particularly like your treatment of laying down the patibulum and stretching the girl out on the cross. Always my favourite bit, and one of the trickiest to manip, in my experience. You've made it very vivid and brought it to life here in #4 and #5. :very_hot: :clapping:
I hope you enjoyed the job. Wragg did an extraordinary job.

Back
Top Bottom