For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
A tank girl? Now you have piqued my curiosity. Please explain. Seeing that reminds me that there is a movie titled Tank Girl starring Lori Petty. Pretty good flick in the action department as I recall.

It was dumb flick.

No, I mean if I am going to be deployed on a modern battlefield I am showing up in the largest nastiest hardest to kill piece of machinery I can get my hands on. Yes it is a large moving target but it takes a specialized weapon system to get rid of it and even then you may survive.

Sneaking around the battlefield with a flak jacket and helmet multiplies the number of different ways your opponent can kill you. Down to and including their bare hands.

I am very good with a knife, pretty good with most swords, can use both guns and bows. But if we are going to face off hand-to-hand I'll take a good 8 foot oak staff over any non-projectile weapon you care to use.

And then I'll tell you next of kin you put up a decent fight.

I can't do that if you are sitting in a tank.

kisses

willowfall

It was dumb flick.

No, I mean if I am going to be deployed on a modern battlefield I am showing up in the largest nastiest hardest to kill piece of machinery I can get my hands on. Yes it is a large moving target but it takes a specialized weapon system to get rid of it and even then you may survive.

Sneaking around the battlefield with a flak jacket and helmet multiplies the number of different ways your opponent can kill you. Down to and including their bare hands.

I am very good with a knife, pretty good with most swords, can use both guns and bows. But if we are going to face off hand-to-hand I'll take a good 8 foot oak staff over any non-projectile weapon you care to use.

And then I'll tell you next of kin you put up a decent fight.

I can't do that if you are sitting in a tank.

kisses

willowfall

The modern battlefield really seems to me to be one tricky proposition. Even in a tank you can't really feel safe. Tanks have a way of sticking out like a sore thumb if not deployed and used properly. You certainly need infantry support as part of a combined arms team. Artillery also helps to some extent. Air cover is really nice when available. Some armor advocates would simply say tanks for the memories.

The modern battlefield really seems to me to be one tricky proposition. Even in a tank you can't really feel safe. Tanks have a way of sticking out like a sore thumb if not deployed and used properly. You certainly need infantry support as part of a combined arms team. Artillery also helps to some extent. Air cover is really nice when available. Some armor advocates would simply say tanks for the memories.

They had a good century. Drones are the thing now.

But you can't go past a good noose
Tarot hanging 5.jpgTarot hanging 2.jpgHang_123_13lo.jpg

as Bor knows
exec_09_26_by_bor1960_da0f22c-pre - Kopie.jpgExec_12_64.jpgExec_12_65.jpg

Dear Participants of this thread - I would like to ask you a question, maybe a little naive, and maybe it has already been asked by someone before. However, I did not find such an answer.

But to my question – or questions… connected with hanging of man (although less common here) – in reality – is possible the erection and even ejaculation of hanged man? Or it is only fantasy presented her? – this sexually effect surprised me on animation presented somewhere in link from this thread. I don’t know what to think about it - maybe if someone is slowly pulled up? but after all rather not when falling from a height …

And is the hanged feeling it or it is only “automatic” effect of the body, with an unconscious, faint mind? Can pulled up man, already hanged feel and see what is happening, what is around him, already hanged? How long can it last?

Oh, from some time I started to watch this thread and my fantasies went into direction of this subject. Earlier it was not inside me … and this is the first question that almost immediately comes to mind … and although it doesn't really matter how it really is, I thought I would ask ...

Dear Participants of this thread - I would like to ask you a question, maybe a little naive, and maybe it has already been asked by someone before. However, I did not find such an answer.

But to my question – or questions… connected with hanging of man (although less common here) – in reality – is possible the erection and even ejaculation of hanged man? Or it is only fantasy presented her? – this sexually effect surprised me on animation presented somewhere in link from this thread. I don’t know what to think about it - maybe if someone is slowly pulled up? but after all rather not when falling from a height …

And is the hanged feeling it or it is only “automatic” effect of the body, with an unconscious, faint mind? Can pulled up man, already hanged feel and see what is happening, what is around him, already hanged? How long can it last?

Oh, from some time I started to watch this thread and my fantasies went into direction of this subject. Earlier it was not inside me … and this is the first question that almost immediately comes to mind … and although it doesn't really matter how it really is, I thought I would ask ...
Any homicide squad can tell you that there are repeatedly men who are looking for an answer to that question through trying it. As it is, no one of them can answer the question if they were aware of their orgasm.
Fun aside - there are really a lot of people who die while playing asphyxiation games.

It is called autoerotic asphyxiation and is extremely dangerous. Do not be tempted to try it.

It is called autoerotic asphyxiation and is extremely dangerous. Do not be tempted to try it.
This cannot be emphasised enough.

There is no safe way. The ability to back off is lost before they realise they need to back off.

Understand???

The people that die this way didn't 'push it to far', they just tried it and found out too late that what I just said is true.

Dolcett knew/knows how to do hangings in style. Lots of people seem to ignore the idea of style for a hanging but I never do. You need the right look to give spectators the right memory to take home with them.

Last edited:

When they say, " don't try this at home, folks" they really mean it. The police would rather deal with other living people than with hanged corpses.

Any homicide squad can tell you that there are repeatedly men who are looking for an answer to that question through trying it. As it is, no one of them can answer the question if they were aware of their orgasm.
Fun aside - there are really a lot of people who die while playing asphyxiation games.

Really, It's better all the way around just to content yourself with reading about all this stuff here. Safer, too.

Back
Top Bottom